what game is this

bill2505

Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 2/1/2009. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 2/4/2009 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end\

i will have to wait 2 months to change the goverment what can i do to start over again

Here in Texas we do things one way and that way is the right way. Everyone else is just doing it wrong. :D

Truer words have never been spoken. Texas is indeed the greatest nation on earth.

Except for our politics, but that's for a different thread.

Yeah, in Texas we only allow the legislature to sit for just 6 months and only every other year so they have to take real jobs to earn money. We make judges face the voters too.

Just imagine the insanity that would cause in Washington DC! Just horrible, the government would be forced to mix with real people and not spend so much time crafting earmarks and addendum's for every lousy bill that crosses their desks. No time for building a personal staff bigger than a national guard unit either. Worse is the judges would have to face the polls if they began legislating from the bench! My lord they might actually have to work swiftly, mind their own business, and get the jobs done in a timely fashion.

Yeah, how horrible is that? :huh: