TPF care to explain

JamesdaLeo

To: JamesdaLion From: polarbear Date: 1/28/2009 1:33:32 PM

Subject: RE: Target

Message: i just got a message from pendragon of the tpf is it true are we supposed to peace out?

Why is TPF messaging my members. you worry about ur own nations.

Edited by JamesdaLeo

I even peace out with a nation that declared on me from tpf only because they did not attack another GDA nation

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

every war on my list is a defensive war. and after 20-30 tpf declare on GDA that kind of looks like a trend, not to mention all the UN decleration and all kind of other declerations that have been met with war decelerations.

my war orders were to attack all nations that declare on GDA in this time of war

To: Sadbutrue From: Pendragon Date: 1/28/2009 1:12:02 PM

Subject: Cease attacking TPF.

Message: I don't know where you got your orders from but your leaders have been informed that TPF attacking was a miscommunication.

TPF nations have been instructed to peace out with all nations.

Peace out with our TPF nations that you are attacking if they have not already sent you peace. DO NOT ATTACK THEM AGAIN AND WE WILL NOT ATTACK YOU.

I am not sure if i am the only one that does not like threats without looking at the facts and my wars

I believe there is a limit daily to the number of messages 1 person can send out. Knowing how infrequent the TE nations check up on their nation's condition.. I assume that Peace outs will occur as rapidly as possible. Also I know most aren't getting the messages due to the very recent merger and ongoing communication issues with said merger. I personally have withheld attacks as I know that GDA is only defending. Any new attacks we launch (we were told to defend as well) will be quickly messaged to peace out.

nice one TPF way to get the message out to ur own membership before u thought it smart to message mine

Actually, we did message our own guys first. However, if there is one thing this has shown, it's that some TPF guys aren't very bright.

Fair enough (putting threats in the messages was in very bad taste). However, the nations sent those messages were ones that have done things such as ignore previous peace offers.

When you "accidentally attack" nations do you expect to receive peace instantly? Probably weren't too happy with the situation.

When you "accidentally attack" nations do you expect to receive peace instantly? Probably weren't too happy with the situation.

I wouldn't blame them. Perhaps a little help from GDA would be usefull in that regard.

Speaking of membership needing messaging:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1 (actually, this one I very much understand)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1 (actually, this one I very much understand)

thats me. orders still stand on Defense only. but inlight of your messages to my soldiers and BG telling me that he didnt have any hand in the messaging. i have now sent message to not accept peace from any nations but to only return fire once fired upon. I suggest next time membership decides to take it upon themselves to msg my troops you fully understand the consequences that may fall upon you. As of right now until there matter is settled Peace offers will no longer be accepted from Attacking nations. But it is orderd to ONLY return fire.

Edited by JamesdaLeo

if i had a warslot i would have attacked that guy too. you dont attack a nation at war with so much existing tension and say raid. i am surprised there is only one guy on him.

also, declaring after being messaged not to. I wish I had the authority to make an example of him ...

thats me. orders still stand on Defense only. but inlight of your messages to my soldiers and BG telling me that he didnt have any hand in the messaging. i have now sent message to not accept peace from any nations but to only return fire once fired upon. I suggest next time membership decides to take it upon themselves to msg my troops you fully understand the consequences that may fall upon you. As of right now until there matter is settled Peace offers will no longer be accepted from Attacking nations. But it is orderd to ONLY return fire.

Just so I understand, you're allowing your nations to declare on any of ours that are at war with GDA, but only to return fire and the wars are only going to end when they expire?

Edited by Bionic redhead

Actually, we did message our own guys first. However, if there is one thing this has shown, it's that some TPF guys aren't very bright.

*chuckle*

Likely one statement that won't be disputed by the other side.

also, declaring after being messaged not to. I wish I had the authority to make an example of him ...

Just so I understand, you're allowing your nations to declare on any of ours that are at war with GDA, but only to return fire and the wars are only going to end when they expire?

not just TPF but any nation. at war time we cant have anyone jumping on us thinking they get free hits. I put a United White nation in anarchy and i am in the process of zinf them for attacking GDA.

if you dont attack you wont get attacked. Using WAPA defense as the reason wont save you from zinf. making a "mistake" has consequences and you cant expect to get peace for free.

huh? sbt stop posting. thats not accurate. we will give peace once all this is resolved but until then we wont be accepting peace and its for all attacking nations not just TPF

Edited by JamesdaLeo

*chuckle*

Likely one statement that won't be disputed by the other side.

I had to laugh on that one myself,lol!

Yeah its no doubt that we have nations that can't read muchless not raid our treaty partners.

I guess you take the bad with the good ;)

In their defense I read the pm that went out and aside from being confused from the first pm, the second one was worded as such that you had to actually read the whole

pm to know what was going on, they saw war and defend and went at it,lol....Darn war mongers!

Anyway i'm posting a topic due out shortly, if i can get a little peace and quite :P

BG.