Log Dump By Rotavele

Beauty

Hey gotta go to school... Ill leave this here. Murder inc has a casus belli. I like to see the drama i know Log dumps on CNTE are stupid but this is meant to be stupid lolz. Have fun with this. Remember the last lines.

[06:53] <Popsumpot[uCN]> ah well

[06:53] <Rotavele[Zenith]> umm theirs thing called rogue... ya..

[06:54] <Popsumpot[uCN]> Except when every nuclear nation opens up on CDT...

[06:54] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Well pass this on to murder inc... oh great MDP partner

[06:55] <Popsumpot[uCN]> uh, you do realise you guys declared on us?

[06:55] <Rotavele[Zenith]> uhh do you realise, Nuking can be an offense

[06:55] <Popsumpot[uCN]> not when you guys start it...

[06:55] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Still considerd an offence by some

[06:55] <Popsumpot[uCN]> nuking back?

[06:55] <Rotavele[Zenith]> No

[06:56] <Popsumpot[uCN]> by an alliance that said it wasn't nuking, but then decided it was going to

[06:56] <Rotavele[Zenith]> They may be labeled nuke rogues

[06:56] <Popsumpot[uCN]> hmm

[06:56] <Rotavele[Zenith]> We dont control every nations mind... sorry

[06:56] <Popsumpot[uCN]> Every single nuclear nation just all decided to nuke at the same time...

[06:57] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Wow

[06:57] <Rotavele[Zenith]> According to the nuclear reports

[06:57] <Popsumpot[uCN]> You realise nuclear reports delets itself when a nation nukes more then once right?

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Lol really?

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> yea

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> jefferson (psyopper) of the Purple team of the alliance Common Defense Treaty was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Chemistry (Chemist) of the Black team of the alliance The Pacific Army on 1/30/2009 12:07:15 AM.

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Heinekenland (Johan de Haas) of the Orange team of no alliance was attacked with a nuclear weapon by exit light (sandman) of the Black team of the alliance M*A*S*H on 1/30/2009 12:04:37 AM.

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Dogtopia (King Dog) of the Blue team of the alliance Common Defense Treaty was attacked with a nuclear weapon by Chemistry (Chemist) of the Black

team of the alliance The Pacific Army on 1/29/2009 9:07:59 PM.

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> so if i fired off 2 nukes

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> #1

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> #3 are same nations

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> nuking

[06:58] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Chemistry nuked 2 of ur nations.... Another person nuked 1 too, Those are called nuke rogues

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000765

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> this guy

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000736

[06:58] <Popsumpot[uCN]> and also this guy

[06:59] <Popsumpot[uCN]> who dropped his tags, nuked, then put his tags back on

[06:59] <Rotavele[Zenith]> No charlemange didnt

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> yes he did...

[07:00] <Rotavele[Zenith]> Charlemange kept his tags on

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> oh

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> no

[07:00] <Rotavele[Zenith]> It says it in the reports

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> Hades

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> Hades dropped tags i think

[07:00] <Rotavele[Zenith]> That nation is hades, the ruler is charlemange

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> i thought you mean charlemange didn't nuke

[07:00] <Rotavele[Zenith]> ....

[07:00] <Rotavele[Zenith]> I got school... so like

[07:00] <Popsumpot[uCN]> you're probably looking at his newest nuke report

[07:01] <Popsumpot[uCN]> as i said, nuke reports only record the latest nuke launched

[07:01] <Popsumpot[uCN]> today is the 2nd round of nuke launching

[07:02] <Rotavele[Zenith]> lol

[07:02] <Rotavele[Zenith]> 3 nukes launched yesterday

[07:02] <Rotavele[Zenith]> None from TPA or CDT

[07:02] <Rotavele[Zenith]> COngratulations on nuclear war

[07:02] <Popsumpot[uCN]> because they are all deleted you tard....

[07:03] <Popsumpot[uCN]> the nuke report records the latest nuke you launch

[07:03] <Popsumpot[uCN]> and deletes nukes you launched before

[07:03] <Popsumpot[uCN]> never mind

[07:03] <Popsumpot[uCN]> i guess the nuke thing was inevitable

[07:04] <Popsumpot[uCN]> this conversation isn't going anywhere anyway since you're not gov

[07:04] <Rotavele[Zenith]> its going on CN:TE forums,

[07:04] <Popsumpot[uCN]> lol

[07:04] <Popsumpot[uCN]> yay!

[07:04] <Popsumpot[uCN]> log dumpz...

