Hello

Lord Michael

I don't mean to be mean but... do any staff members read the Wonder and Improvment Suggestion Thread? I mean there are 28 pages and there hasn't been one staff post exspept for the first post. I know that not every post is a good idea but 28 pages come on! Could someone of time to time post something like "good idea" or "were considering this idea" or something like that. Again I don't mean to be mean. Thanks for your time.

admin has stated previously that he frequents the Suggestion Box. It's not uncommon at all that Staff and admin are on the forums in "Private". I assume that includes the pinned threads.

Tbh, I think that thread is pretty worthless anyway because there are a lot of bad wonder/improvement suggestions in there; and that tends to make the thread less likely to be bothered to be read imho.

Though there may be some good ones in there.

Edited by thedestro

Admin uses those pinned threads for ideas when he is creating new wonders/events/resources/improvements. If he is not looking for any new ones he doesn't look at it. At this moment in time he is not planning on making anything new, but dont let that stop you from suggesting the idea, cos he might look at it in the future and decide to pick your idea.

To add to what Evenstar stated, yes mods are there, and I specifically have been reading there a lot lately. There are some very interesting ideas there, I hope you all continue to provide those suggestions as they are what makes the game IMO. Keep up the suggestions and ideas folks :)