TPF care to explain

JamesdaLeo

err sorry i did not mean that the way it sounded. I have peaced out with severeal people that have said they have made a mistake and wanted peace. but several have been aggressive. i will refrain from posting more

its cool guy. and thanx for your understanding

To: JamesdaLion From: Pendragon Date: 1/28/2009 7:18:03 PM

Subject: Please stop attacking TPF

Message: Hi Freedom, could you please accept the peace offer that is sent and not attack any more TPF nations.

We're at an agreement with GDA now that we're peacing out.

Thanks

Copied in: dogbite, JamesdaLion

am i talking to a wall? Just because u send me a copy doesnt mean it is okay to tell my troops or even request us to stand down. Now you asked me if u could apologize to my troops. i said sure go right ahead. But i remeber several times telling you all to NOT GIVE MY TROOPS ORDERS OR REQUESTS CONCERING BATTLE! not a hard concept. good god man how off do you gotta be to do the same dumb crap again?

I wish I could troll but, this thread got boring the first second I looked at it. Hell I don't even think that we should be sending messages to GDA. I wish someone important was in my range of attack. And when I mean in my range I mean in my NS by 1000 or less. So if I was 2k I would attack someone 999 NS or less