Fark Declares War on....

Arcane

YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!!!! :P

j/k. We should talk on IRC when you're around. I've gone to our normal channels and can't find you. i'll be on and off for a bit. :)

Go on #te-naaw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on #te-naaw

heh, I was going to ask you for this FV....I lost it a week or so ago. :D

Also there was a post somewhere that someone brought up about nations vs nation, i think this would be more fitting or well easier to get going

than a whole AA fighting another AA. Besides anyone that remembers last round knows in a few weeks the wars will pop up and TE will be hopping!

I think the game is more about winning the #1 spot and it was described this way to me by an admin during our convo.

But there are nations that like to just war and well I'm border line there but with some exceptions......I really do enjoy meeting new friends, the fourms discussions,

talking in IRC, building my alliance, and raiding. I don't think I'll make it to #1 this round as i did last...to much waring screwed me there, but the top 10 ain't bad either, LOL!!

heh, I was going to ask you for this FV....I lost it a week or so ago. :D

Also there was a post somewhere that someone brought up about nations vs nation, i think this would be more fitting or well easier to get going

than a whole AA fighting another AA. Besides anyone that remembers last round knows in a few weeks the wars will pop up and TE will be hopping!

I think the game is more about winning the #1 spot and it was described this way to me by an admin during our convo.

But there are nations that like to just war and well I'm border line there but with some exceptions......I really do enjoy meeting new friends, the fourms discussions,

talking in IRC, building my alliance, and raiding. I don't think I'll make it to #1 this round as i did last...to much waring screwed me there, but the top 10 ain't bad either, LOL!!

At least you made it. :P

...boredom?

Well, we should be at war, this is TE after all. Is there anyone interested in getting your AA into a fight to actually do what we're here to do and leave all the crying and whining for Regular TE? Post below and maybe we can just get a good drunken brawl going.

Why not have this setup like a big game of dodgeball--we pick some fairly even teams and then just go at it with multilple AA's on each side? My guys want to get into some fighting, and I'm inclined to go with 'em on it.

We are NOT declaring that we're an open target and if anyone attacks now, our treaties will activate still. We are, however, thinking that we should make this round of TE go out w/ a bang. Give everyone a week to prepare, and then we'll have the biggest war TE has ever seen.

If we can't do that, is there another AA out there that's equivalent in size to Fark that wants to just have a duel? No treaties partners would be able to declare--just you and us.

Some of you guys can't tell me you and your nations aren't bored. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? We at Fark could care less about "winning the round". I'd rather have my nation make it to the finish line crawling across in pieces rather than shiny and new.

What do you say? Anyone interested in at least exploring the possibility with us? :D

I think i'm picking up what you're putting down.

...boredom?

Well, we should be at war, this is TE after all. Is there anyone interested in getting your AA into a fight to actually do what we're here to do and leave all the crying and whining for Regular TE? Post below and maybe we can just get a good drunken brawl going.

Why not have this setup like a big game of dodgeball--we pick some fairly even teams and then just go at it with multilple AA's on each side? My guys want to get into some fighting, and I'm inclined to go with 'em on it.

We are NOT declaring that we're an open target and if anyone attacks now, our treaties will activate still. We are, however, thinking that we should make this round of TE go out w/ a bang. Give everyone a week to prepare, and then we'll have the biggest war TE has ever seen.

If we can't do that, is there another AA out there that's equivalent in size to Fark that wants to just have a duel? No treaties partners would be able to declare--just you and us.

Some of you guys can't tell me you and your nations aren't bored. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? We at Fark could care less about "winning the round". I'd rather have my nation make it to the finish line crawling across in pieces rather than shiny and new.

What do you say? Anyone interested in at least exploring the possibility with us? :D

Where did it all go wrong? TE is supposed to be an in your face Brawl.

We should all throw down and go at it! What is stopping us?

TE has become extremely boring. I am very bored in TE.

If this don't happen, I'm going to make sure we blow away one of you chicken!@#$ mother$%&@ers who are too attached to their precious infra to play a !@#$@#$ war game. Then you'll whine on the forums here that we're !@#$@#$ murdering you.

Give this man a beer!

At least you made it. :P

Yeah BM, I was there for a bit last round. Best I could do this round was #3.....By the time its done though I'll be around #30 or so :jihad:

i declare war on arcane :wub::awesome:

I just absolutely love your avatar! Vulkan had a good one to but he changed it. :(

If this don't happen, I'm going to make sure we blow away one of you chicken!@#$ mother$%&@ers who are too attached to their precious infra to play a !@#$@#$ war game. Then you'll whine on the forums here that we're !@#$@#$ murdering you.

I think it's fun blowing stuff up. In TE Pixels mean nothing.

Infra in TE is just a way to make sure the other guy hit's ZI first.

The above doesn't apply to me. I L-O-V-E mixing it up.

I LOVE getting my hands dirty. Multi opponents. I like that too.

TE is for one thing, fighting. If ya can't take the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

I'm sorry, we're the only ones that murder around here. Find your own damn tag line <_<

I'm sorry, we're the only ones that murder around here. Find your own damn tag line <_<

Ummm...We sorta Man handled you guys lol.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

Where did it all go wrong? TE is supposed to be an in your face Brawl.

We should all throw down and go at it! What is stopping us?

TE has become extremely boring. I am very bored in TE.

The Day Murder Inc. was dog piled and betrayed is the day that TE died this round.

Ummm...We sorta Man handled you guys lol.

oh right i forgot about the fact that you anver 700 other nations dogpiled and focused attacks on an alliance of 300. silly me. Any alliances in those circumstances will fall eventually.

oh right i forgot about the fact that you anver 700 other nations dogpiled and focused attacks on an alliance of 300. silly me. Any alliances in those circumstances will fall eventually.

Dude, Do you remember what IDIOT (Your alliance) did to MCXA:TE (My old TE alliance) last round?

You guys massacred us lol plus you were sanctioning every nation that tried to help us, You talk to me about unfair tactics lol. I know exactly what your saying. Lighten up, It's TE. Welcome to the fight club where fair simply does not exist.

Dude, Do you remember what IDIOT (Your alliance) did to MCXA:TE (My old TE alliance) last round?

You guys massacred us lol plus you were sanctioning every nation that tried to help us, You talk to me about unfair tactics lol. I know exactly what your saying. Lighten up, It's TE. Welcome to the fight club where fair simply does not exist.

Hey! Don't talk about IDIOT like that. :( (el borrador was never IDIOT)

you aren't very bright are you?

Thats ok MCXA (TE) wasn't worth anything anyways, so while i didn't take part in its destruction, i'm certainly not going to shed a tear over it.

The round isn't over yet.

Arcane, are you still interested? If FARK wants to go a few rounds with LE, that would be fun. Maybe a 3 or 5 day battle. Then we send peace and have a few beers in the pub :D

How about Friday or Saturday lasting 5 days.

Edited by daddyAGW

...boredom?

United Nations does not want to be included in this friendly fairness war of yours. But thanks for the offer.

Meh.. there's nothing wrong with an AA standing up and saying "ok, who wants to fight?" I don't know why people are commenting in this thread about what we're proposing. If you don't want to participate, that's fine. We're glad for you and sincerely wish you well--if winning TE is your thing (and i'm not talkin' about you FV) then so be it. If growing your nations is your thing, that's fine. But there's gotta be someone else out there as bored as we are. :) And I know one of you has sent me a PM.... I'll get back to you shortly with some details!

You guys say your bored, Why not just rush somebody and start it?