TPF Official Announcement

Burning Glory

and also, thanks Benji, i honestly couldnt read through the rest

fo' sho'

Last bit:

Damn you MHA for helping GDA I thought we were allies

now im confused. thought u guys were our allies. Eh learn something knew everyday

MHA were allied to TPF.

MHA sided with GDA when GDA was *almost* going to war with TPF.

So TPF was sad.

His Tl:Dr post

Benji I take that as an offensive post towards my leader BG. And your soon to be done with alliance is the one going to suffer. See you on the battle grounds

*MY* alliance?

It's not my alliance. Lol.

Well Benji i still have to say i have no clue where ur loyalty lies now.

My loyality? My loyality lies with the alliance I am apart of and her allies.

I really think you should have insulted NAAW in every paragraph not just a couple of them

Bill, all of the references to which I state fact to, not insult......Are before your return to leadership.

With that said I must also say even with your return i find honor lacking in your AA. Some of

your members constantly flame, start trouble, propaganda and you your self are following that path.

I have no time to reply to any of these post, other than bill's as some how i just found it ironic that he

thinks of this as an insult to his AA. My daughter is very ill, and I will have to limit my time on CN for

the duration of her illness.

TPF/I still have many friends and i think all of you that have pm'd me with support and or post of support.

Also I do apologize for the lengthy post, I realize that their are errors in grammar but as i was typing I was getting

many hits on IRC and dealing with RL issues along with being sick myself. To beat all we had a combo snow and ice

storm here and received a total of 11 inches, the city was put on a level 3 emergency and power went out to over

70,000 people here. But on the bright side if you think it was bad reading it's length, imagine having to type it, lol! :P

To all of TE, you can not imagine how what has transpired has made me feel like inside....To have who you though to be true and best friends stab you in the back.

MHA has a bad habit of doing this. Its a wonder that the Judgment alliances would want to ally themselves with scum like MHA

also Let it be known that MI has a history of honoring her treaties. This will not change anytime soon.

Edited by elborrador

MHA has a bad habit of doing this. Its a wonder that the Judgment alliances would want to ally themselves with scum like MHA

also Let it be known that MI has a history of honoring her treaties. This will not change anytime soon.

They have always been reliable for us. We trust them, and so should everyone else.

Caesar43

They have always been reliable for us. We trust them, and so should everyone else.

Caesar43

oh right thats why they stabbed us in the back to help form the coalition known as "judgment". the fact is Murder Inc. had a treaty with MHA, THEY broke it flat out, never even bothered to cancel it, just broke it.

Now they're trying to say that TPF's treaty with them didn't exist, how convenient. Everyone that's in the know of AP in TE knew about that treaty. That treaty is what stopped MI from rolling MHA when we had the chance. Its BECAUSE of TPF that MHA even exists in the capacity that it does.

Also I do apologize for the lengthy post, I realize that their are errors in grammar but as i was typing I was getting

many hits on IRC and dealing with RL issues along with being sick myself. To beat all we had a combo snow and ice

storm here and received a total of 11 inches, the city was put on a level 3 emergency and power went out to over

70,000 people here. But on the bright side if you think it was bad reading it's length, imagine having to type it, lol! :P

Deathcat sends BG to remedial Grammar, English and Typing school. *we want our leadership better edumacated :D

BG :wub: Do what you have to ... RL > TE or SE :P Hope you feel better soon!

MHA.. we really do love you guys..*and girls?* We have only defended or remained neutral in the past. If it comes to pass.. It will be an honor to meet you on the battlefield oo/

DC

Slave to the Hunger of the Phoenix demon.gifand former Elysium Warrior on CN:SE :D

Edited by deathcat

oh right thats why they stabbed us in the back to help form the coalition known as "judgment". the fact is Murder Inc. had a treaty with MHA, THEY broke it flat out, never even bothered to cancel it, just broke it.

Now they're trying to say that TPF's treaty with them didn't exist, how convenient. Everyone that's in the know of AP in TE knew about that treaty. That treaty is what stopped MI from rolling MHA when we had the chance. Its BECAUSE of TPF that MHA even exists in the capacity that it does.

Again my Trolling Master Friend speaks... Since we all like to spin things here I shall join in on such fun...

MI !@#$%*^ MHA last round and then said oops, sorry, we didn't give the order to attack. TPF did come in to help us so I thank them for that but in truth I was just a small fish in the big pond and didn't even know who they were until this round.

