Top Cat

Foreign aid requests

ppl. my b - day is in 3 days! i do not ever get much :(

can some one please be genorous and send me 2 - 3 mi? or more?

I would like to formally request a few hundred thousand to get me up and running. I am a relatively new nation needing a jump start. Thank you.

Lord Daeunai,

First Emperor

The Empire of Napoli

I am in need of some funding. I believe that 50K would help me build my nation and also it would help me help my other nations involved in my small Alliance. Surely the good people out there with the big bucks can provide this small amount. It would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone. I would like to request for some financial assistance from anyone here. Maybe someone can spare me $1,500,000.00 to help me buy infrastructure so I can get my economy running.

My nation is The Kyosei Empire. I intend to provide financial aid as well when my nation is in a position of great economic strength. Please help me. I would be very appreciative of the assistance.

Requesting 3 million for infra to get me to 1999.99 and then when my donation money comes in I can bump up and over 2k infra.

Wondering if i could get a 3 million dollar loan, i could pay it back by the time the first aid expired. It would really help, i need to buy more infra.

I would send you aid but i am no where close to making that much money quickly, if by chance i ak sent money first, i will send you aid :)

i will give somebody a loan of 1 mil

but , you will have to pay me back 1.2mil

or 500k and 25 tech

or 45 tech

I'll take it.

I would like 3-5 mil for a inf. jump and in general just help.

If this is not a loan and really just out of your the goodness of your heart then I would love the aid.

I will be using all of it on inf. and improment's and maybe a little on my airforce.

nation link http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=133316

yup 3-5 mil would be incredibly nice of you. PM me please if you are gonna send aid but I will check this forum regularly.

wouldn't that be nice?

i wish i even had that $...I WOULD send it to you if i had it but i don't :(

honestly i think nobody is kind enough to send anybody anything unless they are in their alliance.

it was my b - day oct. 7th as you can read on posts before this one

I didn't get jack.......................