looking for an alliance

ok, so i was the MoD for TGO, but we lost some major members who think they can brew a successful alliance, but i guarantee they get blown up, seeing as how they have no idea how to do stuff... but anyways:

don't really care about the amount of members, but should be at least 15.

i want ACTIVE MEMBERS on your forums.

tech raiding should be allowed (if not, it's ok but this is preferred)

i need to be able to remain on aqua (trade circle)

i know i may not get gvnt. position right away, but i would like to get one soon...

i have 20+ embassies, so i can serve as an ambassador for you, and greatly build your foreign relations

i dont really care about start-up fund, as i know how the game works, but if you have $$$ to give it wouldn't be turned down :lol:

if you wanna recruit me, post here or pm me here or in CN.

ok, so i was the MoD for TGO, but we lost some major members who think they can brew a successful alliance, but i guarantee they get blown up, seeing as how they have no idea how to do stuff... but anyways:

don't really care about the amount of members, but should be at least 15.

i want ACTIVE MEMBERS on your forums.

tech raiding should be allowed (if not, it's ok but this is preferred)

i need to be able to remain on aqua (trade circle)

i know i may not get gvnt. position right away, but i would like to get one soon...

i have 20+ embassies, so i can serve as an ambassador for you, and greatly build your foreign relations

i dont really care about start-up fund, as i know how the game works, but if you have $$$ to give it wouldn't be turned down :lol:

if you wanna recruit me, post here or pm me here or in CN.

Join TORN :)

Our board are always active. Its one of the necessary aspects of our alliance.

Tech Raiding is allowed.

We are a orange alliance, but you may apply for color exemption. That way you dont need to leave your TC.

If you are a good worker and active, you will get a position. We are always looking for people who want jobs.

I myself am an ambassador, as well as working in the Trades Dept. We love people skilled in FA.

Click my sig for a link to our forums :D

Sage

Hmm, We have minister positions open, Including Minister positions in Oceanic, We are a fast growing alliance of active players. Please drop by and talk to us at #oceanicalliance. If you would like to join, Click on our flag in my sig :P.

Thanks,

Joss

Edited by Josshill

wait a minute! did you just say we don't know how to do anything?????

We JasonS i'll promise you this is you get strong enough i'll bomb you so hard your dead relatives will feel it

Hold that thought, getting popcorn.

Oh and you should join enigma. We have all that good stuff.

yukon3.png

I know how hard finding an alliance that you like and appreciate is, so here's why I think the Yukon Confederacy might be right for you. I'm not pressuring you to join as an alliance has to fit you, but I hope you'll at least give us a glance.

So, The Yukon Confederacy is the new manifestation of what was once the company. We are in a state of transition at the moment as members witch AA's, but we have government positions, aid, experience, and a fresh new take on the game available.

We have friends in the NpO, IRON, the GR, and are growing steadily.

You can expect aid, camaraderie, activity, and loyalty from our members. Why not come on over and check us out? We can set you up with trade circles and tech deals through our friends abroad as well.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Yukon_Confederacy/index/

I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Rooivaulk, Chancellor of the Yukon Confederacy

PS: I'm sure you'll find the offer I sent you in CN tempting.

Edited by rooivaulk

so basicly ill just keep the messages coming for a week, but so far my best offers are:

The Ravyans (friends, building alliance, 15M)

TORN (Exp. players, $$$, stable, tech raids!!!)

=Western Empire= (again, lots of friends tech raids, all that jazz)

Aquatic Coalition Front (they're active and they're aqua)

So if you can beat 15M, allow tech raids, or are aqua................ recruit me!! :lol:

(and just so we're clear... leave out the game guides you alliances have, im not new)

Edited by Jason Salovsky

You are more then welcome to join Veni, Vidi, Vici, we are with 15 members, average active on the forums but very active on IRC.

We do not allow tech raiding yet, but we do have charter amendments coming up including that one.

We are officially multicolored, so you can stay on aqua.

You wont get a gov position right away, but when we get to know you im sure we can give you a good chance.

I think we can hook you up with some start up aid, or you might be able to get into our nation building program.

Our charter and some more information can be found on our forums: http://z13.invisionfree.com/VeniVidiVici

Give it some thought and come on IRC in #VVV on Coldfront for a talk.

You can also pm me here if you have some questions.

Prodigy.NL, Emperor of Veni, Vidi, Vici

ok, im seriously getting raided, so i will make my decision come wednesday.

i have to award the best recruitment message to Zenith, props man... props.

I will set up embassies in most of the alliances listed here with awesome forums, never enough embassies :awesome:

but i will now choose between:

Zenith

Aquatic Coalition Front

The Rayvans

hey, good luck on landing an alliance.. What happened at TGO to make you leave?

either way I hope it works out for you.

Kingemo93 left. He was one of about 4 active people ever on. He took 3 people with him, leaving us with 11, of which 6 are inactive in CN. I didn't wanna go down that road, and gave Keanu Stryker a 1 week notice.

sorry but i didn't want to be surrounded by inactiveness!

It had nothing to do with You, Mcboy, or Keanu! You guys were cool and still are. And i didn't take anyone!

They just jumped ship! And mcboy left mine a week after he joined