My apology to TPF and the whole of CN

von Bismarck

well time for me to come clean and confess my sins so to speak.

well i'll start by sincerly and deeply saying sorry to Mhawk, DrunkMonkey, TPF, TGE and the entire CN world.

also im sorry to any parties that loss out on my tech deals under von Bismarck, i dare say i will be deleted shortly. but untill then i will try to honour the tech deals i can.

to cut a long winded story short. i was in TPF for 3 months everything was sweet. but i had promised some close friends that we would eventually strike out on our own which we did the short lived ANZAC Elite, i was Damaged Goods NFSRR at this point. well thru some mis-communication and mis-interruptaion on my part. i went some what crazy (right of the deep end) and left ANZAC Elite and went rogue on TPF.

the next day i was offered peace terms and turned them down. i was facing zi and deserved it, so at this point i made my 1st multi MoodyBlues, Comfortably Numb. with this nation i hoped to have a fresh start, but again thru not dealing with my past i de masked myself to tpf and others. and thru my actions as MoodyBlues caused TPF to declare war on ANZAC Elite. knowing where this was headed (ZI) i made my 2nd multi Pope Gregory 1st in another attempt to run from my past and try to get a fresh start with this nation i joined an unkowning TGE. but i had started with bad resources cattle/furs. so i just left this nation be and started my 4th multi which is the nation i have now von Bismarck which i used to re apply again to an unkowning TGE. this time it seemed i had been able to get the fresh start i so desired. but some how i heard TPF knew i was Damaged Goods.

and i decided enough running and tryin to get a fresh start, so i pm'ed Mhawk thru irc and proceeded to confess this all to him in hope that i can finaly put my terrible mistake off attacking the alliance that gave me my start and helped me immensly with the way cn worked.

im not even sure if this can come part way off making up for my past but in closing im sorry for all the pain destruction i have caused to TPF, ANZAC Elite and now TGE.

yours sincerly,

Damaged Goods/MoodyBlues/Pope Gregory 1st/ von Bismarck...

It appears TPF are aggressively trying to force another player out of the game completely, with this constant harassment and hounding across re-rolls. Poor show if this is the case.

Edited by Aimee Mann

It appears TPF are aggressively trying to force another player out of the game completely, with this constant harassment and hounding across re-rolls. Poor show if this is the case.

Are you kidding me? He admitted he made himself known to TPF. This is hardly "hounding across re-rolls."

(Edit: Also, I've never told you this, but I have spent countless hours just staring at your av. I really like it.)

Edited by Kevin McDonald

Oh yeah, I recognise that he fronted up. My point is that he shouldn't have to. He was trying to make a fresh start as a new player, but he obviously felt some obligation to apologise to TPF in order to feel safe. This obligation only exists because TPF are known for tracking people across re-rolls (the OP even says that TPF already knew he was in a past life prior to his apology).

Haha, glad you like the avatar. Cats rule.

Edit for clarity and cat-love.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Oh yeah, I recognise that he fronted up. My point is that he shouldn't have to. He was trying to make a fresh start as a new player, but he obviously felt some obligation to apologise to TPF in order to feel safe. This obligation only exists because TPF are known for tracking people across re-rolls (the OP even says that TPF already knew he was in a past life prior to his apology).

Haha, glad you like the avatar. Cats rule.

Edit for clarity and cat-love.

Go read his posts in the TPF-TGE cancellation thread if you think he was gonna be a new character.

i decided enough running and tryin to get a fresh start, so i pm'ed Mhawk thru irc and proceeded to confess this all to him in hope that i can finaly put my terrible mistake off attacking the alliance that gave me my start and helped me immensly with the way cn worked.

At least you leave the game with a clean conscious. <_<

Any player's story that includes "so I started my 4th multi" is probably going to end very, very very, badly. Hope you had fun playing, though if you are resourceful enough to get IP addresses that easily, we'll probably see you back.

Go read his posts in the TPF-TGE cancellation thread if you think he was gonna be a new character.

His posts after he has been branded as the old player are irrelevant; he obviously feels he cannot get anywhere as a new player so why continue to make the effort? If you have some evidence that he was continuing with his old ways under the new name prior to this apology feel free to present it and I will gladly retract my statements.

Edited by Aimee Mann

I believe multis are 'banned' not only by TPF but by the rules ...

It is not TPF's job to enforce those rules. If they or anyone else knew that he had multis they should've reported him to moderation.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Also, I get the feeling he is using "multi" when he really means re-roll... but I have no proof of it either way, just the "feeling" I get.

Damaged Goods and Moody Blues were in existence at the same time.

DG/Bismarck/whatever, when you return to this game again I hope that you can take the lessons over the past few months, reflect on them and learn from them. When someone comes to you with a carte-blanche offer to give you insights and advice, it's not a good idea to then go to a member of the same alliance and attempt to extort information from them. When the person who's offering to help you ignores this fact and puts it off to potential ignorance, it's really not a good idea to attempt to dredge up some non-issue secret (read: not secret) dirt on that person and toss it into the public light. Poor form all around. Maybe it's best that you follow your own suggestion and not speak to anyone on here that has known you before - they might not be so kindly inclined anymore.

This all makes me LOL!!!! For the last week, Von Bismark had been claiming to be a diplo from TGE. He was trying to get Zenith to sign a treaty that explicitly violated our treaty with TPF. LOL at him also being from ANZAC Elite, the alliance that solicited Zenith's Aussie members to join and went rogue on TPF.

I don't believe this is the reason for the cancellation but it sure is an added bonus.

It is not TPF's job to enforce those rules. If they or anyone else knew that he had multis they should've reported him to moderation.

Unsolicited advice: Please stop until you have the entire story if someone will give it to you.