[07:05] <Popsumpot[uCN]> well, do what ever you want to do

[07:05] <Rotavele[Zenith]> yep lol

[07:06] <Popsumpot[uCN]> doesn't look like anything'll happen, as MI is probably gonna get rolled

[07:06] <Popsumpot[uCN]> and now that your alliance is too low to be rolled by our allies, the dramaz are gone from this war :(

Lol, I love it when people publicly humiliate themselves.
Not really humiliation, was funny the part i thought nuclear weapons could count as an offence though. Just amateur proof of invalid reason for nuclear war.
Is there a point to these logs?
CDT's wishes to kill your enviroment by having an invalid nuclear casus belli. CDT has no reason for nuclear war other then they being weak. We went to war with them because we were bored. If they wanted to go nuclear for the same reason why not just get the stuff to say it. By stuff i mean something that i cant say on here because it would probley be a warning from admin.
Someone thought there wasn't enough threads and need moar?

Any publicity is good publicity, am I right?

Mhm, Your right. Also this isnt publicity i was bored... It was morning time... It was funny how he failed to state a reason for nukes to be used.
You got one thing tight in the first post.

Umm what?

I fail to see the point. TPA has asked us specifically not to get involved. We're not. end of story.

Yeah lol i understand you, I just thought ud like to see what CDT thinks of you.. Look at the bottom of the logs.

Edited by Rotavele

Not really humiliation, was funny the part i thought nuclear weapons could count as an offence though. Just amateur proof of invalid reason for nuclear war.

CDT's wishes to kill your enviroment by having an invalid nuclear casus belli. CDT has no reason for nuclear war other then they being weak. We went to war with them because we were bored. If they wanted to go nuclear for the same reason why not just get the stuff to say it. By stuff i mean something that i cant say on here because it would probley be a warning from admin.

May I point out that more than one CDT nation was nuked around the same time. If the nations were rogues they would not have planned such a strategic plan. Also we have a very valid reason to go nuclear and its not because we are weak, btw check the stats on our war, you'll find CDT is in front (even before the nukes were being used).

PS- This is entertaining :popcorn:

A log dump from a TPA nation?

Rotavele, don't do this again. Not kidding.

Woah, Woah, Woah... Wait a minute. Your taking this game too seriously. This game is here to have fun, not a drama generator. Put down the cheese puffs, back away from the comp... Your taking CN too serious.

EDIT: This thread is out of hand, and off topic lock plzerz.

Edited by Rotavele

Woah, Woah, Woah... Wait a minute. Your taking this game too seriously. This game is here to have fun, not a drama generator. Put down the cheese puffs, back away from the comp... Your taking CN too serious.

Yes, for your own sake, you should lock this topic <_<

isnt the point of a log dump a drama generator to start with? granted i didnt read it, but i'm just saying...

and besides, all posts here are to be in character. So we are all supposed to be absolutely serious about things in CN because we are the leaders of thousands of citizens that care about their lives

/sarcastic but half-serious rant

I also really see no point in this topic.....I know TPA are better than this, so while i don't agree with a nuke rouge conspiracy, I do believe

that their were some nations that jumped the gun and most probably because they were loosing the battles and or wanted to cause

this whole war to go nuclear. Just my honest opinion....

Both of these AA's are great alliances, I just wish you were both finding a common enemy and attacking them...I just happen to know of one :D

BG.

I'm suing you for personal injury after busting my gut.

Seriously, you guys are being pounded, your guys have already been begging for peace, your NS is dropping so fast it leaves a sonic boom in its wake, and you think we're weak?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Our drop 17,843

Your drop: 39,049

Edited by Smallfrog

OOC: Logs dumps are for those who take CN too seriously.

Those against log dumps are the ones who would like to see people no longer being ridiculous.

IC: As your commanding officer, I am not joking. Do not display personal conversations in this manner again.

Oh its log dump tiem?

[19:54] <EvilGM> pffft

[19:54] <EvilGM> I thought you were talking about people who mattered

[19:54] <EvilGM> ZD

[19:54] <EvilGM> XD

[19:55] <Henry[bW]> VD

[19:55] <Henry[bW]> hehe

[19:55] * EvilGM huggles Page Craven

[19:56] *** EvilGM was kicked by Craven (Don't be rude)

Yes nuking because nukes were shot at your buddies is weak CB in TE. [/sarcasm]

Oh yeah and just so you know Chemistry didnt start nuking till all of the other TPA nations launched nukes and he received nukes. He was the only nuclear nation in TPA to not ask for it so next time you should try some research before dumping logs that make you look bad.

Edited by darkfox