Navy

Destane

I disagree ^_^

I agree with this.

P.S - I probably shouldn't be keeping a full navy since the majority of it will be nuked anyways, but the upkeep isn't a big deal for me, so I do it anyways. It all depends on where your nation's at.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this.

UR MOMS AN AVATAR

P.S - I probably shouldn't be keeping a full navy since the majority of it will be nuked anyways, but the upkeep isn't a big deal for me, so I do it anyways. It all depends on where your nation's at.

Actually, quite a lot of the naval forces are nuke-proof. It's a pleasant surprise to not have to buy ALL of them back after a nuking.

Of course, without a warchest, a navy is worse than useless. Save up to enjoy your boats, kids!

My Navy cost me ~5% profit. I have a net income of ~21 Million per day and spend 1 Million for the Navy.

On the other hand I have more than 15,000 tech and a WRC. Estimate yourself if a 20% damage boost during war is worth it. I would say: yes, it is.

Not to mention that once his navy is down, I can use all 4 advantages at the same time:

+ 25 Aircrafts

1 Fighting Operation to kill his rebuilt ships

1 Battle Support Operation to boost my damage

1 Blockade Operation to reduce his income

Obviously a Navy is not worth it for small nations because they eat up too much of your resources. But once money does not really matter any more because there are no useful things to buy anyway, spending it for a navy is always a good investion.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy