End of an Era

wow didint expect this!! this is really great

o/ the movment

o/ long lasting friend ship

cant say i wish all will be well cuz i no all will be well

TOOL, you better take good care of us, or there will be a huge civil war on your hands! (joke, joke)

^^^ that was real funny to btw haha :lol:

YAY O/ \O

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3Z and Rab - You guys know where you stand w/ me, so I think it goes without saying that TOOL has grown in my estimation by your decision to seek out a fold-in. And TOOL needed no higher place in my estimation before that. I look forward to always standing with our strong brothers in TOOL.

A sad day indeed..

Goodluck to you DefCon, may you find a real Home In TOOL..

also

To NEW – We actually were just leaving the OPP by the time you guys joined. You seemed cool then, but relations were never pursued. Over time we discovered your sexiness and general awesomeness. We joked about merging into you and using your forums with our nifty English – Indonesian pocket dictionaries in our hand. Google translator works pretty well, am I rite?

saya kering.. ? :ehm:

GoodLuck my Friends :)

And the vox revolution is still existing, like we are...oh wait...

:awesome:

In all seriousness, it is a sad thing to see an alliance disband, but I was never all that privy to Defcon.

TOOL I like, but in a very odd sort of a way.

Good luck there I guess.

o/ DefCon

It's very sad to see something like this happening to any alliance, let alone such great allies as DefCon (I can honestly say I almost cried when I heard this), but I'm certain that the end result will be a brighter future for all of us.