When backed to the wall.

Archmage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as pm's from TPF members telling you what or how to defend.....Look around all raiders and non raiders have messages in their bio's of how not to raid or how not to defend back.

Its just part of the game and you can't take it personal, when like 80% plus nations do it.

Uh, you get to dictate the rules of raiding because......?

I'm takeing none of this personial, I know (as a raider myself) that any time I declare war on a nation I may face whatever they choose to throw at me.

I don't try to tell my victoms what attacks they can or can't use with the threat of ZI if they broke my rules.

Your alliance shouldn't have eather. It may make some people resentfull and they might pull some crazy tatics out. (See this thread)

Speaking for myself. If I raid and get hit back fine. I offer peace at the completion of each round of GA's. I also retaliate in equal measurements, CM for CM, Bombing for Bombing, GA's for GA's. Now of course.. I offer peace even IF the target can't hit back and I could go 7 days leaching. I don't play that way. My philosophy is that I won't win this game and that's ok.. its my first round and I'm having fun. I wish you and any others that are having fun, to continue to do so :)

As for TPF, I roll with whatever we do as a whole. Most of us who raid do it with full knowledge of what happens when you raid and war breaks out. I try to keep it civil, not lump on with other attackers and defend TPF and allies from raiders as I can. Needless to say, I prefer honor, fun and civility in all my wars :).. Call me old-fashioned :P

Burning Glory, it sure didn't take all that long for you to come out with it and admit that your actions and the actions of your alliance in constantly raiding CE nations is personal (seeing as how CE stomped you guys earlier in the round for attempting to recruit our dear Archon), and are not merely isolated raids. It's just a bit of a bummer that you couldn't have sought your revenge when CE was still active and actively playing. Oh well though, I'm not too surprised.

Well, I don't believe the CE is a personal vendetta, its a "personal" mission possibly for Archmage's actions? Anywho, WHO WOULDN'T want Archon :).. Secksi is hard to come by and is a highly sought after resource in short supply :P

oo/ MK er.. CE

DC... Keeping it light and fun! :D

Burning Glory, it sure didn't take all that long for you to come out with it and admit that your actions and the actions of your alliance in constantly raiding CE nations is personal (seeing as how CE stomped you guys earlier in the round for attempting to recruit our dear Archon), and are not merely isolated raids. It's just a bit of a bummer that you couldn't have sought your revenge when CE was still active and actively playing. Oh well though, I'm not too surprised.

WE raid, thats what we do. We raid you and others not aligned to us and yes even sometimes them as well.

I have raided 2 nations in CE and there are a handful of TPF nations raiding CE I would hardly call that making it personal.

If i wanted to make it personal by raiding and you would probably see 20 to 30 nations hitting your AA for raiding

And yes...YES you did stomp us in early round, but if 130 nations blitzing a 22 nation AA couldn't do that then you have no business playing TE, or SE for that matter.

As stated before i didn't try to recruit your precious ARCHON, and as your side stated.....you knew the pm didn't belong to him.

And also as stated before, even if i had of tried to recruit him thats no excuse for you to roll my entire AA.

This isn't revenge.....it is just as i described, A hand full of TPF nations raiding CE and nothing more.

Had it been revenge you would of heard the term THE PHOENIX HUNGERS!

This is about one of your members attacking one of mine who was defending a raider from you AA, PERIOD!

He is the only one in your AA that I want, and the only one I have declared on......Again hardly a revenge :P

Uh, you get to dictate the rules of raiding because......?

I'm takeing none of this personial, I know (as a raider myself) that any time I declare war on a nation I may face whatever they choose to throw at me.

I don't try to tell my victoms what attacks they can or can't use with the threat of ZI if they broke my rules.

Your alliance shouldn't have eather. It may make some people resentfull and they might pull some crazy tatics out. (See this thread)

No we don't get to dictate the rules...never said that! I said some of our nations do but don't take it personal as so does 80% plus in the game.

Rather you have jumped ship or not you are escalating this to war as by your own admittance its because we raided CE, well CE raided us at the beginning and days ago!

This would not of happened had your guy not attacked our defense.

