Weakness?

Margrave

I come to find that so many of you have decided that Tourney aught to be just like CN regular, with all the beautiful politics and social foolishness contained therein. A place that should be perpetually stained with blood and woe seems to have become another padded room for the crazies of CN to explore. Really, what is this social girlery, this weak sauce irritation? I can't believe my eyes. WHERE IS THE BLOODSHED, O CN?

THIS IS MY NATION, ATTACK IT.

TL;DR: I've decided to join TE to kill and destroy things. Wanna join me? Great. Wanna shoot me full of bullets? Just follow that adress up top. It's small, but I don't want its first day in CN:TE to be peaceful.

attack nao gogogo

Edited by Margrave

I feel your pain and raise you my boredom.

No man flying my flag will ever be content with this sad peace.

Stay tuned, kids. I'll get some cash and sum guns and begin firing in all directions.

:jihad: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD :jihad:

I come to find that so many of you have decided that Tourney aught to be just like CN regular, with all the beautiful politics and social foolishness contained therein. A place that should be perpetually stained with blood and woe seems to have become another padded room for the crazies of CN to explore. Really, what is this social girlery, this weak sauce irritation? I can't believe my eyes. WHERE IS THE BLOODSHED, O CN?

TL;DR: I've decided to join TE to kill and destroy things. Wanna join me? Great. Wanna shoot me full of bullets? Just follow that adress up top. It's small, but I don't want its first day in CN:TE to be peaceful.

attack nao gogogo

Buy some tech and get some land. Otherwise you're not worth my time. There are others to fight and oh do I fight.

attack nao gogogo

I like your style, join Murder Inc.