Locked out of my account

The Art of War

Today I tried to send an aid package to one of my allies and I imputed my password incorrectly, then i hit backspace and tried it again with my password put in correctly. It wouldn't let me send the package. Then later i tried to get a temporary password because from what I could tell my password wasn't working. I put in my email, it said that the incorrect email, then i put in my old email, it said that one was incorrect as well, then i put in my brothers email (in case i had registered my account under his email address) and it once again said it was incorrect. So i just decided to tell my friend I couldn't send him an aid package and decided to collect my taxes. Then when i tried to log in it said that the password was incorrect. So i coudlnt sign in, i tried the password over and over but all i got was that it was incorrect and i either had to clear my cache or go back a page and refresh. So i went back a page, refreshed the page, cleared out my cache, and tried it again. Then it said that the same thing. So I cannot enter my account now because my password is incorrect. What should I do?

• 4 weeks later...

I am in that exact same boat and I am worried because it said I needed to contact a mod/admin to unlock my account otherwise my nation would be deleted.

Would it be at all possible for someone to help me with this issue ASAP as I am worried my nation would be deleted!

>_<

First off. Please make use of the 'Enter' key- big blocks of text are really hard to read. And try to make your problem coherent.

Secondly, I'm thoroughly confused. First you tried to validate an aid package, but the password didn't work and then you logged out to get a temp. password but none of your emails worked- and then you couldn't log in?

You know your password in validating aid is the same as your log in password so that last part doesn't even make sense.

If you reset your password, check your email accounts for an email telling you what the new password is. If you didn't and you don't know either your password or your email you will need to contact admin really. But i suspect you have only reset your password.

Does anyone know the e-mail address of the Admin at all?

I am running Safari and periodically, for good measure and computer housekeeping, I reset the browser, clearing the Cache, cookies, saved passwords and also any text that auto-fills fields.

I have never had a problem like this before, I have managed to log into the other sites I use that require a log-in but CN seems completely b0rked.

:(