The die is cast

sippyjuice

GDAfortress.jpg

We Are Perth Army you have declared on our allies and then wished them to disband. We will answer your call to boredom as was your reason for the war and will gladly give you all the war that you desire. Global Democratic Alliance declares war on We Are Perth Army. Onwards Global Democratic! Arm thyselves, thou villanous fiends. Thine day of reckoning is at hand!

For GDA:

WartotheDeath, leader of GDA

JamesdaLion, Minister of War

Sippyjuice, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

United White supports our alliance mates. Escalation against GDA will be met with all due forces from United White.

s/Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

United White

Edited by Panic King

How in the world will you all handle that 27 nation alliance??

Pathetic!

what would you suggest? that they decide not to honor their pact just because they are bigger than the attacking alliance? I don't see how it can be pathetic. maybe pathetic that wapa didn't think through their decision.

You would have at least thought with their superior numbers they could have anarchied at least one of us! NAAW got four. Im sure the sanctions they placed will help them greatly. Poor show. We will loose the war GDA, but you have lost already.

Here we sit all broken hearted

GDA tried to fight but only farted

WAPA stood tall and took it like a man

GDA failed at trying to be like FAN

Edited by shortstar

You would have at least thought with their superior numbers they could have anarchied at least one of us! NAAW got four. Im sure the sanctions they placed will help them greatly. Poor show. We will loose the war GDA, but you have lost already.

heh well I know they anarchied the guys that were attacking me. also, I'm curious to know about this self-mutilation. WAPA should have seen our previous allied involvement and known that things were going to get interesting. it makes the game much less boring for a lot more people too haha

if anything, they helped the entire reason that wapa declared on NAAW for! I will not edit out the preposition I ended both of these sentences with.

Edited by Sethly

It appears you're over-confident and just plain stupid, to boot.

The server has not updated yet, when it does, I personally garuntee you that the majoirty of WAPA will be in anarchy.

Edited by Commander Benji

HAI :wub:

Save me a space for when I get home from work. I'll anarchy you if you are in range.

The developments of this will be interesting to watch. Maybe I'll get to participate if everyone starts throwing their hat into the ring.

o/ WAPA for starting some fun

o/ GDA for responding with some fun

o/ whoever keeps this chain of events rolling

could this be the war everyone wanted? maybe. if everyone tries to keep the sides equal, but like I have advocated, who really wants an honestly fair war. As you can see, everyone is already lining up behind the already larger alliances. People only want to get involved if it is to their advantage. I don't blame them, it is only logical. A fair war, however ideal, will ultimately be impossible to coordinate as evidenced here. Though I would be happy if I could be proven wrong.

WOW, this is odd.

WAPA hit NAAW coming to the aid of TPF. I thought GDA, UW and all were friends of TPF?

Seems to me that everyone is backing out of there agrements with TPF, now TPF might just as well get there hands dirty in this little fling!

GO TPF!

BTW nice poem. Actually half your AA is in anarchy....hopefully we'll get to the rest...and yes the sanctions are nice you used them on us last round. So you kind of reaped what you sow there. Yeah we expect a new front to open up so some maybe in reserve hmm.

Thanks to our allies for making the turn out.

I was hoping you would take it with a light heart so for you WAPA and anyone else with a poor attitude.

"My friends are the best friends

Loyal, willing and able.

Now let’s get to drinking!

All glasses off the table!"

WOW, this is odd.

WAPA hit NAAW coming to the aid of TPF. I thought GDA, UW and all were friends of TPF?

Seems to me that everyone is backing out of there agrements with TPF, now TPF might just as well get there hands dirty in this little fling!

GO TPF!

Thanks Muskie! And yeah no surprise attacks...TPF will talk to GDA today and if things are not peaced out we will join the fight to defend WAPA!

BG.

HAI :wub:

Save me a space for when I get home from work. I'll anarchy you if you are in range.

I've already got 6 wars there, awwww. And Im STILL not in anarchy. 3 GDA attacks........ you guys keep thinking your great fighters and patting each other on the back. LOL and looks like the final tally of 11 nations anarchied last night. While thats a bummer for us, it shows your lack of skill. With as many nations as you rolled out, should have been 26. really. very poor show. Murder Inc would have done a much better job. I bet LE would have, too.

Its sad it took 100 plus nations in an alliance to attack 26 and come out with 11 in anarchy from your attacks.

You enter into a fight you clearly should have won clean and easy on the first wave of attacks, but you just didnt get the job done. Try again tonight.

You have ten nations in anarchy as of this moment. I bet we anarchy more of you tonight than you did last night.

I've already got 6 wars there, awwww. And Im STILL not in anarchy. 3 GDA attacks........ you guys keep thinking your great fighters and patting each other on the back. LOL and looks like the final tally of 11 nations anarchied last night. While thats a bummer for us, it shows your lack of skill. With as many nations as you rolled out, should have been 26. really. very poor show. Murder Inc would have done a much better job. I bet LE would have, too.

Its sad it took 100 plus nations in an alliance to attack 26 and come out with 11 in anarchy from your attacks.

You enter into a fight you clearly should have won clean and easy on the first wave of attacks, but you just didnt get the job done. Try again tonight.

You have ten nations in anarchy as of this moment. I bet we anarchy more of you tonight than you did last night.

Did someone gloat and say we were great fighters? Cause I'm not for any kind of gloating There's 15 in anarchy. http://tournament.cybernations.net/search....&Strength2=

Some people stay out of anarchy for a while ya know. And your probably right only 11 in anarchy from the war of what nations you have left. Doesn't decrease the amount of damage being dealt out.

Most of your nations have been pushed out of nuke range and the others will fall soon enough. Theres not a 100 nations fighting you it looks like about 40 from us give or take just a few. So far the attacks have been going very well. I didn't expect the amount of damage already dealt out to you as it has. We have 2 anarchy governments from the war so far. And I expect that to increase as nukes fall. Your poor show is taking this so seriously and especially after you started the war. I suppose this can't be a war amongst gentlemen.

Edited by BastardofGod

I havent even logged on yet, but I know there are a great deal on GDA based in the UK. Not seen who has attacked yet, or how many wars we have. I just hope we havent wounded you enough so none of you are in range anymore.