The Search beneath the Ocean

JerreyRough

///Classified///

The Quest to End the Atlantic Atlantis Legend

Operation___EndingAtlantisLegend.png

Several large ships, owned by GTI, are making their way to the East Coast of old Spain. Almost none on board knew where they were going. Their destination is a supposed location of Atlantis. There has been much speculation about its existance and location, but it has never been found. GTI's researchers recently made a discovery; a dome structure [whos design could of only been made by humans] was found by radar pings on the mountain in the above picture.

So they were sent.

"They", is a group of people from around the world. GTI hired every individual it could who would be useful on an adventure like this. Archaeologists; explosives experts; elite soilders; researchers; anyone of usefulness to the mission for advanced technolgoy and finding the true past of Humanity.

At the underwater mountain, 2 Dragon Empire Merchant Submarine's would meet them. First crews will find a way into the dome. Once that is finished & final preperations are also finished, the 241 men and women would be taken down.

Ships Included: Oceanliners Bermudanic & Floating Paradise. Cargo Ships Blazing Cargo & Hauler of Nations. 2 Dragon Empire Merchant Submarine's. 5 Patrol Craft.

///End///

Oceanliner Bermudanic, Captain Stokan Winfield. 29 YO Male. Civilian Field Commander of the Search, Captain of Bermudanic.

Stokan stroked his beard as he looked out of the bridge, a habit he always did when pondering. The Oceanliner, usually a place of happiness and jokes of ships disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle, was in a flurry of activity. Some were still arriving by helicopter as they left the bay. Others have settled in and were viewing the tropical island in awe. His watch read 10:59 AM. The code came in from HQ, the other ships confirmed, and Stokan turned on the loud speaker.

"Attention all passengers, this is your Captain Stokan Winfield speaking! We are preparing to leave the harbor! Please take a seat." HeYou will be debriefed within the next day on our one-day historic mission that you all will be a part of. I thank you all for accepting this mission." The boat begun its journey. His stomach growled, so Stokan headed for the kitchen for lunch.

Elsewhere in the ship, Search Defender Commander Kalmerg arrived on the ship. For once in 5 years, he had a smile on his vetran face. He hated the office he got stuck in, and being in the field -no matter the nerdiness- was always better than getting Carpel Tunnel.

OOC: Anyone who wants to RP a character can go right ahead. Some background, what they do, etc. For now the RP will be on the ships, minor character devopment with oneanother, etc. Limit OOC to reguarding the RP.

And to remind you all: this won't give me any boost in the end. And no, no one else either. :P

EDIT: Once we get whoever will RP here then we'll move on.

Edited by JerreyRough

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archaeologist Sarah Brennan and elite Sarnungan commando Michael Jordan both woke up from their awkward night on the cruise bed. Sarah insisted the weathered soldier take the bed, and Jordan wouldn't feel comfortable making her sleep on the floor. He slept on a bed, warmed by his clothes as she had over a thousand layers of sheets over her to make her feel safe enough to go to sleep. Jordan jumped off the bed and quickly pulled his M16 over his shoulder, keeping the strap tight. He pretended to be full of energy, as if he had been awake all day. Sarah smiled and walked out the room, heading towards lunch. Jordan followed minutes later.

*PPIINNNGGG*.. went the active sonar mapping through the water. the pace of the pinging was furious.. they were near touchdown.

"BRACE YOURSELVES..." The captain stated... as the ships crew quietly brought the submarine to the ocean floor onto a sandy, clear spot.

The radioman sent out a message. "GTI and other friendly forces, this is the Submarine 'DEMS Fatso'. Cargo bay is empty, we're ready to take on load when you are ready to take it up."

OOC: Dragon Empire Merchant Submarine.

Jang Ri is a professional photographer from Wanatet. He is extremely skills and knows almost all areas of photography. He took with him photography equipment needed for this trip.

After settling down on the ship, Jang Ri headed into the kitchen as well. Upon seeing Stokan, he walked up to him and asked, "What is this food called? I've never seen something like this before."

Edited by XRCatD

Roger Groe was a geologist, he even had an PhD in geology and underwater geology and various other degrees. "Man, I always wanted to see if the myth was actually true or not. If it is true, then it would be exciting for me to explore the ruins of the underwater city." thought Roger as he headed to the kitchen for lunch.

Jang Ri is a professional photographer from Wanatet. He is extremely skills and knows almost all areas of photography. He took with him photography equipment needed for this trip.

After settling down on the ship, Jang Ri headed into the kitchen as well. Upon seeing Stokan, he walked up to him and asked, "What is this food called? I've never seen something like this before."

"Hi there...Jang!" Stokan replied after seeing his name tag, "Well, if you like spicy stuff, theres plently of that. We get pur food from the locals, and my favorite is their chilli. Best Chili I've ever had; but you may want some water while having it; plently of those japlepeno peppers in them." He chuckles. "Of course, if you don't like that, theres always pizza, cereal, you know, modern day stuff like that." Stokan smiled. He was a workaholic; never made much friends because he kept getting promoted too fast; this was his second cruise on this ship.

"My, this will be one hell of a trip. We'll go down in history, I'll promise you that much." He sees Jang's camera, "Would you mind taking a picture of me? Havn't emailed by parents for almost a month."

After that, Stokan continued to the kitchen line-up with his new friend, seeing several other people early for lunch -or late breakfast- in line.

-----------

Kalmerg walked to the basement for the gym. Immedietly after getting assigned to this mission, he was picked up by helicopter with his briefcase of clothing & laptop, flown for several hours in a cramed helicopter seat, and then shoved out onto the Bermudanic. He wasn't in the best of his moods, especially with none of the 32nd* with him. But exercise always calmed him down.

