United Nations warning to tech raids.

Rude Empire

UN-WARFLAG.png

Since we have been raided by nations within other alliances that believe they can get off lightly from tech raiding our small nations I have decided to post a warning to all asking you to contact all your alliance nations that the United Nations will not be an easy tech raid as we will repond in full force against the tech raiders. United Nation forces are now on war stand-by for ANY nations that believe they can tech raid us and get away with it.

Thanks,

lionheart1066

Leader of United Nations

Founder of United Nations

Edited by English Empire

Firstly, to answer your question generally speaking, not many will give a damn about this. (Putting it in your language, not my own) It's CN:TE most people could care less for the types of decrees, simply because they promote order in an otherwise orderless game. In addition to that, most don't read these forums actively and wouldn't know this was even announced. CN:TE is regarded as nothing more or less a way to practice war and just blow off steam without much consequence. Alliance sovereignty is disregarded by most considering this game is set to reset every 3 months. That said, being raided is an annoyance but there isn't much anyone can do about it other then defend themselves.

Now I have a question, do you intend on declaring war on the alliances that raid you or simply the individual nation(s). In addition, when you attack the raider nation(s) what will your response be if that alliance defends it's member(s)?

I'm asking because if you intend to uphold this in a serious manner and to the letter, you'll have to face these question's on a regular basis in addition to various others. Personally I see this as being the direct cause for much unneeded stress and drama in the near future and thus not needed.

its really sweet that you tried to put your big boy pants on all by yourself, but you're not quite ready for that.

you exist because Murder Inc. allowed you too, don't forget that.

Edited by elborrador

EE like most of your posts they aren't worth reading. And El MI got killed last war and is in no position to fight again. So just Chillllllll dude. But really behind closed doors much. And if I'm not mistaken didn't you guys have a raiding problem with another alliance.

Firstly, to answer your question generally speaking, not many will give a damn about this. (Putting it in your language, not my own) It's CN:TE most people could care less for the types of decrees, simply because they promote order in an otherwise orderless game. In addition to that, most don't read these forums actively and wouldn't know this was even announced. CN:TE is regarded as nothing more or less a way to practice war and just blow off steam without much consequence. Alliance sovereignty is disregarded by most considering this game is set to reset every 3 months. That said, being raided is an annoyance but there isn't much anyone can do about it other then defend themselves.

Now I have a question, do you intend on declaring war on the alliances that raid you or simply the individual nation(s). In addition, when you attack the raider nation(s) what will your response be if that alliance defends it's member(s)?

I'm asking because if you intend to uphold this in a serious manner and to the letter, you'll have to face these question's on a regular basis in addition to various others. Personally I see this as being the direct cause for much unneeded stress and drama in the near future and thus not needed.

We will only go for nations that raid us. Not the whole alliance.

and BEazy stop flaming me please. It just makes you look bad ;)

We will only go for nations that raid us. Not the whole alliance.

and BEazy stop flaming me please. It just makes you look bad ;)

You forgot to address my second question, which was when you attack the raider nation(s) what will your response be if that alliance defends it's member(s)?

its really sweet that you tried to put your big boy pants on all by yourself, but you're not quite ready for that.

you exist because Murder Inc. allowed you too, don't forget that.

I LOL'd

EE, please don't draw attention to your AA especially when i see many of your members doing the same thing...And was warned about it.

Everybody else* while i see he has dug his own grave and deserves some teaching, he is only fifteen! So please just a little courtesy for the lad.

Why i remember when i was 15.....wow i better stop there, I'm starting to feel old, lol! :blush:

BG.

I LOL'd

EE, please don't draw attention to your AA especially when i see many of your members doing the same thing...And was warned about it.

Everybody else* while i see he has dug his own grave and deserves some teaching, he is only fifteen! So please just a little courtesy for the lad.

Why i remember when i was 15.....wow i better stop there, I'm starting to feel old, lol! :blush:

BG.

Why, when I was 15 I founded & lead the alliance of Nueva Vida...and I'm 16 as of now. Age should not be an indicator of how well a person play's this game.

You forgot to address my second question, which was when you attack the raider nation(s) what will your response be if that alliance defends it's member(s)?

I would contact the alliance about a mis-understanding before a conflict flares. And make sure that all nations peace.

What would you say in one of these messages? Like:

keep your boys on a leash

Doesn't sound like the best way to make friends

friends. c'mon, this is TE! making friends isn't the objective ;)

Besides, give the fella a break. He is only doing the sensible thing and defending his alliance... what would you do if your alliance was being raided? Whether or not he has the bite to match his bark is only up to him and his alliance to prove, and I wish him all the best in doing so.

Edited by Obiwan