Ascended Coalition of Liberty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob. It's good to see someone from ACL here.

Edit: I'll watch the time more closely in the future.

YEah. I educate these damn young nations to make their nation bigger. Maybe I should just tell them to continue to hit reply on Ragnarok Vanguard and ACL recruitment topics.

Chicks is the proper spelling. Otherwise, I applaud you.

I prefer chic to chick. I can't get the image of a young chicken whenever I use chick.

*Mecha Sheikh grabs a few cute boys to counteract Lars' girlies

Why the hell did you go and do that for?

*Lars Jorgens gets the impression that Mecha Sheikh likes the cute boys, and "counteracting" Lars' girls was just a cover.

Edited by Lars Jorgens

YEah. I educate these damn young nations to make their nation bigger. Maybe I should just tell them to continue to hit reply on Ragnarok Vanguard and ACL recruitment topics.

Ehh, I like it and I don't like it. For the most part, they don't care or listen to anything that is said, so what is the point... but I started a Big Brother program which is starting to workout a bit, so that's a plus.

Ehh, I like it and I don't like it. For the most part, they don't care or listen to anything that is said, so what is the point... but I started a Big Brother program which is starting to workout a bit, so that's a plus.

Do they listen to the Big Brothers?