TPF Official Announcement

Burning Glory

First let me start with the short and simple facts;

THE START- NAAW ploted against TPF, and this was discovered. I as leader of TPF decided to protect my alliance and began to think of the correct way to deal with this.

Through talks with WAPA's leader, it was decided that WAPA would attack them. This is because I was trying to be fair with the nations of NA AW and WAPA's 25 members

to NAAW's 98 at the time of the dow seemed fair to me, And i knew that we would crush them and they would turn it around as we hit them while they were crippled, and i didn't

think they would do this with a simple 25 member AA attacking them. It was agreed that TPF would get WAPA's back and attack any nation that dow'd WAPA.

Turns out NAAW still cried about it, and went to GDA for help as i seen Sethy do in IRC. When i saw this i went BOG and asked him not to get involved, explained why, and

why WAPA attacked them. I was under the impression that they would not get involved, and also via our MADP and very close friendship with them felt by default they had to remain

neutral as did TPF with MI's war with judgment.

I had a pm sent out to TPF nations starting to prepare for war and to attack any nations attacking WAPA. My thoughts on this was TPF were friends and treatied with half of judgment and they would do the correct thing and remain neutral, especially since it was NAAW who plotted against us. I was concerned that RE or CE would be the ones to DOW on them as FARK is very Noble

and would at the very least stay neutral due to their MADP with WAPA.

This explains some of the reason and confusion when GDA attacked WAPA some TPF nations DOW'd them. It was never my intent to attack them for as far as i knew they were staying out

of it, and they never came to me and told me other wise. During the day/night that GDA attacked WAPA it was my anniversary and i was only on 2 times for a few minutes, and up until today

i was dealing with my 1yr old daughter and my self being pretty sick so i was only off and on sporadically. Early Monday morning around 3 AM i checked my nation, all was good. So i checked the war boards to find GDA had attacked, i was very surprised...and growing more angry by the second as i felt betrayed by GDA. I sent word to TPF to prepare for war and be ready when called. Some TPF nations misunderstood the pm, and looking at it i could see how that could happen. Had the pm been to war it would of been most if not all attacking GDA, not just 12 or so.

This pm went out because as i said i had not talked to GDA and was unsure of their intentions, and again felt betrayed. Due to the recent events of discovering the plot to attack TPF, i really didn't know what to think. It wasn't untill i talked to James that i found out why GDA attacked WAPA, I was told that it was the post that WAPA made for NAAW to disband.

I was unaware that WAPA made the post until Bill informed me on IRC, to which i told him that TPF didn't agree with this and that that wouldn't happen. I went to WAPA before GDA attacked them, WAPA told me it was more less a joke that he didn't expect this to happen, i told him TPF didn't agree to the post and to peace out NAAW. His reply was that last round WL's pounded them for the length of the war, and he would let it go at this point as well. I told him to make a post that he was just joking at least to let them and TE know this.

To my knowledge he did not.

I have found that GDA has acted in a defensive manner, (not that i condone it as the correct response should of been neutral) and not attacked any TPF nations.

Given this and there reason for attacking WAPA, GDA has not violated our MADP as i thought when i originally posted and sent PM's out.

Although I don't agree with their involvement, and i should of at least got word of some kind, they really haven't done anything to TPF.

With this fact and our conversation yesterday of GDA's future plans, TPF is in agreance with GDA.

I have had word sent out to TPF nations to peace out GDA yesterday, and I have no intentions of attacking GDA. I send an apoloigy to nations that were

attacked due to the miscommunication as that was not my intent. As i said before if it would have been an order to attack, most if not all would be at war.

I have been unable to reach Shortstar the leader of WAPA and let him know of James and my conversation yesterday.

All GDA wants is WAPA to peace out NAAW and post in the topic where he stated to disband that it was a joke/and or poking at NAAW.

Had shortstar listened to advice and post as i requested, i don't think we would be here now as its no question that NAAW has got what they deserve this round.

This is my official post; TPF has been given orders to send peace, and stand down. this is not because we don't back WAPA in war, but because in WAPA's

poor judgment and posting, then ignoring my request to correct the situation. Also I had been put in a very difficult position....To attack an Allie that has

actually done nothing to TPF (shy of involvement) but defense, by siding with WAPA to which i didn't agree with other that the attack on NAAW.

Or step aside and let WAPA drown by one leaders poor choice to lower his standards to NAAW's.

