Chronicles of a deposed Leader

JEDCJT

OOC: Ah, that's allright. :D

Aaron smirked. "Ah, yes. But....don't tell anyone, k? I've got my reputation to protect." He teased back. Jed laughed, although he couldn't help but feel a tiny pang of jealousy. Henry barked a couple of times.

OOC2: Potential love triangle? :awesome:

OOC: Thanks...

IC: She made a motion of pulling a zipper closed across her lips. "My lips are sealed." She then turned to Jed once again.

"So, tell me, where were you when the attack took place?"

OOC 2: No, no triangle, at least not in her mind. but the jealousy on Jed's part IS a nice touch.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Thanks...

IC: She made a motion of pulling a zipper closed across her lips. "My lips are sealed." She then turned to Jed once again.

"So, tell me, where were you when the attack took place?"

OOC 2: No, no triangle, at least not in her mind. but the jealousy on Jed's part IS a nice touch.

Jed and Aaron smiled sheepishly. "Well...here, actually. We were sleeping in our beds when the attack took place." Jed said, scratching the back of his head. "It was a nasty surprise, actually." Aaron nodded and Henry barked once, as if in agreement.

OOC: Hehe...thanks. :P

Edited by JEDCJT

Jed and Aaron smiled sheepishly. "Well...here, actually. We were sleeping in our beds when the attack took place." Jed said, scratching the back of his head. "It was a nasty surprise, actually." Aaron nodded and Henry barked once, as if in agreement.

OOC: Hehe...thanks. :P

OOC: No problem...

IC: "Yeah, I suppose it would be," she commented wrily. She decided to shift the topic.

"So, what do you think the new President is going to be saying in his speech in about..." she checked her watch "...an hour and 45 minutes?"

OOC: No problem...

IC: "Yeah, I suppose it would be," she commented wrily. She decided to shift the topic.

"So, what do you think the new President is going to be saying in his speech in about..." she checked her watch "...an hour and 45 minutes?"

Jed shrugged. "Us?" He joked, grinning. "On a serious note, I'd think he would talk about the recent attack and the like." Aaron nodded in agreement.

Jed shrugged. "Us?" He joked, grinning. "On a serious note, I'd think he would talk about the recent attack and the like." Aaron nodded in agreement.

"Well, I suppose I set myself up for that one," she muttered quietly. She was honestly grasping at straws for anything to say.

Then she hit on it.

"Did you know he was once a marine?" she said suddenly, out of the blue. "I wonder how inspiring a speaker he can be..."

"Well, I suppose I set myself up for that one," she muttered quietly. She was honestly grasping at straws for anything to say.

Then she hit on it.

"Did you know he was once a marine?" she said suddenly, out of the blue. "I wonder how inspiring a speaker he can be..."

Jed and Aaron raised an eyebrow in interest. "Really? That's interesting." Jed said, smiling. He then smirked as he thought up of something witty to say. "And speaking of inspiring, perhaps he could be so inspiring that he would mobilize the entire nation?" He joked, silently hoping it didnt sound lame. Aaron chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, man. Well, I'm gonna go off to my room. So, talk to you two lovebirds later." Aaron smirked as he walked away.

Henry barked a couple of times.

Jed and Aaron raised an eyebrow in interest. "Really? That's interesting." Jed said, smiling. He then smirked as he thought up of something witty to say. "And speaking of inspiring, perhaps he could be so inspiring that he would mobilize the entire nation?" He joked, silently hoping it didnt sound lame. Aaron chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, man. Well, I'm gonna go off to my room. So, talk to you two lovebirds later." Aaron smirked as he walked away.

Henry barked a couple of times.

Laurel shot a glare in Aaron's direction as he was leaving that would have no doubt scared him witless if he saw it. As it was, Jed and Henry were the only ones to see it.

Laurel shot a glare in Aaron's direction as he was leaving that would have no doubt scared him witless if he saw it. As it was, Jed and Henry were the only ones to see it.

Luckily, Aaron didn't see it. But Jed and Henry did. Jed chuckled, although he was secretly glad that glare wasn't directed at him. Henry barked a couple of times as he jumped up into the couch and laid on it. Jed smiled as he sat down next to Laurel.

