Anarchy: 10

Total w/o TPF (w/ TPF):

Members: 169 (315)

NS: 242,540 (620,707)

AS: 20.86 (39.44)

Nukes: 11 (50)

Anarchy: 47 (57)

1/26 9:10 PM CST

Sorry Wolverines for forgetting your Support and War Declaration.

I will definitely add more alliances when they officially declare war...

o/ WAR

Edited by BluRaider

You should of had put a double ? with UN. We only declared a DoS for TPF. We didnt declare a DoW. Our DoS only becomes a DoW whe TPF do theirs. GDA have already jumped the gun and attacked a few of us.

I'm fairly sure a few UN's jumped the gun over 12 hours ago too ;)

You should of had put a double ? with UN. We only declared a DoS for TPF. We didnt declare a DoW. Our DoS only becomes a DoW whe TPF do theirs. GDA have already jumped the gun and attacked a few of us.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything.

But to be honost, you guys are basically in this whether you like or not. Some of GDA *and* some of UN are already fighting.

1 UN guy jumped the gun and then I noticed in the UN war screen that 4-6 GDA nations had hit us when we were declaring support for TPF if they went and did a DoW and got into this war, now everyone is treating it like a DoW.

1 UN guy jumped the gun and then I noticed in the UN war screen that 4-6 GDA nations had hit us when we were declaring support for TPF if they went and did a DoW and got into this war, now everyone is treating it like a DoW.

Why is the DoS titled "UN Heads for War"?

Just curious ;)

makes u feel any better buncha TPF nations are attacking as well. when all this is blown over ill get GDA nations to Peace out. but no sense till the threat of war is gone. next time i suggest getting every thing in order before "UN heads off to War"

for your pleasure i put everyone on defensive only. start having the nations that were attacked by us unprovoked send me a message and ill start makin em peace. everything is a bit cluttered in our warscreen so kinda hard to find em all

this info is a bit misleading blu, we declared support for TPF if they step into this war and you put us in the stats that UN was already in this war, we're not at this stage. We're waiting for BG to give the word. I believe he's rounding up allies at this stage since I believe that diplomatic talks have failed because of WAPA's disbandment terms on NAAW. They should of had just demanded current leadership to step down rather than doing the MI/IDIOT policy

Plus to use a PoW AA for those that surrender during the conflict or that are currently in the war to not be attacked.

I dont know whats going on with ur DoW or DoS or whatever that was. but peace terms for WAPA are simple. declare peace with all NAAWnations. added this cause i noticed they were never posted

lolmiscommunication

TPF is not in the war and neither is UN. In TPF its just miscommunication about what is going on. We are working on clearing it up with the membership so it should be done soon.

-King Death II

Phoenix of Foreign Affairs for TPF

Edited by King Death II