Release of GPA from Terms

Heft

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see y'all can get nukes again.

Even if they are rather pointless because they'll never be used.

I tend to agree with you on that. Has a GPA nation ever fired a nuclear weapon and not been branded a rogue? :o

By the way, nobody answered me in the other thread. What alliances are currently signatories of the Declaration of Neutrality?

A year under terms, for a neutral alliance that undertook no covert or overt offencive action.

Congratulations, GPA. Good luck learning to walk on your feet.

Your misspelling of "offensive" proves that you are wrong. I say that GPA had plans to take over the Cyberverse and destroy the (OOC: world). By merely saying this, I am right, and anything anyone says in argument is wrong by default.

Not all Q alliances declared war.

Some declared neutrality and let their members attack GPA regardless :rolleyes:

That little smiley in the end is quite ironic considering the actions of some of your members in the last war. But this is not the place nor time to pursue this.

Congrats to you, GPA. A long earned freedom: may you go back to your happy end neutral ways.

I tend to agree with you on that. Has a GPA nation ever fired a nuclear weapon and not been branded a rogue? :o

By the way, nobody answered me in the other thread. What alliances are currently signatories of the Declaration of Neutrality?

First question: Yes we have in defense.

Second question: That question was promptly answered:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1236367

Edited by Thomasjtx

Your misspelling of "offensive" proves that you are wrong. I say that GPA had plans to take over the Cyberverse and destroy the (OOC: world). By merely saying this, I am right, and anything anyone says in argument is wrong by default.

OOC: Oops. Sometimes I forget to use the 's' for adjective form. :blush:

IC: Are you aspiring to be a Pacifican?