Fark Declares War on....

Arcane

Unfortunately, Arcane is AFK for a few days. He asked us to try not to blow everything up before he gets back. :P

So, in all fairness to Arcane, this would best be delayed until some time next week. Other than that, the idea has merit! ;)

whether away or not, WAPA has beaten you to the war on boredom.

You guys say your bored, Why not just rush somebody and start it?

looks like GDA has done just that by responding to WAPA.

There isn't such thing's as fair fight's. Which is why nobody is responding to this challenge.

This is also the reason that everyone has backed GDA in their counter strike on WAPA. Everyone in this thread wants a fair fight, but as soon as the opportunity presents itself, everyone backs the alliance with the advantage from the start for a clear curbstomp. Granted, the situation has not fully developed, but to keep this fun for everyone, people could go ahead and start siding on opposing sides to make it even, instead of what looks like is going to be a curbstomp.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whether away or not, WAPA has beaten you to the war on boredom.

looks like GDA has done just that by responding to WAPA.

This is also the reason that everyone has backed GDA in their counter strike on WAPA. Everyone in this thread wants a fair fight, but as soon as the opportunity presents itself, everyone backs the alliance with the advantage from the start for a clear curbstomp. Granted, the situation has not fully developed, but to keep this fun for everyone, people could go ahead and start siding on opposing sides to make it even, instead of what looks like is going to be a curbstomp.

I think what Obiwan is tring to say Fark...You have a MADP with WAPA and you now have your war you wanted.

GDA although treatied to you attacked someone smaller by far and treatied to you.

TPF stance is we back our friends at WAPA for going to bat for us against NAAW's plot to destroy TPF.

So while this may seem to be a complete curbstomp, TPF will help lighten the foot a bit...even if it means we have to chew through the sole.

Wrong is wrong and some how 210 nations against 27 just don't seem like a fair fight...and and updated blitz to top it off )):

BG.

I think what Obiwan is tring to say Fark...You have a MADP with WAPA and you now have your war you wanted.

GDA although treatied to you attacked someone smaller by far and treatied to you.

TPF stance is we back our friends at WAPA for going to bat for us against NAAW's plot to destroy TPF.

So while this may seem to be a complete curbstomp, TPF will help lighten the foot a bit...even if it means we have to chew through the sole.

Wrong is wrong and some how 210 nations against 27 just don't seem like a fair fight...and and updated blitz to top it off )):

BG.

So like mentioned before, they shouldnt have attacked because they were bigger ? I went back through the treaty we have with them and there is no clause stating if the alliance is under 30 members all articles are void. Ill recheck one more time though.

How fair is it for TPF and WAPA to have update blitzed NAAW while they were on the ground bleeding from the last battle. Surely you werent scared of 80 nations under 2000 ns right ? only about 60 which are active and about 20 dying to deletion.

Im sure WaPa may have problems keeping friends with the terms they posted, but once again I can be wrong

So like mentioned before, they shouldnt have attacked because they were bigger ? I went back through the treaty we have with them and there is no clause stating if the alliance is under 30 members all articles are void. Ill recheck one more time though.

How fair is it for TPF and WAPA to have update blitzed NAAW while they were on the ground bleeding from the last battle. Surely you werent scared of 80 nations under 2000 ns right ? only about 60 which are active and about 20 dying to deletion.

Im sure WaPa may have problems keeping friends with the terms they posted, but once again I can be wrong

Bill you must of not understood what i was saying, didn't say they shouldn't of attacked because they were bigger. Read it for what it is, don't twist it!

TPF didn't blitz you, WAPA did and only 4 nations at that...remember you made fun of how unorganized they were.

I never gave orders for us to attack you..only defend against attacks to WAPA, the pm not worded like that must of been misunderstood as a handful of nations attacked after update.

So while you complain about being wounded it didn't bother you to plot against TPF, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't of started the plot and not joined in, RIGHT? so it means you were willing to fight with help, but not to defend yourself. Thats right...RUN holler for help for something you guys started! Cry about the wounds you were willing to over look to bring down TPF!

But you can pat yourself on the back...you succeeded in getting GDA and TPF against each other and while i only hold you partially responsible, I guess know one forced

GDA to stab me in the back after i talked to BOG and told him why NAAW was attacked in the first place.

But thats ok to cause i know some other AA's looking to fight as well.....I just wonder who has more nukes when they are all added up!

Also I didn't agree with WAPA's post and i told you so personally...forget about that? And if this whole attack was over that, then since i was the one who was defended

by WAPA then i should of at least been told about this...After all We were all friends right? Not saying WAPA but TPF and GDA most definitely.

I told Shortstar i disagreed, and if i remember correctly he said it was a joke and that he knew you wouldn't agree but thought since you bull crap terms from last round

were just as ridiculous it was his way of poking at you, like you did them. He told me that he would let the current wars expire and be done with it...like you did to them last round.

LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, I DON"T AGREE WITH HIS TERMS AND YOU AND HIM BOTH KNEW THIS!

BG.

Bill you must of not understood what i was saying, didn't say they shouldn't of attacked because they were bigger. Read it for what it is, don't twist it!

TPF didn't blitz you, WAPA did and only 4 nations at that...remember you made fun of how unorganized they were.

I never gave orders for us to attack you..only defend against attacks to WAPA, the pm not worded like that must of been misunderstood as a handful of nations attacked after update.

So while you complain about being wounded it didn't bother you to plot against TPF, and I'm sure you guys wouldn't of started the plot and not joined in, RIGHT? so it means you were willing to fight with help, but not to defend yourself. Thats right...RUN holler for help for something you guys started! Cry about the wounds you were willing to over look to bring down TPF!

But you can pat yourself on the back...you succeeded in getting GDA and TPF against each other and while i only hold you partially responsible, I guess know one forced

GDA to stab me in the back after i talked to BOG and told him why NAAW was attacked in the first place.

But thats ok to cause i know some other AA's looking to fight as well.....I just wonder who has more nukes when they are all added up!

Also I didn't agree with WAPA's post and i told you so personally...forget about that? And if this whole attack was over that, then since i was the one who was defended

by WAPA then i should of at least been told about this...After all We were all friends right? Not saying WAPA but TPF and GDA most definitely.

I told Shortstar i disagreed, and if i remember correctly he said it was a joke and that he knew you wouldn't agree but thought since you bull crap terms from last round

were just as ridiculous it was his way of poking at you, like you did them. He told me that he would let the current wars expire and be done with it...like you did to them last round.

LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, I DON"T AGREE WITH HIS TERMS AND YOU AND HIM BOTH KNEW THIS!

BG.

Hey I still like you a lot. I think TPF are good people thats why we didn't drill in on your front. But you were asking us to stand on the sidelines while one of our allies is getting rolled. And it wasn't a before hand discussion like a week or something, but we were talking as it was happening and even then we wouldn't agree to that.

We looked at the date and say you know if thats the way its got to be so be it. The end is coming soon the great apocalypse that sets everything back to zero. No one stabbed you in the back. We never agreed to anything. I still hold all of you in high regard and I would hope there would be no bad feelings.The plan is to just have fun. Its all a bunch of pixels and wars anyway.

Hey I still like you a lot. I think TPF are good people thats why we didn't drill in on your front. But you were asking us to stand on the sidelines while one of our allies is getting rolled. And it wasn't a before hand discussion like a week or something, but we were talking as it was happening and even then we wouldn't agree to that.

We looked at the date and say you know if thats the way its got to be so be it. The end is coming soon the great apocalypse that sets everything back to zero. No one stabbed you in the back. We never agreed to anything. I still hold all of you in high regard and I would hope there would be no bad feelings.The plan is to just have fun. Its all a bunch of pixels and wars anyway.

Well BOG it appears you may not agree, but you are picking one Allie over another when you clearly should of remained neutral as was asked of me against MI. MHA/GDA-TPF-MI

It was the right thing to do based on the circumstances, just as i thought you agreed when we talked.

Also buy joining in it appears to me that you condone the plot to attack TPF...which i find very ironic and contradicting that the very bloc that took down MI represents

the same views they used to bring down MI. Its ok to plot against other AA's and destroy them, but when they try to fight back to stop it, we face the whole judgment!

Thats cool! i know where you and your AA stand now and it appears FARK has joined you based on our PM's, and screw their treaty with WAPA.

So lets see....I have plots against me by NAAW, FARK, and UW....And we have a treaty to UW as well, but thats cool treaties seem to be worth crap to some people.

Its ok with you that this happens. You join in, so now your in on it. bringing the total to how many? 4 AA's plus I'm sure you have RE, so maybe 5 ish.

And if you like TPF so much and myself then why? Actually it dosen't matter.....

I'll see you guys in IRC later

*EDIT Also as of this minute I haven't informed TPF members about anything.

Edited by Burning Glory

ROFL! holy crap, KDL, BG leaks most likely private info like a sieve! Remember the other day when you and I were talking and you were pretty sure that WAPA declared on us because they were still butt hurt from last round? well here it is, BG confirmed it haha i can't believe WAPA decided to bring last round actions back against a completely difference alliance with some of the same members! freaking rich

Edited by Sethly

ROFL! holy crap, KDL, BG leaks most likely private info like a sieve! Remember the other day when you and I were talking and you were pretty sure that WAPA declared on us because they were still butt hurt from last round? well here it is, BG confirmed it haha i can't believe WAPA decided to bring last round actions back against a completely difference alliance with some of the same members! freaking rich

Who are you??