A war on Boredom

shortstar

This is a Declaration of War on NAAW by WAPA. For too long we have faced the shackles of boredom. Tonight we declare our freedom from boredom and will fight to the death to kill the boredom that plagues TE.

Shortstar of WAPA

Didn't all y'all used to be friends?

What'd I miss?

Fish

TPF asked WAPA to attack NAAW to hit me. Yes, I am that vain to think that ;)

Actually I have no idea why and it makes no sense, especially when you consider that most of WAPA is too much to hit most of NAAW. You would think they would choose a better target for a fun war.

Actually I have no idea why and it makes no sense, especially when you consider that most of WAPA is too much to hit most of NAAW. You would think they would choose a better target for a fun war.

It makes perfect sense when you take boredom into account. Thus things begin :)

Besides...we only have another month left until reset and such :)

You seem to be mustering a helluva counterattack.

They don't even know they are being attacked due to the small size of the attackers :/

WAPA needs moar DoWs for this to be anything other than a fail tech raid.

[01:13] <Sethly|NAAW> wow

[01:13] <Sethly|NAAW> umm does that even deserve a counter...?

They don't even know they are being attacked due to the small size of the attackers :/

WAPA needs moar DoWs for this to be anything other than a fail tech raid.

[01:13] <Sethly|NAAW> wow

[01:13] <Sethly|NAAW> umm does that even deserve a counter...?

Not bad for a 27 TE alliance imo. Hard to get people in range of NAAW in WAPA, and that want to stay up for a TE blitz.

Not bad for a 27 TE alliance imo. Hard to get people in range of NAAW in WAPA, and that want to stay up for a TE blitz.

When you consider 4 people attacked, it is terrible.

Given that its WAPA, I'll expect more in the morning.

LOL....Get over yourself! You had nothing to do with it. Just admit it...you thought this so you ran to MI's AA thinking they would protect you,

just like you ran to MASH when NAAW got hit last time thinking they would protect you and ended up in a 10 man AA till things blew over

before you returned. Well after thinking about it you thought since I'm here i should go ahead and sneak attack and raid BG....TPF won't do anything

because they have a treaty with MI and it would make them look bad.

Well guess what MI won't protect you, and now you ghosting so you will probably get hit for that as well.

I'm glad all of TE is seeing your true character. FLAMING COWARD....thats a befitting name, I'd almost call you one but its actually more credit than you deserve! -_-

I was thinking though, you could always re-roll under a different name and attack me again so i don't see it coming :D

Or just wait till next round and pretend to be my friend then stab me in the back FV style!

You guys are good at it....and you've drug Sethy down with you.

My Apologies Bill and my other nameless friend in NAAW....but NAAW is not the Alliance i once knew!

My apologies to my friends BW, MASH, CDT, and the former Genesis...I should never of stood up for NAAW,

I should of listen to what you were telling me and what you saw in NAAW. For that I am truly sorry!

OOC It's te no one wants to stay up extra late for it.
OOC WAPA is scottish

OOC: Yes and update is 6am here in the UK, not many people likely to be up at that hour and if they are they're probably on their way to work.

My apologies to my friends BW, MASH, CDT, and the former Genesis...I should never of stood up for NAAW,

I should of listen to what you were telling me and what you saw in NAAW. For that I am truly sorry!

No need to apologize...there will be time to make it up :)

Fish

Oh give me a break people. Are you kidding me?

This is ridiculous. "Oh NAAW your so bad!" "oh i should have seen it all along!"

What has NAAW ever done thats so bad? oh, keep all their treaties?

Keep to their word? Stop conflicts? Yeah I'm sure thats so dishonorable.

I'm so tired of this. Yeah BG so I didn't agree with your treaties and poked fun with an old friend.

That makes my alliance all of a sudden bad? Yeah, ok. I'm sorry you attacked me over query

and threw in my face that you "helped" my alliance and I was hesitant to believe it.

If you want to pick a fight then go ahead. I'll be happy to fight against you all. WAPA betrayed us

and TPF doesn't shut the hell up. Bring it on. You're going to curbstomp us but guess what? I'll

be damned if I don't give a good fight. If you honestly think NAAW will surrender or beg for you to stop, you have another thing coming. I'd rather be smashed to smithereens then deal with you.

Put on your !@#$@#$ helmets ladies and gentlemen, I'm about to blow !@#$ up.