UN disbandment notice

Rude Empire

Real life is becoming too hard these days as it is decreasing the amount of time I have to lead an alliance. Since I am the only leader of UN I am disbanding the alliance. I might start an alliance in standard but I shall still remain playing both games. Even though I am a great leader because of UN's high peak rank being third I just dont have the time no more. You may recruit people from my alliance now or raid them It dont matter now!

lionheart1066

I think it would have been better to resign your position and find someone else to lead, abandoning the member's of your alliance to certain destruction does not constitute a great leader. Your rank in the alliance statistics does not constitute a great leader. I know great leader's, and you sir are not one. Frankly I'm disgusted you'd abandon your own. You could have at the very least given them some time to leave the alliance and then disband it. Alas, I can only hope your members are fortunate to find protection somewhere else.

The Roman Empire will offer protection to any members of the United Nations that join our ranks. Just switch your alliance affiliation to Roman Empire and register on our website, www.romanempirealliance.org. You deserve better then what your previous leaders gave you.

Seriously, saying you don't care if your members get raided? Cmon. At least have the decency to try find them a new leader, or merge with someone.

Caesar43

Edited by ceasar43

The Unrighteous Fist offers shelter to any UN Nations wishing not to get raided, Switch your AA to The Unrighteous Fist.

Other then that, Bad show EE - You shouldn't just abandon your members.

This is quite possibly, the worse leadership decision I've seen in CN:TE...

Someone should message UN Top 5 and let them know their AA was just thrown under the bus by their former leader.

Fish

This is quite possibly, the worse leadership decision I've seen in CN:TE...

Someone should message UN Top 5 and let them know their AA was just thrown under the bus by their former leader.

Fish

I already have :D , and invited them to join the Roman Empire.

Real life is becoming too hard these days as it is decreasing the amount of time I have to lead an alliance. Since I am the only leader of UN I am disbanding the alliance. I might start an alliance in standard but I shall still remain playing both games. Even though I am a great leader because of UN's high peak rank being third I just dont have the time no more. You may recruit people from my alliance now or raid them It dont matter now!

lionheart1066

OOC: GL with RL, you had an interesting time here i'm sure. Nothing personal btw ;)

IC: this doesn't really surprise me, sad to see an alliance i was looking forward to rolling is going t disband but oh well.

P.S. looks like i win ;)

thanx lion(AKA EE), whats funny is that you told us that we were merging with TPF.

to be honest based on whative seen on here im not sure what alliance to trust and and join. there seems to be alot of backstabbing and double dealings going on!!!

but thanx for the heads up leo

not..

Edited by NaonMatrix

thanx leonidas(AKA EE), whats funny is that you told us that we were merging with TPF.

to be honest based on whative seen on here im not sure what alliance to trust and and join. there seems to be alot of backstabbing and double dealings going on!!!

but thanx for the heads up leo

not..

Murder Inc.

We're one of a few alliances that don't partake in double speak. yeah we're blunt. Yeah we piss people off, but at least you know what you're getting as a result

How did this alliance not get rolled before this?

And just to make it clear, unlike TUF and Roman Empire, CDT is not open to anyone. Do not think ghosting us is a good idea.

How did this alliance not get rolled before this?

And just to make it clear, unlike TUF and Roman Empire, CDT is not open to anyone. Do not think ghosting us is a good idea.

They were allies of TPF, our allies. Trust me, had they not been, i'd have rolled them earlier.

lionheart1066

EE, I'm very disappointed in your posted this. Being a leader is not just about the ability to get members

to join your AA, thats a small percent of the duty. You must keep integrity and honor in your AA, and be willing to lay down

your nation for anyone of your members. Your judgment should always be in the best of interest of your AA.

I think you have a lot to learn, not only about leadership but this game in general.

I have had convo's with you so i know this is not your usual character, but you could of handled it better than

this and at the very least asked for some help.

The dictionary definition of 'oxymoron'

^^^^

THIS

I am highly disappointed in EE. His immaturity showed in how he ran his alliance. Just a suggestion to him... Learn from the bottom up.. try a minor role in an alliance therefore if you tire or get busy in RL, you don't destroy somehing you spent alot time building and disrupt pther peoples plans in this game.

EE, I'm very disappointed in your posted this. Being a leader is not just about the ability to get members

to join your AA, thats a small percent of the duty. You must keep integrity and honor in your AA, and be willing to lay down

your nation for anyone of your members. Your judgment should always be in the best of interest of your AA.

I think you have a lot to learn, not only about leadership but this game in general.

I have had convo's with you so i know this is not your usual character, but you could of handled it better than

this and at the very least asked for some help.

^^^^

THIS

I am highly disappointed in EE. His immaturity showed in how he ran his alliance. Just a suggestion to him... Learn from the bottom up.. try a minor role in an alliance therefore if you tire or get busy in RL, you don't destroy somehing you spent alot time building and disrupt pther peoples plans in this game.

OH NOW YOU ALL START FLAMING ME. God i'm just a kid :mellow:

I'm going to try running a more organised alliance in standard before trying to run one like this. After getting hit by GDA it really ruined things. Most of my members routed and fled. My recruitment skills in standard really paided off for me in TE. Honestly BG I thought you would just say that it was sad to see do something like this which you did and then not attack me, same for you PK and you've never even tried to stay in contact with me. I gave up after you ignored me many times about the white front.

Well... I have to agree with them. Abandoning your alliance like does not define a great leader. I kinda feel bad for members of UN right now. You could easily have found another solution.

-Ask to merge with another alliance and you step down

-Find another leader

-Talk to other alliances to shelter your members

I'm sorry for UN members :mellow:

I hope they find a new home