Imperial Declaration of War

Cuatela

To all Pacific Generals:

Engage Common Defense Treaty immediately. Conventional weapons only, and stay honorable.

Make us proud.

Cuatela,

Field Marshal of the Pacific Army

Sorry guys. We just don't have that much in common.

Also, for Lord of Destruction.

"Let's Dance."

please note that this war is due simply to boredom and the fact that TE is a war-game. It has nothing to do with CDT or her politics.

Get over it. This is TE, not SE.

If you don't like it so much, why don't you attack us?

:o

What does this have to do with SE? I am commenting from my position in MI. (Which is pretty high :P)

Edited by Zikawe

You guys better get this worked out between you two. Like fast too. Anyone touches CDT in the next 24 hours except for TPA dies.

Is that a thread towards TPA? Are you saying we have 24 hours to declare peace with CDT? If so, we're not going to, as discussed via IRC.

:o

What does this have to do with SE? I am commenting from my position in MI. (Which is pretty high :P)

I promise you that your government knew that we were going to attack CDT before we attacked them. They did nothing to stop us, and they've already declared they'd be defending us if any of CDTs allies came into the war. Do you really want to defend TPA? If not, you may want to NOT want CDTs allies to come in.

I promise you that your government knew that we were going to attack CDT before we attacked them. They did nothing to stop us, and they've already declared they'd be defending us if any of CDTs allies came into the war. Do you really want to defend TPA? If not, you may want to NOT want CDTs allies to come in.

Obviously I don't want to defend TPA....I support CDT.

And I am the government! I am the man! :lol:

Anyone touches CDT in the next 24 hours except for TPA dies.

I fully blame elbo for this. <_<

Edited by Zikawe

*Ceparius yawns.

There's a war on? Oh, yes, there it is. Y'know, if you guys hadn't posted a declaration, we probably wouldn't have even noticed we were at war.

If you are above 3K NS, you wouldn't have noticed, since no CDT nation above 3k got declared on...

On the other hand, all TPA's over 3k nations have their slots filled :D