Announcement from CDT

popsumpot

cdtbanner.jpg

Common Defense Treaty were prepared to defend a friend of ours to the death in response to a series of taunting and raiding a while ago. Make no mistakes, the Common Defense Treaty is prepared to defend our own sovereignty to the last man. We are fully prepared to come under a band wagon, and we do not fear The Pacific Army nor their allies.

I hereby officially recognizes a state of war between the alliance of Common Defense Treaty and The Pacific Army. I have issued a non-nuclear engagement order in respect to The Pacific Army's policies.

CDT hereby request all our allies to stand aside. If TPA and their allies does not wish to maintain an honourable 1v1 duel, CDT will go weapons free.

Popsumpot

Self-appointed Supreme Overlord

cdtbanner.jpg

Common Defense Treaty were prepared to defend a friend of ours to the death in response to a series of taunting and raiding a while ago. Make no mistakes, the Common Defense Treaty is prepared to defend our own sovereignty to the last man. We are fully prepared to come under a band wagon, and we do not fear The Pacific Army nor their allies.

I hereby officially recognizes a state of war between the alliance of Common Defense Treaty and The Pacific Army. I have issued a non-nuclear engagement order in respect to The Pacific Army's policies.

CDT hereby request all our allies to stand aside. If TPA and their allies does not wish to maintain an honourable 1v1 duel, CDT will go weapons free.

Popsumpot

Self-appointed Supreme Overlord

you don't know how to read do you? Murder Inc has already made it abundantly clear that this will be TPA vs CDT and no one else. This is gonig to be a good war and i'll not have other alliances spoiling this war.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

anyone that is thinking of coming to the CDT's defense should think twice. Murder Inc. is running control in this bar fight.

lt;dr you touch TPA, you die

Fail at making your position clear <_<