When backed to the wall.

Archmage

I guess I don't follow this political stuff too well...

and I realy only focus on the raid part

BUT

So some folks think if you put in your BIOS these are the raid rules, the "raidee" will agree? OR his Aliiance?

Ain't gonna happen.

Elbo, c'mon MI didn't let the big guys push around the little guys before, do you swing that way now?

Murder Inc Has always, and will continue to, stand by her allies. you can say alot of things about us, but you can not question our loyalty. If TPF wants to puruse this guys destruction b/c he's a cry baby, then so be it i have no problem with that.

Edited by elborrador

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude if you want to continue to help CE then stay with them. Don't go creating an alliance of your own and then start attacking nations that raid them without having a treaty involved. Otherwise your asking to get roll.

Dude who cares? The tourny is over in a month. Stop getting attached to your infra that I can't wait to destroy and your land and tech which will be mine.

But lets go back a bit further than this like about 3 weeks into the round;

TPF is a 22 nation AA, CE is a 130 nation AA.

I as leader of TPF decide that I would like us to be a bit bigger and start to looK through the list of AA's.

I see where a lot of the lower number nations are being raided heavily by all of the bigger AA's, and many of the 10 to 15 member AA's are all or mostly all in anarchy.

I decide to look at the AA's doing the raiding and I Pull up a lot of CE nations as well as others.

So I decide to send pm's to the AA's and members that are in Anarchy and/or being raided to join TPF for protection and help. This was early in the day and i log off.

The next day I log on after work to find that the 130 nation CE had attacked my 22 nation TPF, 3 to 1 and rolled us. We had like 17 or 18 of our nations in anarchy.

I, as leader of TPF decided to recruit members of alliances :rolleyes:

People may pass this off as a one off mistake normally and providing it's obvious the message was sent to the incorrect person but this is TE, no-one really needs a CB but you handed them one, so perhaps you deserved to be attacked.

I personally received a message from you several hours, maybe even a day after I had joined an alliance and I wasn't in anarchy. I was actually raiding someone else and the alliance I was in was stronger than TPF were at the time, so it seems you made the same mistake on more than one occasion.

Anyway, good to see that it didn't drag on forever and you guys have managed to rebuild. Your members are bound to want to take revenge on CE, even I'd be pissed if I got destroyed a couple of weeks in and I couldn't give two !@#$% where I finish in the rankings.

Archmage, you probably should've just defended your allies while in CE and it's spelt Beavis, not Bevis. :D

Murder Inc. is allied with TPF? Didn't TPF attack Murder Inc.?

YES...And NO! Although We had friends/treaties with many of the judgment AA's, You didn't see our name in there.

Also read my very first post in this topic.....

BG.

The only proof i have is this no other CE nation has been attacked for defending, never! Only you and with 4 GC's = 17,600 soliders and like 500 tanks

How true. But the following images show that you're attacking offencive, what is worse in my opinion.

You even triple teamed me and one of those attackers attacked me for a second time within a week.

ZoomX3_part1.JPG

ZoomX3_part2.JPG

I got triple teamed and i offered peace without striking back.

Now i'm faced with anarchy again.

I was not involved in offensive wars lately. Still i get wave after wave fired at me.

That doesn't sound like raiding anymore.

This was the last time being mister nice guy. I allready quadded my last attacker, GA's only.

I don't know what happend in the past, i only know about the MI and TPA war where i was involved activly.

Sometimes you have to let the past go and forget. Otherwise it will end up just like in the Middle East.

I'm done with TPF attacking me for reasons i don't know about and which are far in the past.

If the raids on me stops i will not attack TPF unless ordered to for good reasons.

Good reasons are raids or other attacks on my fellow alliance members to which i'm loyal. People who know me know that i'm extremely loyal to my alliances. I WILL defend my alliance if an agressor threatens my fellow members.

Bad reason are defenders (for example from TPF) who retalliate on a raider of us. Like said above, play with fire and you might get burned. That is language i do understand and i will commit to. Unless the raider of us gets pounded beyond any fair paybacks.

