TPF Traning Camp

Burning Glory

Given the resent Major World War going on you know know the one where its 600 nations attacking around 150...yeah that one!

I have decided to give war lessons to those who seek them. It appears that even though the Reborn Judgment group has

the odds highly stacked in their favor with more nations, more nukes, higher NS nation's, and still manage to have an EPIC fail

at winning in the early rounds.

The cost will be 4 tech from your nation, at which point I will attack and take the tech thus teaching you how to war. :awesome:

If you however can't afford this then there is a cheaper class where you attack an alliance mate where you are sure to win, and

thus getting the 4 tech to enroll in my class. :jihad:

Classes start soon, see you there!

The Mean Dean,

BG.

could you please post a syllabus of what students will learn after enrolling in the class and paying admission fees?

Well what is it you want to see Sethy...I mean i can't give out the secretes on the fourms.

If you want war stats i can post those, or you can head over to Bob's thread where I destroyed his nation

using proved techniques.

Well what is it you want to see Sethy...I mean i can't give out the secretes on the fourms.

If you want war stats i can post those, or you can head over to Bob's thread where I destroyed his nation

using proved techniques.

I lol'd.

o/ destroying someone half your size with three people helping you.

The cost will be 4 tech from your nation, at which point I will attack and take the tech thus teaching you how to war. :awesome:

If you however can't afford this then there is a cheaper class where you attack an alliance mate where you are sure to win, and

thus getting the 4 tech to enroll in my class. :jihad:

Classes start soon, see you there!

The Mean Dean,

BG.

so your definition of war is a tech raid? well no wonder it took you so long for you and your friends to anarchy Bob lol i think i'll stick to my top secret war guides, but thank you for your time anyway

wait, who was that nation that nuked Burning Glory? oh yeah that's right. it was mine. still waiting for a return by the way BG. that nuke looks very tasty. even more than the one from Chocopudding. tasted like chicken. yummmmmmmmmm

lol training Camp? You really want the man that cant win an attack against a nation half his size and has been nuked, teaching you how to fight?

Come on jamie...you and i was squared on infra you even had 50 more than me. But please feel free to post you battle reports here

prove you are this warrior you claim to be. And I'll show mine!

Action Boy, you sucked so bad you had to nuke me first then attack! My lvl 6 and 7 AF was to much for you and my soldiers efficiency at over 200 killed yours,

to beat all you had 750 infra to my 450 and 10 more planes,lol!

Your not worthy of a nuke from me as you are of no threat, and never was!

And Bobby, i thought you quit! Your butt whipping you got was solely from me, you lost your nuke and got destroyed.

I posted our battle reports and the only war you won was when my pants were down!

Besides even after fighting all of my attackers I only lost 100 infra mainly from Cm's from the sissy's

and i was only put in anarchy from the nuke :P

BG.