Operation Name Here

Rebel Virginia

We have a secret weapon. You see, we have created a massive drill, and nuclear bomb. It drills to the core of the Earth, and then detonates the bomb, causing every volcano on Earth to erupt simultaneously, flooding the world in a flood of lava. And what makes this even more scary? It's real.

Except it isn't, and your nation is full of underdeveloped, inbreeding, mentally handicapped citizens who probably don't even understand half of what's going on in the world.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except it isn't, and your nation is full of underdeveloped, inbreeding, mentally handicapped citizens who probably don't even understand half of what's going on in the world.

"We really must have struck a nerve. The Western Republic appears to have resorted to insulting the citizens of our nation, who have done nothing to you. Is our logic really that offensive to you?" commented Secretary of State O'Reilly on the subject.

"We really must have struck a nerve. The Western Republic appears to have resorted to insulting the citizens of our nation, who have done nothing to you. Is our logic really that offensive to you?" commented Secretary of State O'Reilly on the subject.

Your logic is nonexistent. Logic would be for your entire government to be put to trial, condemned of misuse of office, and put in with competent people.

We have evidence of a real drill and a real nuclear device that does this to world volcanoes.

Your logic is nonexistent. Logic would be for your entire government to be put to trial, condemned of misuse of office, and put in with competent people.

"Our government is composed of Rebel Virginia's best and brightest." said Press Secretary Brawnson on this matter.

*Classified Message to the Western Republic*

Hello, I am Vincent Xander. I'm just a lowly government aide, but your comment about replacing the government with competent people..... Myself and some of my associates have contemplated couping the government for some period of time now. Long have the current leaders made us a mockery on the international stage. They are not bad people, just stupid. If you and some of your allies could assist us, maybe provide us with military backing with special forces, we may just be able to pull off a successful coup. My associates and I have access to all secure government facilities, and all key information in Rebel Virginia. Please consider this offer.

No, you don't.

We wonder where Sargun would get this sort of intelligence information. Unless this statement is otherwise justified, it seems that Sargun has spies in our vaults looking at our evidence (and the nonexistence thereof).

"Our government is composed of Rebel Virginia's best and brightest." said Press Secretary Brawnson on this matter.

*Classified Message to the Western Republic*

Hello, I am Vincent Xander. I'm just a lowly government aide, but your comment about replacing the government with competent people..... Myself and some of my associates have contemplated couping the government for some period of time now. Long have the current leaders made us a mockery on the international stage. They are not bad people, just stupid. If you and some of your allies could assist us, maybe provide us with military backing with special forces, we may just be able to pull off a successful coup. My associates and I have access to all secure government facilities, and all key information in Rebel Virginia. Please consider this offer.

Of course they are.

//private response

I'm not sure if this is real or if this is a trick. I doubt that the current government is smart enough to even try this.

We wonder where Sargun would get this sort of intelligence information. Unless this statement is otherwise justified, it seems that Sargun has spies in our vaults looking at our evidence (and the nonexistence thereof).

Your admission that they are nonexistent is all we need. We also wonder why you think our extradited, tried-for-treason King Sargun has anything to do with this.

The Federation of Pravus Ingruo would like to remind the Western Republic that calling our allies idiots and inbred does not sit well with us. We hope for peace on the North American continent, and insulting nations that reside there is not conducive to that goal.

Calling us infidels, calling for our destruction and attacking our allies does not sit well with us.

Of course they are.

//private response

I'm not sure if this is real or if this is a trick. I doubt that the current government is smart enough to even try this.

*Private Response*

The current government would not attempt a fake coup even if they could. If the people got the idea that the government was being replaced they would take the opportunity to support any government taking it's place. The ruling regime is just that unpopular.

Currently the military is barely at half strength, giving us a window of opportunity to succeed, as generals loyal to us control half of the forces currently at home, as well as a quarter of the air force. With some assistance from the Western Republic, Rebel Army, and possibly Shillia we could easily topple Scorpio's regime relatively bloodlessly. They won't expect it, but we can't do it alone. And if you do decide to assist us, you cannot allow the current government to get wind of your movements. Discretion is necessary.

Calling us infidels, calling for our destruction and attacking our allies does not sit well with us.

"The Republic of Rebel Virginia has not once ever attacked an ally of the Western Republic." furiously responded Secretary of State O'Reilly.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

The Republic of Rebel Virginia strongly condemns this attack on the Vektarian Empire. We demand that Rebel Army withdraw its declaration of war immediately and pay reparations to the aggrieved parties.

There have been no attacks on Vektaria besides the very confusing border skirmish followed by Vektarian attacks. So far as we know there were no attempts on Vektaria's part to determine what exactly happened on the borders before they launched their full scale attack. For a nation that can launch such coordinated attacks you think they would be capable of policing their own borders adequately. We see that Nordic agression has not changed but the quality of their casus belli has degraded to the point of non-existance.

