Wolverines, time to brawl.

Commander Benji

wolverinebr6.gif

Wolverines, prepare for battle!

It is no longer a time to pick and choose when and with who we want to fight. The time has come to step out of the shadows, and to show ourselves. It is time to brawl!

Global Democratic Alliance, GDA, our fellow blue teammates, and our allies. We are here to fight.

We hereby enact the "Mutual Aggression" clause in our treaty.

Now let's do this.

Edited by Commander Benji

wolverinebr6.gif

Wolverines, prepare for battle!

It is no longer a time to pick and choose when and with who we want to fight. The time has come to step out of the shadows, and to show ourselves. It is time to brawl!

Global Democratic Alliance, GDA, our fellow blue teammates, and our allies. We are here to fight.

We hereby enact the "Mutual Aggression" clause in our treaty.

Now let's do this.

who are you and why are you pretending like you matter?

Who are you and why do you think we care what you say?

Go back and talk to your goons. The big kids are talking.

u're doin' et wron!

To start doing it right, your name must first be elborrador

Nice wolverine pic biggrin.gif Thanks Wolverines. You have been a great fun all round!

Thanks. And thanks again. We try to... keep things interesting.

u're doin' et wron!

To start doing it right, your name must first be elborrador

No, no. Clearly we havn't met.

For I am Benji, and I am always correct. Thus when I imply that I am worthy of recognition, I mean it.

Who are you and why do you think we care what you say?

Go back and talk to your goons. The big kids are talking.

I'm the head of the alliance thats caused more wars and been behind more political shenanigans in TE than probably anyone else, who are you? oh right someone insignificant, how could i forget.

I'm the head of the alliance thats caused more wars and been behind more political shenanigans in TE than probably anyone else, who are you? oh right someone insignificant, how could i forget.

Your some guy who thinks he's still important because he made a bit of drama back in the day. Either do something interesting or stop acting like you matter anymore.

Your some guy who thinks he's still important because he made a bit of drama back in the day. Either do something interesting or stop acting like you matter anymore.

anyone that thinks i'm not actively doing anything and/or having an influence on the political scene on TE knows very little about this game.

I'd suggest shutting your mouth before you end up regretting your words.

anyone that thinks i'm not actively doing anything and/or having an influence on the political scene on TE knows very little about this game.

I'd suggest shutting your mouth before you end up regretting your words.

I assure you, I'm neither regretful nor intimidated. Go take your uselessness someplace else.

I assure you, I'm neither regretful nor intimidated. Go take your uselessness someplace else.

hey now it's getting less funny. elb is KNOWN for trolling. if you dont have the rep for it. nobody laughs when you do.

right now it just looks like you're the new guy trying to prove he's tough...

;-P i kid

hey now it's getting less funny. elb is KNOWN for trolling. if you dont have the rep for it. nobody laughs when you do.

;-P i kid

Correct on all counts barre one.

I realise Elb is known for trolling.

I am also the new guy.

But i'm not out for a reputation.

Just... testing others. You realise I'm "the new kid", thus I was interested to see if anyone would actually care as to what I say. It appears some get a little... wound up.

;-P i kid

He is known for being worthless.... )):

Correct on all counts barre one.

I realise Elb is known for trolling.

I am also the new guy.

But i'm not out for a reputation.

Just... testing others. You realise I'm "the new kid", thus I was interested to see if anyone would actually care as to what I say. It appears some get a little... wound up.

I did get wound up, I don't like it when people call my friend and ally irrelevant. Especially considering that claim is a false one.

oh come on now guys. Wolverines are fantastic people. in the time i have known them they are honorable and very respectable. They have always held true to their word with me and im honored to have such a bunch by my side. so at least give em their due credit that they are out there makin a name for themselves. Gotta start somewhere right?