Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there wasn't a political will in the NPO to let MK off the hook in the lat war, MK would be a fine wasteland right about now and we still where

we are.

Being smug about it, its actually quite insulting to the mercy showed. We could have just lived up to our vicious reputation in which we are painted even by those who stand here now healthy by our merciful design and add new targets to our lower tier nations to train on.

I suppose thats worthy of a occasional thank you but that just by my evil moral standard.

By that line of thought we should all thank you for always being right, no?

From 9:17-10:26 PM I get this:

You have 24 new messages in your inbox.

NPO finally, after 1 month of fighting, launched a successful coordinated attack against me. Lovely. For that, I will give each of them a nuke as a congratulatory gift.

So it took 4 members of NPO to get that going, and still they have not anarchied me.

That's more like a gaggle, a proper attack would of happened in the span of 10 minutes or less.

Too much trolling and not enough serious discussion of Tactics (or Strategy). We’ve heard much about attrition from the Vox/Fan end of things, but I would really like hear the NPO (or anyone) talk seriously about counterinsurgency.

You'll be waiting a long time for that.

NPO has repeatedly stated that they don't care.

Vox had it's heyday in the last war when they got a member on the Red Senate, they, like the VC after Tet, are just a nuisance now and not worth the effort to destroy.

Says the guy with the "Nations Anarchied" counter in his signature. :rolleyes:

Come on now, if you are who you say you are, then you should know that I don't count those I've nuked. Well, actually I do, but they were all anarchied through ground attacks prior to being nuked. It's just how I roll.

Vox had it's heyday in the last war when they got a member on the Red Senate, they, like the VC after Tet, are just a nuisance now and not worth the effort to destroy.

And the Vietnam war went SOOO well after that, didn´t it? Or don´t they teach you what actually happened where you come from?

I am sure a lot of the veterans agree with you <_< .

But I guess ignorance is bliss....

"MK is amazing blah blah"

Ok I agree, you guys are organized and talented but have you actually won a war besides the WAPA one where you jumped them 5:1 with STA? Didn't think so. You can talk all day long about how inferior the NPO is or how great you are but the facts are facts, man. You are one of my favorite posters here but you are so full of self love that you can't see the forest for the trees.

This is coming from someone who has aided MK and, after a period of really disliking MK, has become a big fan.

And the Vietnam war went SOOO well after that, didn´t it? Or don´t they teach you what actually happened where you come from?

I am sure a lot of the veterans agree with you <_< .

But I guess ignorance is bliss....

Want to take a stab at how powerful the VC was after the Tet Offensive?

Here's a hint: They weren't.

Pacifica is willing to throw newer and inexperienced members to the wolves as some sort of extreme initiation, that’s kind of inhumane.

What ever made you think we are humane. We eat babies and stomp on the throats of our enemies with out jackboots. If you are looking for humane you don't join a military dictatorship.

If a nation is willing to jump ship because some guy in the 10k range is nuking them I dont want them as a Pacifican. The better our scout team plays the better Pacifica becomes.

OOC: I'm a football coach in my off time. If I ever get a starter complaining that the scout team is playing too hard his primadona $@! is going straight to the scout team.

Edited by GTTofAK

That's more like a gaggle, a proper attack would of happened in the span of 10 minutes or less.

And that's why it wasn't proper. They did it again a few minutes ago and failed by doing ground attacks before sending CM's or fighters. NPO has too many nations who have never experienced a real war, they just get orders to curb stomp a smaller nation along with two of their comrades who are also larger than their target. This is effectively how they win. I can't imagine a war where they were evenly matched again, or actually outnumbered.

And that's why it wasn't proper. They did it again a few minutes ago and failed by doing ground attacks before sending CM's or fighters. NPO has too many nations who have never experienced a real war, they just get orders to curb stomp a smaller nation along with two of their comrades who are also larger than their target. This is effectively how they win. I can't imagine a war where they were evenly matched again, or actually outnumbered. It's so not fair, they are "winning" the game and I'm not.

Fixed that for you. Also, enjoy your anarchy sir.

And that's why it wasn't proper. They did it again a few minutes ago and failed by doing ground attacks before sending CM's or fighters. NPO has too many nations who have never experienced a real war, they just get orders to curb stomp a smaller nation along with two of their comrades who are also larger than their target. This is effectively how they win. I can't imagine a war where they were evenly matched again, or actually outnumbered.

I love how when we attack together you complain that we just bring lots of strength and dog pile but when we don't attack togather than we are inexperienced and suck at war. Also please try sticking with your ideals. If you want a warhorse than why do you attack smaller nations with low casualties? Also i question why your only nuking and not attacking with anything else. Worried you are going to lose other attacks? Are we too big of warhorses for you?

I love how when we attack together you complain that we just bring lots of strength and dog pile but when we don't attack togather than we are inexperienced and suck at war. Also please try sticking with your ideals. If you want a warhorse than why do you attack smaller nations with low casualties? Also i question why your only nuking and not attacking with anything else. Worried you are going to lose other attacks? Are we too big of warhorses for you?

Welcome to CN, Apple, you get used to it after a while :lol:

Why are you assuming I'm complaining? I'm pointing out the poor coordination of your attacks along with your other comrades for the past month. Instead of lashing back at my criticism, why don't you accept it and try a better coordination of attacks? Unless you know best and I don't. :rolleyes:

Why are you assuming I'm complaining? I'm pointing out the poor coordination of your attacks along with your other comrades for the past month. Instead of lashing back at my criticism, why don't you accept it and try a better coordination of attacks? Unless you know best and I don't. :rolleyes:

Hint to the NPO. Radio communication(IRC) may be effective when trying to coordinate...

I see you have managed to anarchy him, but not made him lose any NS.

Better luck next update I guess...