The International

Marcos

Man this is great to see! I haven't seen this unity since the Comintern or SWF, and even then there were more factions. Makes me feel guilty for not being there.

If an Admin could, please either delete my account on your forums (Canik just like here) or change my pw and send it to me. I want to visit!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is great to see! I haven't seen this unity since the Comintern or SWF, and even then there were more factions. Makes me feel guilty for not being there.

If an Admin could, please either delete my account on your forums (Canik just like here) or change my pw and send it to me. I want to visit!

i ll tell an admin :P

Yeah I see on the flag the 3 stars represent the 3 alliances that merged. Also, the war-time/peace-time flags fit two sides of the Leftist community. Peaceful Commies and Militant Commies. Together you shall be unstoppable! :jihad:

This looks like the perfect alliance for me! My luck my first day around and I find a alliance where my communist idealogy would be embraced. And I thought it would take a couple days to find something I like.

I, for one, am glad you found us so quickly, and that this thread is actually useful for something :D

• 2 weeks later...
i agree with the last post, and bump it for our junior pals of the international :P

Thanks friend.

"Επίσης, την ταπεινή μου γνώμη είναι ότι και κάθε Beowulf Beowulf κρεατομηχανές ανάγκη να πεθάνει!" When in doubt go Greek! :awesome:

:lol1:

• 2 weeks later...