Event bug

im317

Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

i forget what option 2 was but i picked option 1 and my environment didn't improve.

Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

i forget what option 2 was but i picked option 1 and my environment didn't improve.

Your environment can cap. The lowest possible environment is 1 + GRL no amount of environmental improvements will drop it below that. But you can delete a boarder wall and it should stay the same. Personally I would have told those stinking pot smoking hippies to go hell but thats just how my nation rolls.

Edited by GTTofAK

i knew that, but i was unaware that with the new events they would not be able to lower it. is there any documentation on this subject? i mean it would be helpful if people could make an informed decision.

normally alliances provide guides, maybe yours does to.