If raids and / or attacks don't stop on me i will strike back.

Edited by Freakertje

The next day I log on after work to find that the 130 nation CE had attacked my 22 nation TPF, 3 to 1 and rolled us. We had like 17 or 18 of our nations in anarchy.

You had done a mass raid on my alliance and used an excuse of i tried to get your favorite person or some one of that nature to join TPF, who I had never heard of and was clueless as to whom you were refering to.

So after 2 days of raiding us you guys decide to peace us out through convo's via IRC, BUT WAIT.... Not before you get one last day of raiding in. After this the peace offers start

to come in, yet there are several members of your AA that don't want peace they want to keep raiding, I mean after all TPF was crippled and not much we could do about it.

So then phase 2 comes in I find out that the only reason CE peaces us out is because Judgement forms and CE needs to stock up as they will soon be attacking MI.

ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!! Why oh why did I leave babyjesus in charge after I quit playing TE. :lol:

1) You sent a recruitment letter to Archon. Lol. Blitzing time.

2) I don't recall us ever having 130 nations. Seems more like 80-90 at our peak. :P

3) I never sent out PMs for our nations to stop attacking. All we did was change our IRC topic. Maybe babyjesus did. Or maybe he thought I did. I don't remember. Haha! Too bad about the people in CE that didn't use IRC then. I think babyjesus might have gotten around to sending out PMs a day or two later after you came back and complained. Lol. Want a faster response time? Be better negotiators in the future. We were all lazy. I have an excuse at least, seeing as I run an alliance in Standard.

4) We didn't peace you out to hit MI. We peaced you out because mah homie Poorbeagle in MHA asked us to. Seeing as how he was allied to the both of us. We might have just done a week of war if not for that. Who knows? :P

5) Sup Crimson? Glad to see you guys hanging in there. We have our epic plan for next round for ME to look forward to, though. :lol:

ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!! Why oh why did I leave babyjesus in charge after I quit playing TE. :lol:

1) You sent a recruitment letter to Archon. Lol. Blitzing time.

2) I don't recall us ever having 130 nations. Seems more like 80-90 at our peak. :P

3) I never sent out PMs for our nations to stop attacking. All we did was change our IRC topic. Maybe babyjesus did. Or maybe he thought I did. I don't remember. Haha! Too bad about the people in CE that didn't use IRC then. I think babyjesus might have gotten around to sending out PMs a day or two later after you came back and complained. Lol. Want a faster response time? Be better negotiators in the future. We were all lazy. I have an excuse at least, seeing as I run an alliance in Standard.

4) We didn't peace you out to hit MI. We peaced you out because mah homie Poorbeagle in MHA asked us to. Seeing as how he was allied to the both of us. We might have just done a week of war if not for that. Who knows? :P

5) Sup Crimson? Glad to see you guys hanging in there. We have our epic plan for next round for ME to look forward to, though. :lol:

Yep you quit playing alright...Thats why i see you raiding and have been for some time now.

And yes you had over 100 nations maybe i may be off by 10....heck even 20 but you were in the top 10 nations so your 80 or 90 just ain't cutting it.

Also no i didn't send a recruit letter at least not in the conventional sense, and what i did send you guys admitted you knew it was not for him.

It is nice of you to admit that it was an I'll give you peace but then keep raiding you deal...And yes BJ is your better half, and always has been!

And in the beginning of the round TPF nations weren't playing nor our friends, but funny how the tables have turned....I'm just a little more respectful then you.

But seeing as your not playing anymore guess you don't mind if i send a few nations over to get that tech you been running around raiding to get.

As far as next round TPF will be there, might want to pack a lunch though...cause next time you attack us the blood spills all round and every round that follows.

But seeing as your not playing anymore guess you don't mind if i send a few nations over to get that tech you been running around raiding to get.

As far as next round TPF will be there, might want to pack a lunch though...cause next time you attack us the blood spills all round and every round that follows.

Well, if you insist...