Treaty compendium

Bob Janova

Londo basically stated the system.

The other way you can get a high tension is if you are too close to another alliance, if you're being pulled towards it by other treaties as well. I don't know which of those is true. I might make those display as negative tensions.

E: Yep, updated the web program and you are being pulled 'too close' to NPO by either other treaties or by alliances further 'out' in the web pushing you against them. Updating the OP with a new list that marks negative tension.

Edited by Bob Janova

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Londo basically stated the system.

The other way you can get a high tension is if you are too close to another alliance, if you're being pulled towards it by other treaties as well. I don't know which of those is true. I might make those display as negative tensions.

Positive or negative tensions might explain things a little better.

Nice work Bob...

Hey there. This is very cool, but I would like to point out, the CCC is no single color. We are a mixed color alliance.

Good job on this!

I know, but your circle has to be drawn in some colour ;). I picked the one that seemed to represent most of your top 20 nations, I think. (The same is true of MCXA and possibly some others.)

some missing genesis treaties:

ODP

-Vanguard

-Old Guard

ToA

-Mushroom Kingdom

PIAT

-Invicta

-Mostly Harmless Alliance

-LEN

-Echelon

or at least thats what it says on our forums. our wiki is very out of date.

I'm still missing it <_<.

Maicke: In the time it took you to post that, you could have updated the master list ;)

you mean the wiki list? cause otherwise i have no idea what list this is. . .:unsure:

Nicely done, even if tension doesn't take enough into consideration to be an accurate measure, it is an interesting stat to get some perspective on the strain of so many alliances having treaties all over the place, with high tension treaties being more likely to force an alliance to choose between allies if a conflict were to arise pulling allies in various directions.

Updated with today's NS and treaty information.

Thanks to people who added treaties to the wiki page! However, if you do so please make sure you use tabs and not spaces between the columns, otherwise the web program can't read the row properly and your alliance/treaty will disappear unless I notice and fix it ;)

okay, i want to update the wiki, but im a little confused (im new to this :P)

i dont see a genesis section at all on the list. so do i have to put in the genesis part in the order of the strength of alliances? or can i just put it at the end?

There is a Genesis section, it contains one treaty (your alliance with Polaris). If you wish to add treaties with alliances that are stronger than yours, put them there. If you wish to add treaties with alliances weaker than your own, enter them under the weaker alliance. (If they're outside the top 80 you might have to add them to the NS list and the alliance list too, if you want the treaty to be included on here.)

Full update.

Congratulations to Argent for making it into the top 80 and onto the web! Please check that your treaties are correct.

UBD fell out of the top 80 to make way for Argent. They, CCC and Nebula-X are no longer being maintained by me and will be cut from the web unless a member (or someone on their behalf) informs me that they are maintaining their treaties (or you make it back into the top 80). Ordo Verde and Western Empire are being maintained by their memberships.

Argent-TOOL MDoAP: MDoAP with TOOL; total NS 8.9M, tension 73 (54 per M NS)

Argent-ODN PIAT: PIAT with ODN; total NS 9.4M, tension 23 (17 per M NS)

Argent-Invicta PIAT: PIAT with Invicta; total NS 4.9M, tension 21 (15 per M NS)

Argent-UCN PIAT: PIAT with UCN; total NS 2.7M, tension 9 (6 per M NS)

The above is correct, also below are the additions

Argent-IRON PIAT/ODP

Argent-Arrow Of Chiron PIAT (Not top 80 though)

Argent-FOK MDoAP

Edited by janax