I chose the best of both which was to not DOW GDA, and to get peace for WAPA per GDA's agreement to peace all out and post as i said earlier.

this is a winning deal for all involved. I realize I can't please everybody and i'm sure someone somehow will disagree with me but this is the best i can do given

the circumstances and parties involved.

Now to my second part;

There seems to be a lot of cut throat plotting going on this round and for what, i really don't understand.

All of the above started with a plot by NAAW to get Other AA's to join them and attack TPF, and i know of other plots they had for other AA's.

My post have always been polite, my only time that i was not as polite as i could of been was to defend myself on the fourms from flamers.

Maybe you agree and maybe you don't, all i can say is i don't play this game to please other people, and maybe if you were in my shoes

you would be more apt to agree.

There is a lot of 2,3, or 4 AA's ganging up on one AA and on a blitz at that...where is the honor of 1 vs 1, 2 AA's battling on fair terms.

This is no guess that 2 or more AA's on one is a beat down, and when you add the blitz factor in...well lets just say you have no reason to brag as its an inevitable loss

to the AA being blind sided. This statement is not to anyone impaticular but more of an obvious fact.

With that said I call out Any AA that has a problem with TPF, any AA that would like to do things in an Honorable way and go at it heads up.

You may post in here for TE to see, as i don't want anything hidden.

My last part;

I'm very disappointed in Thai's post on the fourms and his actions. It is known that TPF and MHA was the best of friends in this game. We had a MADP last round

and were the only AA that attacked MI last round when they were attacked. I also backed them last round before the MI war when all of the OTAN nuke nations

Dowed them. there were some other things here and there as well. this round started and PB was in charge and we talked things went the way of the MI war this round

and TPF was asked to sit out via our treaty with both MI and MHA. Treaty was still there, then PS attacked and i went to Thai and asked if he needed help, he said it

would hurt, treaty still there. I had 2 undisclosed AA's come to me to roll MHA, declined saying they were our friends, treaty still there. This treaty has always been know

and i was told last round that it would always be in effect and we could count on them due to our sacrifice and help in every problem they had last round.

Now all of a sudden TPF is in a would be potential conflict and MHA dosen't side with us or for that matter stay neutral, in fact they post that they don't even have a treaty with us.

TPF dosent need friends like this and as of around 6pm today I canceled our treaty with MHA.

I figured the actions they were making and doing followed the info i got that they were worried about TPF taking the #1 spot away from them and they need a reason to attack us.

what better than to use this deal about NAAW, then to run to all of this new judgment and have them back MHA.

Well Thais I just made it easy for you, you don't have to make up that we don't have a treaty.....it is canceled anyway via our covo earlier.

You may feel free to attack us, this was your true intention anyway....just do me a favor, you already out number us almost 2 to 1 and have 20 something more nukes, your nations are most

higher in NS than ours, so really you don't need anybodies help and you don't need to blitz us either! that is unless you really want to show TE your true self.

Just put it on the table and we can go heads up if you wish.....

TPF has no plans to attack them or anyone, Other than that I wish MHA the best of luck, and PB i'm sorry i had to cancel the treaty i hope you understand :(

To all of TE, you can not imagine how what has transpired has made me feel like inside....To have who you though to be true and best friends stab you in the back.

his excuse is because TPF should of attacked NAAW, not WAPA. But this in his eyes is great reason to go against friends who have been there every step of the way.

This is the closest i have come to wanting to quit TE, and i'm not so sure i wont.

BG.

Coolgreen please be quiet. Every time I read what you say I want to punch a baby. On that fact anyone who has a problem with BG and is important enough to listen to, and decides to flame him can expect a DoW on his alliance the on Sunday.

Edited by BEazy

Coolgreen plus be quiet. Every time I read what you say I want to punch a baby. On that fact anyone who has a problem with BG and is important enough to listen to, and decides to flame him can expect a DoW on his alliance the on Sunday.

400px-Plus_sdkfdkfd.svg.png

BEazy every time you post I want to ummm, query spam you on IRC! ;)

BTW GO ON IRC

well that was one long post but believe it or not i actually read it. Now despite the problems i have had from your membership today and against my better Judgment. I will give the order for all nations to accept peace. I will confer with the other signotories of Judgment and GDA soldiers will follow them where they wish but as far as this current matter we can consider it closed. On a personal note, i would get with your membership that so diligently took it upon themselves to message my nations and keep them from getting involved in these matters becasue they did not help things at all.