Now he only needed a shooting range. "Those seagulls always followed the ships for a while..." He smiled.

*32nd - His army group. Most elite divison of GTI.

Corporal David Flint shouldered his assault rifle, the sawed-off shotgun put into the handy loop on his belt. The combat knife was sheathed on his right hip, opposite the shotgun, and two pistols (eight shots each) were holstered in the front of his belt. All guns, though loaded, had their safeties on. Cases of extra ammo for the guns were packed as tightly as possible in the pack on his back (along with about a dozen grenades, and a canteen hung from his neck.

He strolled into the kitchen ('galley' he metally corrected himself. 'I'm on a ship now.'), to see what there was to eat. He hung the assualt rifle from his left shoulder, by the attached strap.

OOC: Not sure if I should RP him having a squad to command...

Corporal David Flint shouldered his assault rifle, the sawed-off shotgun put into the handy loop on his belt. The combat knife was sheathed on his right hip, opposite the shotgun, and two pistols (eight shots each) were holstered in the front of his belt. All guns, though loaded, had their safeties on. Cases of extra ammo for the guns were packed as tightly as possible in the pack on his back (along with about a dozen grenades, and a canteen hung from his neck.

He strolled into the kitchen ('galley' he metally corrected himself. 'I'm on a ship now.'), to see what there was to eat. He hung the assualt rifle from his left shoulder, by the attached strap.

OOC: Not sure if I should RP him having a squad to command...

OOC: Sure! There are 241 "important" people, and another 49 emergency personel; another 93 for finding ways in.

EDIT: 45 military personel as well. So 335 people going inside.

Edited by JerreyRough

"Hey, Flint," Brennan brightly shoved someone out of her way and ended up getting next to him. "You need some gumbo, real gumbo, none of this stuff here. Soldiers need gumbo, not.. pizza." She feigned sticking her tongue out at the person standing behind the pizza, who blinked for a moment. Sarah smiled and looked at his weapons. "You look almost like Jordan with all that equipment," she said; although she talked a lot, most of the time it was something important. Now was not one of those times. "Well, uh, yeah, you should go get some gumbo. It's lunch and you'll need energy, and yeah."

"Hey, Flint," Brennan brightly shoved someone out of her way and ended up getting next to him. "You need some gumbo, real gumbo, none of this stuff here. Soldiers need gumbo, not.. pizza." She feigned sticking her tongue out at the person standing behind the pizza, who blinked for a moment. Sarah smiled and looked at his weapons. "You look almost like Jordan with all that equipment," she said; although she talked a lot, most of the time it was something important. Now was not one of those times. "Well, uh, yeah, you should go get some gumbo. It's lunch and you'll need energy, and yeah."

He smiled, shaking his head.

"Never had Gumbo, myself. What kinds of pizza do they have? A couple of my men love that stuff. I tell them real men, elite soldiers like us don't eat it (at least while on duty), but they insist on eating it nonetheless."

At this point, his entire squad of ten men walked in. They were armed pretty much the same way as him, down to the packs containing extra ammo.

Jang told Stokan that he can develop the photo later that night, and get the photo to him in the morning. A copy of the file would be emailed to him that night.

Jang decided that he will try some of the food there. After getting the food, he followed Stokan and the others to a lunch table. He introduced himself, and waited for everyone else to introduce themselves. As Jang ate, he asked, "Who is the cook here? The food is awesome and I think that if a restaurant serving this stuff is started in Wanatet, it would perform very well in Wanatet."

Since Sarah Brennan looked like a cook, Jang was mainly directing the question at her.

He smiled, shaking his head.

"Never had Gumbo, myself. What kinds of pizza do they have? A couple of my men love that stuff. I tell them real men, elite soldiers like us don't eat it (at least while on duty), but they insist on eating it nonetheless."

At this point, his entire squad of ten men walked in. They were armed pretty much the same way as him, down to the packs containing extra ammo.

Sarah giggled very lightly and leaned over the pizza rack, sniffing. "Looks like pepperoni, sausage, olive, cheese and veggie. Give them 'real man' veggie pizza!" Her mouth widened to a grin and grabbed a white bowl, filling it to the brim with sausage and chicken gumbo. She took a small bit of rice and mixed it in, then sat down at a table. Soon after, she got up to get a fork (silly her) when Jang asked her the question.

Blinking, she turned red, walked over to him and slapped him across the face. "Do I look like a cook to you?" She asked, her voice higher but not necessarily louder.

Sarah giggled very lightly and leaned over the pizza rack, sniffing. "Looks like pepperoni, sausage, olive, cheese and veggie. Give them 'real man' veggie pizza!" Her mouth widened to a grin and grabbed a white bowl, filling it to the brim with sausage and chicken gumbo. She took a small bit of rice and mixed it in, then sat down at a table. Soon after, she got up to get a fork (silly her) when Jang asked her the question.

Blinking, she turned red, walked over to him and slapped him across the face. "Do I look like a cook to you?" She asked, her voice higher but not necessarily louder.

He'd spoken too soon. He smiled and shook his head. Indeed, one of his men did dig into the vegetarian pizza, and two others had several slices of it.

Stokan takes some Chilli. "Ba! Pizza is good, but a real man's food is hot, spicy Chilli! Especially this stuff; the hottest I've ever damn had!" He look strangly at Sarah, giggling and talking alot, stroked his chin, and continued to the big table.