ADMIN PLEASE READ, THANK YOU

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Admin, my brother and I both wish to play cybernations, but I don't want to make a nation in fear of getting his nation deleted due to our use of the same IP address. If there is any possible way for us to play on two separate nations (with two separate computers on the same WiFi source), please let me know. Thanks!

Here I can help you with this question as I'm sick to death of seeing topics like this pop up every week

NO !!!

4. By using this service you agree not to cheat in the form of abusing the war system, foreign aid system, trade system with multiple accounts controlled by the same user. You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. You understand that multiple user accounts from the same computer network are not allowed, even if the accounts are managed by different individuals. Account sitting is only allowed when reported in the nation sitting thread in the Moderation section of the Cyber Nations forums

TOS, read it, live it, deal with it !!!