Thank you for your very heart felt post BG.

Also @ Coolgreen44 Give it a rest dude.

I can't BEazy forces me to keep posting. :(

Its my duty to post crap to make him look good! :wub:

I think he goes by the saying "Any PR is good PR"

Hasn't that always been MI's policy? :D

Edited by Zikawe

i do have something to add. im assuming your peacing out with RE nations as well. Because that would make all this effort to peace out with ourside a waste. You'll just be seein us agin. i trust you see eye to eye with me here.

Well I would tell them to peace out with Roman Empire but...(Dramatic Tension) I'm a lazy $@! and don't really feel like doing it lol. Anyway I'll send the message out to someone. On a second thought we might get carried away with messages again lol

For future reference, don't msg foot soldiers asking us to peace out 'cause umm that like isn't our decision to make. Just message .gov. Your chances of success will be much higher that way lol.

And I agree with JDL, you guys tend to get carried away in that dept. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

yeah... i made it to about a paragraph from the end of the first part... from being riddled with run-ons and sentences i needed to read a few times, i am also asking for a tl;dr.

so far, all i got from it was, "I was busy, what's your excuse?"

There seems to be a lot of cut throat plotting going on this round and for what, i really don't understand.

Your don't understand?

Uh...

It's TE. I'd bloody well hope their is a lot of plotting.

As for the rest of your tl;dr stuff. All I can say is I hope this is karma for everyone making treaties.

my tl;dr

First bit:

naaw plotted against TPF so TPF gets WAPA to go beat them up.

TPF assumed everyone would remain neautral cause we are all friends here.

WAPA tells NAAW to disabandon and TPF doesnt know, thus is angry when GDA attacks WAPA.

Now that TPF knows whats going on, they are not angry at GDA and are not going to attack them or anyone else.

Second bit:

Everyone is cut-throating each other and everyone is mean blablabla and all the wars are unfair so lets all be fair plz.

Last bit:

Damn you MHA for helping GDA I thought we were allies

END.

Edited by Commander Benji

Well BG.. I know you've been busy with RL... *me too* :P But really TE just has a real lack of "communication as a whole". Between our merger with CB and all.. You're being sick and having a RL.. and the fact that we are now coming to the end of Steve Part 3.. I'm inclined to think that this whole thing just got way too big too fast to blame you for losing a bit of control with the situation as it unfolded. Kudos to you for trying though and for getting GDA to understand where we were coming from. I personally chose not to attack nations that were Defending other GDA nations. I have just been tending to our allies' Rogues.

To GDA: I'm not in anyway a .gov member to TPF:TE but I would like to offer my alliance's gratitude for the way you handled the situation by only attacking defenders as well. I look forward to moving forward in our alliances' good friendship :)

To MHA: You know who to ask for when you need a rogue hit.. I love my casualties.. Though my soldiers may have another opinion on my orders to fight :P

To TPF: I love you guys and I'm here to help when you really need me :)

To NAAW: I know you guys will make things better with WAPA and that WAPA will make things better with you :)

tl;dr... I'm glad this is finally sorted.. I hate messes.. ask my wife :P

Your don't understand?

Uh...

It's TE. I'd bloody well hope their is a lot of plotting.

As for the rest of your tl;dr stuff. All I can say is I hope this is karma for everyone making treaties.

my tl;dr

First bit:

naaw plotted against TPF so TPF gets WAPA to go beat them up.

TPF assumed everyone would remain neautral cause we are all friends here.

WAPA tells NAAW to disabandon and TPF doesnt know, thus is angry when GDA attacks WAPA.

Now that TPF knows whats going on, they are not angry at GDA and are not going to attack them or anyone else.

Second bit:

Everyone is cut-throating each other and everyone is mean blablabla and all the wars are unfair so lets all be fair plz.

Last bit:

Damn you MHA for helping GDA I thought we were allies

END.

lol so it all started from misinformation. BG's spy in the ranks didn't know what he was talking about, because we were definitely not plotting against TPF; the idea was brought up as something funny, but unfortunately not immediately attainable. So anything he found was obviously not from gov. Then again, based on BG's definition of friends, this idea could definitely be called a full-on plot by him ;-)

and also, thanks Benji, i honestly couldnt read through the rest