Radical left movement in USB

Markus Wilding

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I never noticed that other than tech level I'm stronger than USB :lol:
OOC: <.< Let's see what my eventual jump in military has to say.

Is THIIIIIIIIIIIS you? 2,318.818 (My nation strength is: 4,108.453)

Might wanna take a gander at that again...

OOC: your NS is all tech land and aircraft :P

OOC: Hmmmmmmmm... you guys seem pretty strong. I wonder if anyone will be able to stop you... Whatever will my 22,782 NS do to stop your brutality? lol

If it does turn out that some of our citizens oppose us, then they will be dealt with swiftly. Treason is a capital offense in the USB and is punishable by death. We have also "reformed" the military and they now serve us. We have tanks, we have artillery, we have the home field advantage should somebody attempt to invade us, which is absolutely insane. Our soldiers will fight to the death, to the last drop of blood, to the last bullet. We will not be stopped and we will not stand down from N. Reeki's dream for this country.

We will NOT surrender! Kill nobody or kill us all! No alternative!

Well, another question. What will happen if your citizens are suffering from, example, not enough bread and clothing because your factories aren't producing enough bread and clothing. How are you going to discover if there are supply shortages when you have kept your citizens to stay quiet?

OOC: <.< Let's see what my eventual jump in military has to say.

Is THIIIIIIIIIIIS you? 2,318.818 (My nation strength is: 4,108.453)

Might wanna take a gander at that again...

OOC: I have 11,984.189 NS, and that is with minimum amount of soldiers and no extra military.

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: your NS is all tech land and aircraft :P

OOC: But you can't see the rest of my military, now can you? For all you know I have some CMs lying around.

IC: As we have stated before, we are merely watching the capitalists that threaten our country. Everything is fine here, there is no need to prod and question us. We are totally stable, no outside force is necessary.

We do, however, offer to soften our public image a little. Should war come, we want Aaron to be safe, he has gone through enough in his life. We offer to send Aaron to any country willing to take him for the rest of his life, where he will become a citizen.

***Classified***

More Panzer Mk. 9's are built and thrown into active service, along with Tigers, Elefants and more. All artillery, land, sea, and air defense are put on high alert for any incoming attack. (OOC: NOT metagaming because I didn't focus on only one type, like sea.)

*Secret Location*

Communications Bunker:

To Lubeckian Command, You are go for Sierra Tango Romeo India Kilo Echo. Good hunting.

With this, Agent X, who was positioned within USB's Secret Service, started the attack. He took out a floppy disk containing STRIKE, and inserted it into the main computer of USB's military. After it booted up, Agent X clicked "Run", and then...it started.

The program almost instantly scrambled all possible forms of communication for the nation, with Phone-Lines being just static, the Computer Systems instantly failing, and the mainframe of USB's Super-Computer slowly started to overheat from the amount of processes being forced onto it, causing military equipment connected to it to start short-circuiting, and with this, the information given out was fully of inconsistent-data, making any possible defence impossible.

Agent X stifled a chuckle once the program was fully installed onto the mainframe, USB won't be able to mount a strong defence now. With this, Agent X took the floppy disc out of the computer, and walked out of the room, adjusting his tie, and headed to the Cafeteria.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

***Classified***

"Kai?"

"What is it, General?"

"Somebody must have hacked into our military mainframe. Everything connected to our new supercomputer is shortcircuiting and giving out inconsistent data. Phone lines are a mess, nothing but static, everything's failing."

"...Well, this is unfortunate."

"Why?"

"Because that means you let a spy into our military database. And for that, you must die."

Kai takes out a pistol and shoots the general.

***Public***

It appears we have a spy in our nation. This will not be tolerated. Either attack us as an honorable opponent or do not attack us at all.

We do not know what you are talking about.

Many more arrests have been made in the pursuit of chasing the capitalist pigs out of our country. More executions are also taking place as well, but we save the executions for confirmed capital offenses. Our military is growing but at the same time still what some consider to be "small". We will never stand down in our pursuit of justice!

We do not know what you are talking about.

Many more arrests have been made in the pursuit of chasing the capitalist pigs out of our country. More executions are also taking place as well, but we save the executions for confirmed capital offenses. Our military is growing but at the same time still what some consider to be "small". We will never stand down in our pursuit of justice!

I question your execution of this "justice" by killing your population. And what constitutes a capital offense? If the laws at the time of said offense were such that it wasn't illegal, you cannot punish them now that the laws have changed unless the accused have committed the offense again.

The B.R.A. requests that the USB cease the executions, and we will even offer our own prisons for holding your criminals until they can be given a fair trial.

A capital offense is normally deserting comrades in the time of war, plotting with known capitalists and carrying firearms of any kind. We have exterminated every known trace of the capitalists and now we live happy, productive lives.

***Message to everybody but the USB***

ATTENTION WORLD!

My name is Micheal Ellis, and despite what the government says, things are NOT fine. Mass executions still happen, most of the time because the killed spoke out about the government. I am the few that managed to escape before they caught up to me. I encourage anybody with the resources to attack the USB do so this instant! I used to serve in the USB's military, if you wish I can provide you with information on their weapons, tanks and artillery. We need to strike this instant, because if we don't, then the entire populace will die!

A capital offense is normally deserting comrades in the time of war, plotting with known capitalists and carrying firearms of any kind. We have exterminated every known trace of the capitalists and now we live happy, productive lives.

***Message to everybody but the USB***

ATTENTION WORLD!

My name is Micheal Ellis, and despite what the government says, things are NOT fine. Mass executions still happen, most of the time because the killed spoke out about the government. I am the few that managed to escape before they caught up to me. I encourage anybody with the resources to attack the USB do so this instant! I used to serve in the USB's military, if you wish I can provide you with information on their weapons, tanks and artillery. We need to strike this instant, because if we don't, then the entire populace will die!

The message was secretly forwarded to the USB.

U.R.P.R. hereby requests that the communists pursue more peaceful means of ruling or it will face dire consequences from I.S.A.F.

To the rest of the world, please stay out of OUR business.

*Meanwhile*

Updates in the computer mainframe security measures have been completed. The only accepted media are compact disc/dvd and USB drive. The inputs for such devices are now kept on 24 hour lock and key with a full company of men to guard it. The only way to input information is by having it on the daily update which is thoroughly screened and run through several anti-virus programs before being placed. U.R.P.R. also closed off its network from any outside media. The only way to access it is through one of our linked information consoles.

A regiment (4800) of our Marine Corps has been activated and is now on emergency standby. An air force task force has also been made and consists of 100 F-22's divided into squadrons of 4, 40 Tu-160's divided into bomber forces of 5 with conventional bomb load outs and 5 with cruise missiles (10 total), and 4 B-1R's flying independent patrols equipped with Aim-120 missiles.

The aerial task force has been ordered to fly patrols routes around the general area of USB. They will be accompanied by 10 E-3s

Edited by Apollo11

*Another message from Micheal Ellis*

It is useless to send people into the country, they will just cover it up! Bury the bodies, clean up the blood, the whole nine yards. I have received a message from my informants in the country, they say that citizens in every city are standing on rooftops, screaming about a liberation. The situation is getting worse by the minute, they're still killing and covering up! We need to be rescued from this hell called a government!