The Search beneath the Ocean

JerreyRough

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Not really sure what I'm suppsed to do now...I'm waiting for a cue from Jerrey...

OOC: Sorry, I'm good at starting things & people having fun with the RP, but not actually doing stuff in the RP. I'll come up with something in a day or two. Go to the crack, there will be 4 doors in a large champer that will be open-able, and then another two in a "air-tight" room (so they will need to put some special equipment for going in and out (like in Space on a hatch going into outerspace).

IC: The Atlantian noticed that the blips on the radar had dissappeared (from moving slow to a stop & Atlantian radar is made for ultra-fast jets but not slow/tanks), and decided that it was nothing. He went to go find out what happened to his friends, who were also in Cyro.

OOC: So I have a secret underground city????????

OOC: Ug...

I planed this before you re-rolled. It has nothing to do with your nation. Bascially, this is a RP based around a old (like either 10,000 or millions or something)) city being called "Atlantis" by personel (and to relate to the story).

I made a OOC post about it. Believe me, you do not WANT to be related to these ones.

NINJA: Oh, and its going to go boom.

EDIT2: I still wonder; your scientist's wouldn't of known that this would be a search for an ancient city called "Atlantis"; the people learned on-board. There is a reason why this is a "classified" thread.

Edited by JerreyRough

Once the forward bay was filled, the officer opened the weapons lock and handed out weapons as tagged appropriately.. and slowly, but surely the nose compartment of the submarine would slowly open as it had for the Sea-Tyrant tank that was already deployed. Before them.. sat "the bubble."
OOC: Sorry, I'm good at starting things & people having fun with the RP, but not actually doing stuff in the RP. I'll come up with something in a day or two. Go to the crack, there will be 4 doors in a large champer that will be open-able, and then another two in a "air-tight" room (so they will need to put some special equipment for going in and out (like in Space on a hatch going into outerspace).

IC: The Atlantian noticed that the blips on the radar had dissappeared (from moving slow to a stop & Atlantian radar is made for ultra-fast jets but not slow/tanks), and decided that it was nothing. He went to go find out what happened to his friends, who were also in Cyro.

The troopers swam toward the crack in "the bubble." They began an inspection to see if they could find a place in the crack that was wide enough to allow them passage...

The troopers swam toward the crack in "the bubble." They began an inspection to see if they could find a place in the crack that was wide enough to allow them passage...

OOC: I'll try to RP tommorrow, but I'm busy :(.

Hmmm, we're all thinking of different sizes. By "crack" I meant a submarine could get in (by an expert driver). Not some puny thing.

Some vehicles still need to get in. We`ll also not be getting in immedietly; going to the power station first through caverns-that-were-full-of-trees millions of years ago, then through them again to the city.

IC: The Atlantian deactivated the defenses (after the submarine`s dissappeared from radar), except for the repair bay.

OOC: I'll try to RP tommorrow, but I'm busy :( .

Hmmm, we're all thinking of different sizes. By "crack" I meant a submarine could get in (by an expert driver). Not some puny thing.

Some vehicles still need to get in. We`ll also not be getting in immedietly; going to the power station first through caverns-that-were-full-of-trees millions of years ago, then through them again to the city.

IC: The Atlantian deactivated the defenses (after the submarine`s dissappeared from radar), except for the repair bay.

OOC: oh, sorry. Disregard that last post, then. Will most of the vehicles be going in first?

OOC: Sorry, been busy. Plus I'm liking CNRPS better because theres no people nagging at every "unrealistic" thing you do...

OOC: Hmm, I might do a little in that, too...let me guess--if you do participate in that, you'll be Dwarves ;)

Edited by Subtleknifewielder