Fast forward to this round. Now we all know MI isn't shy about play a smart war game on all fronts and many think it's unfair. If I recall you saying so you even mention this fact that people may not like it but at least they know... War is never fair you so you make it known that it's MI style so people can disagree or agree with how you play. When MHA broke out from MI, we weren't going be lap dogs for MI. Now I wasn't leading MHA yet but since you like spinning, if MI had 400 members what was to stop her from canceling our treaty and stomping us when she felt like it? Now I know you have said this isn't so, but when you are wonderfully gifted at trolling how can I ever be sure that this wasn't a "grand scheme" of MI which fell apart because she got to greedy?

Elborrador, we should just open up a debate hall complete with bar and drinks and debate on what ever issues come up. You make my CNte life fun.

Edited by thaisport

Oh, one more thing, I have nothing against TPF. We may be on different sides of the fence by all is fun in love and war. I guess it could be like playing Madden 2009 and someone's going to win and lose but when it's all done we can still all go out to the bar for drinks and have fun. Heh, but if you try to hit on someone when your drunk and get slapped... well you're on your own there buddy :P

Thats why I never mix my drinks... Drinking and Driving is dangerous... always drink.. THEN drive.. that way you have 2 hands on the wheel before going out and hitting that telephone pole, fire hydrant, 18 yr old cat.. and the hardware store on the corner.... ;)

"blah blah NAAW sucks blah blah blah NAAW blah blah WAPA WAPA WAPA blahhh morenotinterestingandnotusefulstuff blahhhhh NAAW got what they deserved blahblah i thought we were friends! blah i'm going to fill this space up with stuff blahhh *cries* i wanna quit!"

tl;dr ^

"blah blah NAAW sucks blah blah blah NAAW blah blah WAPA WAPA WAPA blahhh morenotinterestingandnotusefulstuff blahhhhh NAAW got what they deserved blahblah i thought we were friends! blah i'm going to fill this space up with stuff blahhh *cries* i wanna quit!"

tl;dr ^

Translation: Didn't Read.. Don't Care.. Moving on.. Why did I post again???? :P

Hello FAT... welcome to the thread :)... I'm fine, how are you? :)

Translation: Didn't Read.. Don't Care.. Moving on.. Why did I post again???? :P

Hello FAT... welcome to the thread :)... I'm fine, how are you? :)

Omg, you're so hilarious. I've never even heard that joke before. You must be the very first creative person to ever think that one up. I'm glad you like to call the ladies fat.

If my post was so bad, don't quote it.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Sensitivity is not for TE :P As it was.. FAT was Freedomville AT abbreviated.. And my quote wasn't original and wasn't designed to be.

As for your response.. I was just poking fun at it and being sarcastic ... Sarcasm is a lost art on the webs.. No worries.. I know how to treat ladies.. :) otherwise I wouldn't have been married for the last 21 years :)...

By the way, didn't have a clue as to your gender.. nor do I care one way or the other. For me this Nation again Nation :) Fun for all.

It wasn't a bad quote.. just having fun with it :)

Please enjoy the rest of your day.. and oo/ :)

DC

Old fart and POW Camp Chef of the TPF :P

:).. i had a feeling you were a bit more light-hearted than your post :)

On a side note.. relating to MHA.. I have tried to be a good ally by partaking in crushing the rogue that hit MHA .. Whitewolf.. TPF will continue to strive to be a honorable alliance and an good example to our allies that we will do our best to honor our treaties the best we can :)

oo/

FACT>>>>FACT,FACT,FACT!!!!!

Again my Trolling Master Friend speaks... Since we all like to spin things here I shall join in on such fun...

MI !@#$%*^ MHA last round and then said oops, sorry, we didn't give the order to attack. TPF did come in to help us so I thank them for that but in truth I was just a small fish in the big pond and didn't even know who they were until this round.

Fast forward to this round. Now we all know MI isn't shy about play a smart war game on all fronts and many think it's unfair. If I recall you saying so you even mention this fact that people may not like it but at least they know... War is never fair you so you make it known that it's MI style so people can disagree or agree with how you play. When MHA broke out from MI, we weren't going be lap dogs for MI. Now I wasn't leading MHA yet but since you like spinning, if MI had 400 members what was to stop her from canceling our treaty and stomping us when she felt like it? Now I know you have said this isn't so, but when you are wonderfully gifted at trolling how can I ever be sure that this wasn't a "grand scheme" of MI which fell apart because she got to greedy?

Elborrador, we should just open up a debate hall complete with bar and drinks and debate on what ever issues come up. You make my CNte life fun.

Seems like i'v read this story once...um....oh...wait...I mean lived this story

Wow i was having a good dream, until i woke up!