The glare persisted only as long as Aaron was invisible. It was replaced with a laugh when Henry jumped up onto the couch, and a smile when Jed sat down next to her. Unconsciously, she leaned into him, closing her eyes, intending to simply rest them. But before she knew it, she was fast asleep...

OOC: Sorry, I had to come up with a way to pass the time until the president's speech.

The glare persisted only as long as Aaron was invisible. It was replaced with a laugh when Henry jumped up onto the couch, and a smile when Jed sat down next to her. Unconsciously, she leaned into him, closing her eyes, intending to simply rest them. But before she knew it, she was fast asleep...

OOC: Sorry, I had to come up with a way to pass the time until the president's speech.

OOC: Ah, np. It's a good one, actually. :P

IC: Jed smiled as he wrapped an arm around Laurel's shoulder and leaned into her. He, too, fell asleep...

OOC: This would be the perfect situation for Aaron to see as he comes in to turn on the TV, so they can watch the speech. Might make for an...interesting situation. :D

OOC: Hehe....good idea. :D

IC: A while later, Aaron waltzed into the living room, holding a bags of Doritos. Stopping in his tracks, Aaron's smirk widened as he surveyed Jed and Aaron...huddled together on the couch, sleeping.

'My, my, isn't this sweet? This would be perfect blackmail, hehe.' He thought to himself as he got his mobile out from his pocket. Sneaking toward the sleeping couple, Aaron smirked as he snapped away a few pictures. Satisfied, Aaron placed the mobile back into his pocket, and then plopped down on a nearby cushion chair, setting his feet on a table nearby.

Picking up the remote, Aaron turned the television on. Still smirking, Aaron cleared his throat. "Hey, lovebirds. Hate to break up your moment, but wake up! The speech's about to begin!"

(OOC: Edited so it made more sense)

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Hehe....good idea. :D

IC: A while later, Aaron waltzed into the living room, holding a bags of Doritos. Stopping in his tracks, Aaron's smirk widened as he surveyed Jed and Aaron...huddled together on the couch, sleeping.

'My, my, isn't this sweet? This would be perfect blackmail, hehe.' He thought to himself as he silently crept over to a desk nearby and pulled out a digital camera. Putting the settings to no-flash (so there wouldn't be a flash), Aaron sneaked over toward the sleeping couple, and snapped away a few pictures. Satisfied, Aaron crept back to his room, upstairs, and placed the camera in his bed drawer. He then proceeded to go down, as normally as usual.

Walking into the living room, Aaron picked up the remote and turned the television on. Still smirking, Aaron cleared his throat. "Hey, lovebirds. Hate to break up your moment, but wake up! The speech's about to begin!"

Laurel started awake. She'd been completely out of it, and was completely unaware of the pictures Aaron had taken. And she was surprised to find that Jed had leaned into her as well while they were asleep. Surprised, but not diasappointed.

Stretching, she sat up, awaiting the President's speach. She actually had a bet going with one of her friends on how inspiring it might be...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Laurel started awake. She'd been completely out of it, and was completely unaware of the pictures Aaron had taken. And she was surprised to find that Jed had leaned into her as well while they were asleep. Surprised, but not diasappointed.

Stretching, she sat up, awaiting the President's speach. She actually had a bet going with one of her friends on how inspiring it might be...

Jed also woke with a start. He glared at a smirking Aaron. "Must you do th--" He was cut off.

"The speech, man. The speech's about to start." Aaron grinned as he reached into his bag and placed some Doritos into his mouth. Jed rolled his eyes as he snatched the bag from Aaron's hands (to Aaron's protest) and ate some Doritos. "Want some?" He asked Laurel, offering the bag.

Jed also woke with a start. He glared at a smirking Aaron. "Must you do th--" He was cut off.

"The speech, man. The speech's about to start." Aaron grinned as he reached into his bag and placed some Doritos into his mouth. Jed rolled his eyes as he snatched the bag from Aaron's hands (to Aaron's protest) and ate some Doritos. "Want some?" He asked Laurel, offering the bag.

"Thanks," she said, taking a handful. One minute to go until it started...