So now i ask you, have you ever been attacked by a TPF nation for defending against a raid? You have not! Nor has any other nation been attacked for defense.

So then why would I attack a member of CE for doing the same, I wouldn't....I attacked only one nation for attacking our defense, PERIOD!

As I said I have no beef with you, and really no other CE nation but the nation I have attacked and for that purpose.

BG.

Interesting discussion...

My take with MI last round and LE this round is simple...

Attack one of us - raid, balls to walls whatever, and we will defend to the limit. You raid, its your call, I WILL sent in the troops. PERIOD.

Just so we're clear... I enjoyed last round. I was 109EE with Murder Inc.

This round I am Fokker with Lafayette Escadrille

First round I was the Janitor

SO write YOUR rules in your BIOS, we will respond with OUR rules.

I have raided 2 nations in CE and there are a handful of TPF nations raiding CE I would hardly call that making it personal.
EDIT* This is not a war YET, but it is personal.

Which is it? :awesome:

My whole point in briefly mentioning CE-TPF's previous war and posting here was not to address the CB or to comment on how TPF was stomped, but to point out that these attacks are clearly personal. You've explicitly said so yourself (even if you've gone back on it), and you brought up and discussed at length the perceived injustices TPF faced in that war. Which is fine - I'd likely be a bit bitter too. But lets not sugar-coat things here. ;)

No we don't get to dictate the rules...never said that! I said some of our nations do but don't take it personal as so does 80% plus in the game.

Rather you have jumped ship or not you are escalating this to war as by your own admittance its because we raided CE, well CE raided us at the beginning and days ago!

This would not of happened had your guy not attacked our defense.

So now i ask you, have you ever been attacked by a TPF nation for defending against a raid? You have not! Nor has any other nation been attacked for defense.

So then why would I attack a member of CE for doing the same, I wouldn't....I attacked only one nation for attacking our defense, PERIOD!

As I said I have no beef with you, and really no other CE nation but the nation I have attacked and for that purpose.

BG.

If you don't dictate the rules, why am I getting PM's from TPF members (yourself included) on how I must respond or face ZI?

Do I seem like the kind of guy who responds well to threats?

And Burning Glory, I have no beef with you or any TPF nation ( I don't expect you to beleave this but, oh well ). In fact I have found a lot of people attacking me to be good guys. I'm just looking to stop all wars vs. CE. Not just the ones I can track down and attack. I cannot do this.

Only you can.

Which is it? :awesome:

My whole point in briefly mentioning CE-TPF's previous war and posting here was not to address the CB or to comment on how TPF was stomped, but to point out that these attacks are clearly personal. You've explicitly said so yourself (even if you've gone back on it), and you brought up and discussed at length the perceived injustices TPF faced in that war. Which is fine - I'd likely be a bit bitter too. But lets not sugar-coat things here. ;)

The raids are not personal...As i said if it was then it would be more than just a handful of nations raiding CE.

And by all means please understand that had i want to get back at CE, I would have given orders to mass raid you guys.

Look at the war boards...we are raiding other AA's as well, so this is not what i meant by personal, so please don't take it out of context.

The personal part is with me defending my member against one of your nations and by war i mean if you defend him for me defending my

member who was defending from a raider on your side, that is all! I know this is getting confusing but simply put; I'm defending against a CE raider.

And now just like before one of your nations has attacked me and other nations not even raiding, again showing we can have no defense cause you will just

keep sending nations over to attack our defense.

Currently the only nation i have a problem with is the only nation i have attacked for his attack, that is it.

Everyone else can peace out and this can be over with.

Is it fair that we have not defended one member of TPF raiding CE (which is further proof that this is not revenge) but the one time we defend against a CE raider

you guys try to screw us and attack our defense.

BG.

SirWilliam, MoK, and I the last two days have only attacked TPF nations who had raided a CE nation, and then I hit someone who hit SirWilliam and MoK with a reason having to do with raiding. Who are you saying committed this alleged raid against TPF?

Oh and as for why TPF, you had by far the majority of raids against us and so were the easiest target.

If you don't dictate the rules, why am I getting PM's from TPF members (yourself included) on how I must respond or face ZI?

