The True Life Journal of Lord Swampy

Lord Swampy

I joined Legion back when it was first founded, I miss Great Britian. :(

GB, SocCarolina, Swamp, Revan, Thom, NP, Fonzo, GunneR, SG and Korlus was what The Legion was all about. *sigh* I miss those days.

Some in that lineup stand head and shoulders above myself and others. My inclusion in that list is a compliment I'm not certain I deserve.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some in that lineup stand head and shoulders above myself and others. My inclusion in that list is a compliment I'm not certain I deserve.

I'm certain you don't.

Thirty percent of those 'Real Legionnaires' almost killed us, btw. There are true heroes on that list though, that I can't deny.

I'm certain you don't.

Thirty percent of those 'Real Legionnaires' almost killed us, btw. There are true heroes on that list though, that I can't deny.

You need a more exciting hobby than waiting for opportunities to bash me, HB. Try stamp collecting, or perhaps building models. :rolleyes:

I'm certain you don't.

Dude, get off your soapbox. We all know the history, you don't need to remind us, you're just making yourself look like a jackass, and trolling an otherwise positive thread. (edit: and swampy's other one too! :psyduck: /edit )

Also, with or without their faults, every one of those 'Real Legionnaires' have accomplished more for The Legion than you have ever, or will ever accomplish, even in your wildest dreams.

Edited by Will Smith