Spy in NAAW

FreedomvilleAT

Because now I can say the truth now that I am not in an alliance or playing the game. BG did hint me but he made me edit my apology.

Also, KDL if that's true then where's your proof he isn't?

it seems you are the only one that thinks i am a spy, so why would anyone need to post proof on why i'm not? aside from people that just assumed you were right when you posted this, the majority wants to see actual proof that i have in fact talked with burning glory about all of this.

So here it is, Burning glory, remember that "promise" you told FV you had made with me, the spy? i consider that dissolved now. Show EVERYTHING we have talked about over IRC query and let the world see what a dirty traitor I am.

wait i think i can see his response now.... "oh umm..... my irc client doesnt keep any logs >.> this is all up in my head."

i'll even help you out and post them myself... oh wait, for some reason my query logs with you dont date any more recently than:

Session Close: Sun Jan 04 21:35:01 2009

yeah, all of my logs must have been deleted also. weird, isnt it?

EDIT: do not consider this my defense. i have been writing one up since yesterday afternoon, and it will be posted later if i decide to use it. that is also why i have been slient on this topic until now

Edited by Sethly

And you couldn't show me that before? I said someone prove it, didn't I?

Also, I'm requesting this topic be locked.

EDIT: That's not even needed sethly. At the time when I posted this it all made sense. After

talking to BG for more than 5min, it seems that nothing makes sense anymore. I'm just going to

allow you access again.What do I care? I'm not even playing anymore anyway.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Because now I can say the truth now that I am not in an alliance or playing the game. BG did hint me but he made me edit my apology.

Also, KDL if that's true then where's your proof he isn't?

In the spirit of "Prove your innocent of accusations" I find it highly more likely that you are the SPY than Sethly. For one, you obviously have had a previous/current friendship with BG and still keep in contact with him. Oh hell I might even be the spy I better start preparing my defense.

As Sethly has previously said to BG on these forums, lets see the proof. If there are logs declaring him guilty then by all means copy/paste them all over these forums. PROVE that he is guilty based on evidence and not just hearsay from some one from a different alliance that does not have NAAW best interests at heart.

All I have left to say is that if Sethly gets kicked/banned/or considered a ghost to NAAW then I will definitely quit NAAW and join a new alliance.

~Insane by Design

In the spirit of "Prove your innocent of accusations" I find it highly more likely that you are the SPY than Sethly. For one, you obviously have had a previous/current friendship with BG and still keep in contact with him. Oh hell I might even be the spy I better start preparing my defense.

As Sethly has previously said to BG on these forums, lets see the proof. If there are logs declaring him guilty then by all means copy/paste them all over these forums. PROVE that he is guilty based on evidence and not just hearsay from some one from a different alliance that does not have NAAW best interests at heart.

All I have left to say is that if Sethly gets kicked/banned/or considered a ghost to NAAW then I will definitely quit NAAW and join a new alliance.

~Insane by Design

Did you skip over the other posts or what? You're a little late there bud. Better luck next time.

I asked for this to be closed and sethly is fine.

P.S: you leaving NAAW is not a threat to me.