Vektaria has not made even the slightest diplomatic overtures to Gebiv or my nation since their founding. Considering they are otherwise only a matter of weeks into their first terms, we see no reason for such an undiplomatic response. It is obvious a Nordic remnant has seized control of their military and launched attacks in order to get back at the "Traitors" in Gebiv who left Magna Europa after suing for peace in the Nordland War. It is quite likely that Kaiser Martens himself is behind this scheme, and we feel the UFE and the other nations who brought stability to Europe should not allow this plot to succeed.

Ile de Noir military forces have been placed on alert level 2; The mountain Corp sent to Torino is placed under Gebivan tactical command. We will not launch attacks on Vektarian territory but any encroachment into Gebiv territory will be met with force. Mobilisation of forces in both Paca and Corsica has commenced.

There have been no attacks on Vektaria besides the very confusing border -snip-

"This is nothing but lies and slander." responded Secretary of State O'Reilly. "Who are you to say that Vektaria is a return to Nordland? Have you no consideration before you make such ridiculous accusations?"

Edited by Rebel Virginia

"This is nothing but lies and slander." responded Secretary of State O'Reilly. "Who are you to say that Vektaria is a return to Nordland? Have you no consideration before you make such ridiculous accusations?"

And must Rebel Virginia make such accusations against Ile de Noir, who, despite our strained relations, has been one of the most, if not the most, logical nations on Bob -- at least, in our opinion? Next time, have some consideration before you make such ridiculous accusations.

And must Rebel Virginia make such accusations against Ile de Noir, who, despite our strained relations, has been one of the most, if not the most, logical nations on Bob -- at least, in our opinion? Next time, have some consideration before you make such ridiculous accusations.

"Yes, we must make such accusations, as it is truth. Ile de Noir has a very loud mouth, and it is about time they are called on."

"The Republic of Rebel Virginia has not once ever attacked an ally of the Western Republic." furiously responded Secretary of State O'Reilly.

Rockport would like to remind Rebel Virginia, that we were at war not long ago.

Also all your troops have broken down into gibbering head cases. Although we can't be sure, they seem to act the same as when we captured them.

Rockport would like to remind Rebel Virginia, that we were at war not long ago.

Also all your troops have broken down into gibbering head cases. Although we can't be sure, they seem to act the same as when we captured them.

"This is a blatant lie and historical revisionism." stated O'Reilly. "Rebel Virginia demands that our soldiers return immediately. Your psychological torture of them shall not be tolerate any further."

Your admission that they are nonexistent is all we need. We also wonder why you think our extradited, tried-for-treason King Sargun has anything to do with this.

There was no admission of their nonexistence. We did not leave any evidence of the nonexistence, so the only possible way the Western Republic would be sure it's nonexistent is if the Western Republic placed spies in our vaults of evidence.

In addition, we could produce the evidence if needed.

OOC: sorry, I looked @ your nation name and saw "Sarnungian republic", and assumed that "Sargun" was your CNRP nation name...

I meant to refer to your nation name.

Edited by XRCatD

There was no admission of their nonexistence. We did not leave any evidence of the nonexistence, so the only possible way the Western Republic would be sure it's nonexistent is if the Western Republic placed spies in our vaults of evidence.

In addition, we could produce the evidence if needed.

OOC: sorry, I looked @ your nation name and saw "Sarnungian republic", and assumed that "Sargun" was your CNRP nation name...

I meant to refer to your nation name.

Your admission is here:

"And the nonexistence thereof" is an admission of nonexistence. Written proof. More importantly, as the Western Republic has never had more than two spies in the history of our existence and one of them is dead, why would we waste it going to Rebel Virginia when the only surviving spy is currently tracking rebels in the jungle?

Your admission is here:

"And the nonexistence thereof" is an admission of nonexistence. Written proof. More importantly, as the Western Republic has never had more than two spies in the history of our existence and one of them is dead, why would we waste it going to Rebel Virginia when the only surviving spy is currently tracking rebels in the jungle?

There always exists nonexistence in areas where there exists existence; however, there was no admission of nonexistence of the evidence that we clearly said we had:

We have evidence of a real drill and a real nuclear device that does this to world volcanoes.
Edited by XRCatD

There always exists nonexistence in areas where there exists existence; however, there was no admission of nonexistence of the evidence that we clearly said we had:

Except you admit that there is no evidence for us to unveil.

Your blubbering to cover up your lies proves this even more.

Except you admit that there is no evidence for us to unveil.

Your blubbering to cover up your lies proves this even more.

We did not admit that there exist no evidence for you to unveil. We said that we could produce the evidence if needed. However, if you could not respect the integrity of our statements, there is no assurance that you would accept evidence when placed before your eyes. You apparently deny everything that doesn't go your way.

OOC: By the way, who are you speaking through?