Soldier Q&A

The AUT

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you enjoy the fishing posts asking for a feel good response from you or do you enjoy the serious questions more?

Are you seriously not going to remove the Misr from your sig?

You say Vox is an alliance never before seen but what do you think they are achieving. I am curious since your position and your alliances current predicament probably means you have been approached by them right?

So, the greatest?

Yes. <_<

On a scale of 1-10 what colour is the wind?

Depends if it's blown in by a cold or a warm front.

Can I have a position of power in solider without joining ?

Depends how capable you are.

Whos that in your avatar

mr.720, TheAUT - The Air Up There.

Do you enjoy the fishing posts asking for a feel good response from you or do you enjoy the serious questions more?

Doesn't matter a question is a question no matter how relevant/irrelevant they may be.

Are you seriously not going to remove the Misr from your sig?

Like I said, I'm going to be getting a new signature any day now.

You say Vox is an alliance never before seen but what do you think they are achieving. I am curious since your position and your alliances current predicament probably means you have been approached by them right?

Not quite. The fact you are talking about Vox now means they've achieved something, notariety.

Do you recognize the authority of cupcake(ry)?

Cupcake? Yes. Cupcakery? I must be made a believer, still.

Orly?

What kind of cupcake people?

Strawberry/Vanilla icing with sprinkles.

So you think notoriety is a worthy goal? Do you believe all notoriety is good?

Depends. Notoriety is only good if you make valid points. It's very easy to be hated, not easy to be loved.

Cheyenne

He's hop'd on my channel.

Monos Archein

Impartial.

NPO

Likewise.

My views do not reflect the Legion's views, just my personal views.

What ever happened to Eveready as your MoIA? I heard he was, and then suddenly...he disappeared? I already talked to one of your government... Lady something, very friendly person, a female, and she didn't know much. Care to explain? Just curious.

My views do not reflect the Legion's views, just my personal views.

What ever happened to Eveready as your MoIA? I heard he was, and then suddenly...he disappeared? I already talked to one of your government... Lady something, very friendly person, a female, and she didn't know much. Care to explain? Just curious.

Well you were speaking about Lady Dodger and yes she's very nice and we love her here.

Anyways, Eveready told me in query that he felt umcomfortable in Soldier and felt "disrespected." I don't know how we came off as such but it appears he felt that way. We've since became friends and there aren't any hard feelings.

Why is it that you don't idle in #slcb

Directed solely at TheAUT

I'll idle there more. Though my power may get disconnected on a count of all this ice that's barreling towards us. <_<

You expect/aim to achieve 2million NS (100 members, 20k avg) within 2 months. This is a very ambitious goal and would make Soldier one of the fastest growing alliances in CN. Do you realistically believe this goal is achievable? If so how do you plan to reach this goal and do you think that rate of growth would continue - making Soldier one of the biggest alliances in game within a year.

You expect/aim to achieve 2million NS (100 members, 20k avg) within 2 months. This is a very ambitious goal and would make Soldier one of the fastest growing alliances in CN. Do you realistically believe this goal is achievable? If so how do you plan to reach this goal and do you think that rate of growth would continue - making Soldier one of the biggest alliances in game within a year.

We don't set unrealistic goals, so obviously we do hope and expect to do so. I expect us to do so, as long as our current workload keeps up.

Well you were speaking about Lady Dodger and yes she's very nice and we love her here.

Anyways, Eveready told me in query that he felt umcomfortable in Soldier and felt "disrespected." I don't know how we came off as such but it appears he felt that way. We've since became friends and there aren't any hard feelings.

I'll idle there more. Though my power may get disconnected on a count of all this ice that's barreling towards us. <_<

That's the one, Lady Dodger. Don't all alliances need a friendly lady? It just adds to the depth, I feel.

And so that's what happened...fair enough.