Do I seem like the kind of guy who responds well to threats?

And Burning Glory, I have no beef with you or any TPF nation ( I don't expect you to beleave this but, oh well ). In fact I have found a lot of people attacking me to be good guys. I'm just looking to stop all wars vs. CE. Not just the ones I can track down and attack. I cannot do this.

Only you can.

No I only told you that a defense is just that, a defense...... Not a continueing attack on one of my nations which then would be a raid by your self and would be defended against.

You have never done that and you have never been attacked.

I know you have no beef with us, I do believe that. But why have you attacked when i had pm'd you and explained why the nation was attacked by me.

As far as raids well you guys do a lot of them your self, to TPF nations, our Allies, and then some.

Can you stop all the raids on them?

BG.

SirWilliam, MoK, and I the last two days have only attacked TPF nations who had raided a CE nation, and then I hit someone who hit SirWilliam and MoK with a reason having to do with raiding. Who are you saying committed this alleged raid against TPF?

Oh and as for why TPF, you had by far the majority of raids against us and so were the easiest target.

You attacked a member that was defending, you deleted the war and thats ok.....I informed you of this but you wanted to fight so now you have it.

The only proof i have is this no other CE nation has been attacked for defending, never! Only you and with 4 GC's = 17,600 soliders and like 500 tanks

I could have definatly found an easier target to hit then you.

"majority raids" You started the raids and never got a defense to it when it happened. Then one of our nations raid and gets hit...cool!

then a day later another nation raids and gets hit... cool! Mean while we are not the only AA raiding you but the only ones getting hit.

And during this time you are also doing your share of the raids! We hit back just as you did and we get more attacks.

Here we are....

BG.

The past few days The Phoenix Federation has raided the Crimson Empire, at will. I have spent that time doing what I can to defend my alliance. Attacking raiders and opening lines of communication with Burning Glory. In response I have been told by the nations that I counter-attacked what rules of combat I should follow and the corresponding threats on what would happen to me if I didn't.

As an avid raider myself, I find this funny. As no state of war exists between us I equate this as AA extortion. "Let us take a little, or we'll roll ya".

Now I'm not CE gov. and have no right to speak for my AA but I speak for myself in saying enough. As my actions are my own and not sanctioned by my alliance I hereby resign from the Crimson Empire and announce the forming of the Bevis and Butthead AA. We only live by one code "Are you threatening me?" I understand that this may not save the Crimson Empire from my course of action I just want it known that I'm acting on my own.

All TPF wars must cease versus CE or I will retaliate by any means I can.

I hope that this can be solved cleanly, if not it will be solved bloody.

Brb, going to drink coffee and eat sugar,

Archmage

Threatening TPF is a very bad idea.

I hope you enjoy destruction, because your pathetic nation and alliance will undoubtedly end up there.

You attacked a member that was defending, you deleted the war and thats ok.....I informed you of this but you wanted to fight so now you have it.

The only proof i have is this no other CE nation has been attacked for defending, never! Only you and with 4 GC's = 17,600 soliders and like 500 tanks

I could have definatly found an easier target to hit then you.

"majority raids" You started the raids and never got a defense to it when it happened. Then one of our nations raid and gets hit...cool!

then a day later another nation raids and gets hit... cool! Mean while we are not the only AA raiding you but the only ones getting hit.

And during this time you are also doing your share of the raids! We hit back just as you did and we get more attacks.

Here we are....

BG.

Who did I attack that was defending? A name here? As I sent you in PM:

- Folkminister: tech raided snowman with the reason "tech raid....peace offered"

- Pharan: I can't see the reason now because he deleted all the wars, but he sent me a message saying he should have offered me and complimenting us in our counter attack

- Mandorallen: Raided vastechno (who has no off. wars) with the reason "tech wars"

- Governor Sheldon who with the reason "Raid; peace sent" hit SirWilliam and MoK. SirWilliam had just hit the same people I did last update and MoK the same and King Irwin who had raided one of ours (war now deleted). The "grrr" war was someone who hit MoK and didn't face any counter attacks.

and the one I attacked today: - Blademaster: Attacked vastechno with the reason "A lovely tech rRaid!"

