Alliance?

I am currently considering leaving my current alliance. If you would like me to consider your alliance please let me know more about it. Active forums would be best, but not necessary. Please let me know a little about you alliance when you leave a link, or a comment. If you would like to know, as some alliances do, I have a 2,546.150 National Security.

Edited by Galactic Star

Thank you for the advice Salovsky.

This doesn't mean I don't want to hear from other alliances because I do.

i like this site... i havent joined yet though... Enigma

Edited by mcboy

I am currently considering leaving my current alliance. If you would like me to consider your alliance please let me know more about it. Active forums would be best, but not necessary. Please let me know a little about you alliance when you leave a link, or a comment. If you would like to know, as some alliances do, I have a 2,546.150 National Security.

I realize your current alliance is small, but it is not a good idea to ask others to recruit you while you're still in an alliance. If you do this when in a larger alliance it would cause trouble for whoever recruited you.

Advice: Hit peace mode so you won't be raided, leave your alliance (switch your alliance affiliation to none), then let everyone and their brother send you recruiting messages.