Deal with an Industrial Giant

Razgriz 2K9

To: Gadget Technology Industries

Cc:

The Yuktobanian Defense Minister, Ruslan Khasbulatov wants to meet with a representative of the GTI Corporation. This meeting is to discuss the order of tanks to be ordered, as well as the possibility of setting up a factory in the young republic, in order to help revitalize the economy.

To: Gadget Technology Industries

Cc:

The Yuktobanian Defense Minister, Ruslan Khasbulatov wants to meet with a representative of the GTI Corporation. This meeting is to discuss the order of tanks to be ordered, as well as the possibility of setting up a factory in the young republic, in order to help revitalize the economy.

Return Start:

Our representitive, Jean Holdos, will be sent shortly. And just one factory? Why not more? GTI has set aside additional funding this year for factory creation, and thus can provide 47% of the funding. Assuming you can get the resources, multiple factories will allow your country to produce goods locally for a cheaper price than buying them internationally.

Return Start:

We have a source of Aluminum and Rubber. We can provide those to the your Company. At the present time however, we can only afford to build up one factory at this time, though we may build up our infrastructure to build another one.

OOC: Basically, I only have one factory improvement.

OOC: I have no factory improvments; before people start cluttering with OOC comments on why I RP without factories, note that only 5 factories are allowed, and that I'm a corperation that makes stuff & thus needs factories. In CNRP I know that people want to have this as close to IG, but honestly I do not think that very, VERY large nations will only have 5 factories... :P

And I doupt that you would only have 1 internationally-owned factory in your country; corperations will often build factories in small countries due to cheaper labour.

IC:

Ok, Jean Holdos, planners, and engineers are on the way to plan the factory! Although we wonder why you will provide the Aluminum and Rubber to us; it will beYOUR factory to construct things in, with GTI only providing funding & taking a small proportion of the profits.

Jean will need to know what will be produced at the factory & the size; is it a small factory? Large? Vehicles? Other?

The plan is that it will be a large manufacturing plant for the design of guns and tanks. So there will need to be room for tanks, vehicles and other arms and such.

So a factory written off as one instead of multiple because its all one building eh? We are positive that that will work! Jean Holdos (and her staff) should be arriving any minute now!

Understood, I await her arrival.

OOC: I know, Gravedig, but jsut want to finish this RP. And I'll assume that she arrived a long time ago.

IC: Our personel - and local personel - have finished the factory! It has room to produce tanks, store tanks (in a Storage Facility right beside the factory, and also some inside of the factory), build & store many types of guns, and a prototype/special vehicle/modification bay, with all the tools required!

A small GTI staff will remain, with your country's own personel mainly.

Have a nice day!

Edited by JerreyRough