Which one of those, or which one that MoK or SirWilliam hit, was defending?

Arch you have not been backed into a wall, we have had a few pms back and forth and you know where i stand on the raids as well as i you. You posted here for public support but all you did was bring CE's dirty work out inthe open.

1st. Yes a few TPF nations have raided CE, but so have many others including LPE, MHA, CDT, MASH, UW, UN. But you choose to attack TPF back and no other Alliance for the raids.

2nd. However CE has raided TPF and i don't mean a defensive raid. So when we defend other CE nations attack us calling it a raid, so i send others over to raid the nations raiding us.

And its ok for CE to raid TPF and others including AZTEC, FARK, BW, Orbit Black, Asian Tigers, Otan, Viridia, X and others.....But its bad for you guys to get raided back. Please -_-

But lets go back a bit further than this like about 3 weeks into the round;

TPF is a 22 nation AA, CE is a 130 nation AA.

I as leader of TPF decide that I would like us to be a bit bigger and start to looK through the list of AA's.

I see where a lot of the lower number nations are being raided heavily by all of the bigger AA's, and many of the 10 to 15 member AA's are all or mostly all in anarchy.

I decide to look at the AA's doing the raiding and I Pull up a lot of CE nations as well as others.

So I decide to send pm's to the AA's and members that are in Anarchy and/or being raided to join TPF for protection and help. This was early in the day and i log off.

The next day I log on after work to find that the 130 nation CE had attacked my 22 nation TPF, 3 to 1 and rolled us. We had like 17 or 18 of our nations in anarchy.

You had done a mass raid on my alliance and used an excuse of i tried to get your favorite person or some one of that nature to join TPF, who I had never heard of and was clueless as to whom you were refering to.

So after 2 days of raiding us you guys decide to peace us out through convo's via IRC, BUT WAIT.... Not before you get one last day of raiding in. After this the peace offers start

to come in, yet there are several members of your AA that don't want peace they want to keep raiding, I mean after all TPF was crippled and not much we could do about it.

So then phase 2 comes in I find out that the only reason CE peaces us out is because Judgement forms and CE needs to stock up as they will soon be attacking MI.

It took one of my friends Wartothedeath however to get the rest of the CE nations off TPF, as after our convo's they peaced us out.

Funny how the very treaty pact judgment attacked MI for the very same reason CE was doing to TPF and many other small AA's. Very ironic!

The rest of judgement seem to be in there for the right reason and yet there was CE who after what they did to us, some how just seemed wrong.

Now as to the reason They attacked and rolled us, I found out later that one of my letters had mistakingly been pm'd to this guy they were talking about.

The letter although not word for word varbadem said something like this;

I'm the leader of TPF and I see that you are in anarchy and most if not all of your members are in anarchy, and being raided.

Please consider joining TPF for protection and freedom.

They admitted that they realized it was a mistake, as he was not in anarchy nor was any of the AA in anarchy, or being raided.

Very hournable CE, to know that you blitzed attacked a 22 nation AA with 3 to 1 from a 130 member AA and all over a pm that you knew didn't belong to you.

So now that you have raided us and we have in return raided you back and this has gone on for days now, I attack one of your members for attacking one of mine who was defending against one of yours who raided us, then you post this hoping for support. I don't know what to think about you.

CE you have created the very TPF that you now complain about, and i'm telling you now I will dump my nation as will any other TPF member

to bring this one nation down that i attacked, if you want in then this is your choice, and you will also go down with us.

However TPF will still stand strong!

EDIT* This is not a war YET, but it is personal.

Heh, this is ironic that your two alliances fought on the same side after that kind of stuff...

You tried to recruit Archon, whose their God.

However, this is more than ironic. This is hilarious.

I guess I don't follow this political stuff too well...

and I realy only focus on the raid part

BUT

So some folks think if you put in your BIOS these are the raid rules, the "raidee" will agree? OR his Aliiance?

Ain't gonna happen.

Elbo, c'mon MI didn't let the big guys push around the little guys before, do you swing that way now?