My apology to TPF and the whole of CN

von Bismarck

Did you really mean the word "Multi" in the sense of multiple characters simultaneously, or did you wish to say "Re-Roll" as in a new character when the old one deleted?

Because if you meant the former, then we would be rid of a cheat. If you mean the latter, then, very well carry on then.

It is not TPF's job to enforce those rules. If they or anyone else knew that he had multis they should've reported him to moderation.

This was done several times by Drunkmonkey and other officers.

The issue was he continued to use his multies to attack us or lead his old alliance against us. Many times they tried ghosting our AA and attacking NPO in some sort of reroll strategy. We are forcing no one from the game, in the op he states even after he went rogue, he was offered peace on day one. He declined and started more multies to attack us.

This issue served as more of an annoyance and not the primary reasons for the TGE cancellation, which was listed in the OP as a breakdown in relations and friendship.

Now that DG has finally addressed his issues with us in an honest manner, instead of pursuing the course his former allies in anzacelite did (making ooc death threats, threatening to hack our irc and forums, and faking messages/logs and spreading them around), we can now go our different ways. You leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. That should solve your issue DG.

It is not TPF's job to enforce those rules. If they or anyone else knew that he had multis they should've reported him to moderation.

So maybe we should report the people that he told who he was. I mean, he told 2 non-TPF'ers and we didn't find out until a little before the OP.

Are you kidding me? He admitted he made himself known to TPF. This is hardly "hounding across re-rolls."

(Edit: Also, I've never told you this, but I have spent countless hours just staring at your av. I really like it.)

Heh...Kevin you do realize that what you said sounds just a tad bit strange? :P

Edited by Emperor Marx

For the record i didn't de mask myself to tpf as von Bismarck, i was informed mhawk knew who i was thru my irc domain plus some intel gathering. and you can ask both tpf and tge that i was in no way causing trouble with tpf or others as von Bismarck.

like once i was discovered i didnt really have any other option then to speak with mhawk about my future. where he suggested i post this confession and everything would be square between myself and tpf.

well once i accepted this term and posted my confession, what do you know mhawk wouldnt even speak to me to confirm i was free and clear.

also for the record i was not a factor in tpf pulling there treaty with tge. tho it didnt help that mhawk discovered my identiy about the same time that the issue with tge came about.

von Bismarck...

also i did not make re roll nations in an attempt to continue the fight with tpf i was dragged back into the fray when so called friends turned me in to tpf.

and shogun i was trying to get secerts from you. lol i did it a a retorical question. for it was you asking me to give you details about tge's gov and mili structure.

i guess you need a lesson in sarcasm.

and yes i never intended my re rolls to be multi's. was my attempt to get away from this whole mess with tpf.

i never traded/aided or benefited from them.

von Bismarck.

Edited by von Bismarck

Personally speaking.. I wish you the best vB/DG... You never did anything to my nation or me personally so I have no "personal" grievances against you or the former ANZACelite. I do hope that if you get the issue "square" with mhawk that you can continue to play and start enjoying CN again. Either way, if admin allows your nation to prosper, you will have learned a valuable lesson in both diplomacy and honesty. :)

oo/ Best of luck to all parties that this "concerns"

well once i accepted this term and posted my confession, what do you know mhawk wouldnt even speak to me to confirm i was free and clear.

von Bismarck...

I figure Mhawk didn't ignore you ... he does other things during the times of day between your first post in this thread and now.

I didn't see any aid exchanges between the nations so as far as I know it is true there was no benefit to any of the nations through aid or any other acitivity.

