Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this whole thread is kinda based on the premise that 10k NS nations who recently rolled will have the experience and nation capabilities to take on an older nation knocked down to that range who has experience and military wonders. Its just not going to happen, save for a few prodigy-types who just instantly master the game.

That said, I'm sure you're providing amazing war experience for NPO's lower tiers.

The REASON no one cares enough to sell infra to come down to your level is because you're not really hurting them, you're just existing and providing training. Okay, cool.

I'm tired of this mindset.

Look, all of you. War is not difficult. It never was difficult. It will never be difficult. Most of the war system is via number generation, and you people all know it. You click a few times, and bam, there you go. You have enough money, and you're fine. 99% of war is preparation. Your infra, tech, land, and improvements, and wonders will all impact how war is waged. TORN knows this better than anyone.

You are flat out lying if you honestly think that war is difficult, or that for a 10k nation, it is difficult. I knew the EXACT same strategies back then, as I do now, and guess what? They work the exact same. The only difference is that I wasn't ever nuked in that range, but members of TRF can tell you, I was nuked in the last war, and I still fought as hard as was possible.

Hell, if the TORN war guide is the same as it used to be, I knew EVERYTHING that guide said back when I was at 2k. That guide was the same for the entire 6 months of my tenure.

There is no experience gained at the 10k level, because if they honestly don't know how to fight by now, if they honestly don't know how to deploy and click a few buttons, then they are doomed, and will be doomed every time. As for the wonders, yeah, he's got them there. 99% of war is preparation. If you don't have the necessary materials, that's a shame, but hey, that's why TORN was so focused on buying SDI's when they first came out.

Also, the real reason nobody cares to sell infra is because they enjoy that efficiency mark.

As for "just rolling" these are not brand new nations Bigwoody.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201920 - 369 days

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=248077 - 196 days

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...?Nation_ID=3055 - An AMAZING 1074 days old

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=216702 - 308 days old

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=263404 - 143 days old (this one I'll let slide)

And here's your proof: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Right in the OP nonetheless.

Ten page thread shows he's more relevant than you could ever be.

Agreed. I could wage war as a 1k NS nation... It doesn't take long at all and is one of the simplest actions in the game. No one needs vast "experience" to figure this out.

Now, as to why the NPO nations were losing... they just can't match Roma's advantages from before. As for the older nations who're losing (examples like the 1000-day-old nation or whatnot,), well, they're probably just bad fighters/players regardless. :/

On the otherhand I don't buy the argument they are gaining from the experience. I faced a few hopeless raids in my very early times and I learned from them is when someone sends a peace offer with the raid you accept it.

I never learned that raid defense technique. ;) Hehe.

Which proves they are horrible soldiers....

Yes this thread proves that we're nothing more than a paper tiger. It's all so obvious now. Has nothing to do with his wonder and war chest advantage, nope.

Also, I love it when a brother trolls us in public.

Yes this thread proves that we're nothing more than a paper tiger. It's all so obvious now. Has nothing to do with his wonder and war chest advantage, nope.

Also, I love it when a brother trolls us in public.

I am sorry. I did not mean to troll. I did not mean "them" as in the NPO. I meant "them" as in the ones who can´t seem to get this guy. You must admit it is kind of out of the ordinary?

I am sorry. I did not mean to troll. I did not mean "them" as in the NPO. I meant "them" as in the ones who can´t seem to get this guy. You must admit it is kind of out of the ordinary?

Of course it's out of the ordinary. Lower nation strength nations such as these do not ordinarily fight nations with war wonders and large war chests.

The situation is out of the ordinary, and I'm sure you wouldn't fair much better.

No its quite ordinary. Full GC are very hard to bust through for those without them. The reason it was not game breaking when the 10k range was high was because in those times everyone in that range had nukes and GCs along with all soldier modifiers were bugged. Back then soldier modifiers added soldiers not efficiency. But due to a bug when you lost soldiers by the modified amount that modified amount was subtracted from the base and not the modified. So casualties were multiplied many times over. This caused GWII to have some fun soldier numbers like -150,000. So no one in their right mind kept GCs.

Edited by GTTofAK

I'm curious if this unique set of circumstances is as easy to achieve as NPO's detractors would have one believe and NPO is nothing more than a paper tiger, then why are so many of NPO's opponents sitting in peace mode?
Republic of Roma is an amazing warrior of great skill. One man, however, can not beat an army.

If Republic of Roma’s allies were of his calibre Pacifica might have problems, but very few in his faction can duplicate his strategy effectively (or at all).

Edited by Generalissimo

Republic of Roma is an amazing warrior of great skill. One man, however, can not beat an army.

If Republic of Roma’s allies were of his calibre Pacifica might have problems, but very few in his faction can duplicate his strategy effectively (or at all).

Hence the use of the term unique set of circumstances. Your characterization of the Republic of Roma may be correct, it's just not in keeping with the claims being alleged.

They are, if you support their ideology of oppressing leaders of other alliances, curb stomping other alliances for any hint of dissent, abandoning promises, and breaking treaties. That is not the ideology I fight for. I'm actually in the fight for my very survival, while NPO was rarely in a fight for its survival.

I'm supporting Francoism, and I support the New Pacific Order. If anyone is fighting for survival, it's the Order. The Revenge Doctrine is proof of that; personally I have fought for those nation who sought help from the Order, and those of my former comrades who was attacked by the likes of you. If you really want to survive, how does declaring war on NPO make your attempt any better?

If anyone is fighting for survival, it's the Order.

What? :wacko: The Order is not under any threat.

Also, if you're so clearly an NPO supporter that you declare 'I support the NPO' not 'I support OV', why are you not a member? Ordo Verde is not a Francoist alliance or a part of the Order as far as I know ...

The situation is out of the ordinary, and I'm sure you wouldn't fair much better.

He's in 6 wars. 5 of them Pacificans. Any organisation and that's 5*2*2 aggressive ground attacks at update. Reckon 20 ground attacks might anarchy him, especially if they received the aid to swap GCs. They just haven't organised anything like that yet it seems.

One man, however, can not beat an army.

Have you seen The Commando? (Sorry, I know its OOC, but I had to get that one in. :awesome: )

Roma is a military genius, it will take a helluva effort to pin him down and so far nobody is able to do it.

Edited by American Clam

Roma is a military genius, it will take a helluva effort to pin him down and so far nobody is able to do it.

Hardly. You don't have to be a genius to do what he's doing. I'll give him credit in saying that it was good planning on his part, but it's a far cry from genius.

Vox is not hurting us. Vox is not hurting us. Vox is not hurting us.

Oh yeah this single nation is really taking it to us here. We're on the verge of collapse.

No, you're not hurting us. No amount of lame propaganda such as this will take away the fact that we're on top. We run Planet Bob. Get used to it.

Oh yeah this single nation is really taking it to us here. We're on the verge of collapse.

No, you're not hurting us. No amount of lame propaganda such as this will take away the fact that we're on top. We run Planet Bob. Get used to it.

Propaganda like yours is quite a motivating force. :ph34r:

Pacifica’s apparent inability to beat Republic of Roma is hardly an indication of any weakness on the part of the NPO. With near unparalleled discipline and organization, the New Pacific Order is no paper tiger. The rest of the Vox/FAN resistance hardly succeeding in their attrition, barely biting at the heals of Order’s boot; which only makes Republic of Roma’s current success even more incredible.

As things currently stand:

Republic of Roma>NPO>Vox