Regarding folks that got put between a rock and a hard place these past weeks -- I am sure they are sporting friendly smiles at this time.

also to touch on kingduncan post regarding zenith.

well i was a diplo to you for tge.

i never asked zenith to go aggainst there treaty obs with tpf.

i just asked if zenith could see a possibilty off throwing half a dozen senate votes our way.

and if you tell it like it was duncan you forgot to mention that i stated that if tge and zenith both approached tpf in regards to the few votes it would be all above board and tpf being tpf would have atleast spoken to us in the matter and made there choice which all parties would have adhered to.

at no point did i try to subvert tpf, tge or zenith it was just an idea i floated. which you turned down and i left it at that.

well put peggy i can see it now my so called friends will have daggers in the hands.

and will say 1 thing while doing another

also im not sure why shogun is invloving him self. he pm'ed me in irc trying to make me admit to being Damaged Goods but at no point was i silly enough to confirm it in irc. so what shogun has to say has no relevence.

von Bismarck...

in fact he was prolly trying to get me to confirm so he could giv logs to tpf for brownie points

Edited by von Bismarck

Dam Good, you must remember you've had the dagger as well.

It is impossible to tell people who you are, tell them to keep it quiet, then tell other people who you told ... then expect those who know to take that sitting down; you, personally, put them between a rock and a hard place.

Make Sense?

yes but peggy i learned that mistake from moody. as von i only told 1 person, later that became 3 because shogun had pm'ed me on irc informing me he knew whom i was so i had to tell 2 others to get best advice. so this time it was not thru telling people i was back.

plus i think my irc domain confirmed it for mhawk. and shogun told me mhawk knew. me thinks shogun outted me.

so once shogun told me that i had no choice but talk to mhawk for the security off my new nation

and in response to mhawk as i said in our irc chat i did not set out on re rolls to keep attacking tpf. i was dragged back into the fight thru others actions aswell as the fact that tpf knew whom i was so what choice did i have but rejoin anzac and go down with the ship.

and tell me when i did anything aggainst tpf as bismarck. hell i was not even talking to many people certainly no one from tpf.

you only found me because shogun suspected me and informed you.

before last night i wasnt even on tpf's radar that i know of

Edited by von Bismarck

For the record i didn't de mask myself to tpf as von Bismarck, i was informed mhawk knew who i was thru my irc domain plus some intel gathering. and you can ask both tpf and tge that i was in no way causing trouble with tpf or others as von Bismarck.

like once i was discovered i didnt really have any other option then to speak with mhawk about my future. where he suggested i post this confession and everything would be square between myself and tpf.

also for the record i was not a factor in tpf pulling there treaty with tge. tho it didnt help that mhawk discovered my identiy about the same time that the issue with tge came about.

von Bismarck...

You talked to me very late at night and i went to bed. I posted our response in this thread.

not a bump i swear. my re roll nations did over lap in existence i had made new nations on my family and friends computers on all seperate networks. i had done it in this fashion abonded a nation gone to someone elses house made re roll nation then came home and used new nation on home pc, then deleted out nation when i was to on home pc. so in fact im nopt sure if they are truely multi nations since they were all created on independant networks and as stated before never used in a fashion to aid/trade together. but yes it was deffintely aggainst the spirit off the game.

i did how ever delete all abonded nations on my home pc.

also i have pm'ed atleast half a dozen mods and admin himself to take action on my issue and still no word. im wondering what i must do to get deleted.

Edited by von Bismarck

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think some of the things that happened where not needed, and i have to say as well, why is TPF acting like admin when the should have just said delete this 4 nations, and told him not to do it again, not trying to get more problems, yes i may know only part of the story, but i know for the fact, that damaged goods, would stop if told to stop, he is a good man, he aint a loser or a $%&@ head, or anything, he respects everybody and anybody, but what happened here makes me feel mad, he should be allowed to make a nation if he wants, not being told by somebody what he can do and what he can't do, thats not the Cyber Nations way, or anybodys way

I personally think some of the things that happened where not needed, and i have to say as well, why is TPF acting like admin when the should have just said delete this 4 nations, and told him not to do it again, not trying to get more problems, yes i may know only part of the story, but i know for the fact, that damaged goods, would stop if told to stop, he is a good man, he aint a loser or a $%&@ head, or anything, he respects everybody and anybody, but what happened here makes me feel mad, he should be allowed to make a nation if he wants, not being told by somebody what he can do and what he can't do, thats not the Cyber Nations way, or anybodys way

The problem was the flaming and other stuff. It was not entirely him but he did help. I would send some logs but they are too vulgar for the forums/game.