Vaule calls RUSSIAN summit

Imperator Azenquor

Vaule submits the following draft sanctions for consideration, discussion and eventual voting:

Joint RUSSIAN-UFE proposed sanctions against the Uyghur Khaganate

Section 1

a) The undersigned nations agree to impose the following travel restrictions on the Uyghur Khaganate:

i) Signatories will not grant visas or entry permits to persons travelling on documents issued by the government of the Uyghur Khaganate

ii) Signatories will not permit flights originating from the Uyghur Khaganate , be they civilian or military to enter their airspace

iii) Signatories agree to withdraw their Ambassadors from the Uyghur Khaganate, but shall leave the embassies and their staff in place.

iv) Signatories agree to restrict their own citizens from travelling to the Uyghur Khaganate*

b.) The signatory nations agree to the imposition of the following economic restrictions on the Uyghur Khaganate:

i) Signatories shall restrict trade and business dealings with the Uyghur Khaganate and businesses which operate from, or are based in the Khaganate

ii) Signatories agree not to sell any form of military technology or arms to the Uyghur Khaganate

c) The signatories agree that all of these clauses may be reviewed and rescinded at any point in the future by a consensus among the signatories of the pact.

d) The signatories agree that there is a window open for negotiations with the Uyghur Khaganate, and as such, state their willingness to discuss all matters with the Uyghur Khaganate if they desire.

Signed,

UFE

Triyun II, August Imperator of the UFE and Drawer of the Lines

Applesauce59, Vice Imperator of the Outer Territories and Fruit Tyrant of the Hordes

Slavorussia

Justinian I, Emperor of the Slavorussian Empire

Vladimir Belyakov, Prime Minister of the Slavorussian Empire

Nikolai Ushakov, Ambassador to the RUSSIAN pact

Estovakia

Empress Motoko Kusanagi, Empress of Estovakia.

Rossiskayan Empire

King Kozyar

Vaule

President Yuri Rokossovsky

Acting Imperator Azenquor I

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this will help the Uyghur Khaganate realize you cannot go around saying whatever you want without there being consequences.

Signed by,

Justinian I, Emperor of the Slavorussian Empire

Vladimir Belyakov, Prime Minister of the Slavorussian Empire

Nikolai Ushakov, Ambassador to the RUSSIAN pact

The ambassador recieved a message.

If I may interrupt this meeting, I apologize, but it seems the Estovakians have seen to act unnecessarily hostile in an air altercation in the Baltic with our ally the Dutch Republic. It seems while the Dutch were engaged in destroying a terrorist fleet, admittedly not in their waters, the Estovakians took to sending fighters against their attack craft. Rather than order them to disengage and return to air space as was the proper procedure, they opened fire on our allies right away. It is the UFEs belief that they should issue a formal apology and pay for the fighter planes destroyed.

The Dutch of course should make some sort of statement to the sovereign power in the area for not informing them of the action, but this oversight on their part does not excuse the Estovakian's equally dumb move if not more, as it throws a wrench in Ferrous-Russian cooperation.

We are agreed upon the sanctions. Motion to announce the sanctions along with a request to resolve the situation with the Uyghur Khaganate.

Final issue on the agenda:

The ambassador recieved a message.

If I may interrupt this meeting, I apologize, but it seems the Estovakians have seen to act unnecessarily hostile in an air altercation in the Baltic with our ally the Dutch Republic. It seems while the Dutch were engaged in destroying a terrorist fleet, admittedly not in their waters, the Estovakians took to sending fighters against their attack craft. Rather than order them to disengage and return to air space as was the proper procedure, they opened fire on our allies right away. It is the UFEs belief that they should issue a formal apology and pay for the fighter planes destroyed.

The Dutch of course should make some sort of statement to the sovereign power in the area for not informing them of the action, but this oversight on their part does not excuse the Estovakian's equally dumb move if not more, as it throws a wrench in Ferrous-Russian cooperation.

We consider this to be an extremely serious matter. Could the UFE provide us with more information on what occurred (OOC: Like a link to the thread where this all happened) so that we may investigate and take the appropriate action.

Slavorussia votes aye on the motion to announce sanctions.

In regards to the Dutch-Estovakian incident. The Slavorussian government has documented the incident and we are concerned about the disruption of peace in Europe. The Adorian fleet was docked in Hansa, who shares a maritime border with the Slavorussian Empire. Attacks like this cannot be allowed to continue on both the Dutch and Estovakian's parts. Although Estovakia isn’t directly responsible for attacking the Dutch ships we hope they would reconsider their decision and apologize.

As it appears that the Estovakia situation is being resolved, I call a vote on the final motion: To announce the sanctions against the Uyghur Khaganate, and couple it with an opportunity for a meeting at some point in the future.

Current Votes:

Aye: 2

Nay:0

Abstain:0

The official position of their government was that this was a rogue attack. I can't help but wonder, if they can't control their military, how likely they are to start a regional war based on rogue commanders. One could easily imagine a scenario escalating with them shooting down either Ferrous Pacific or Grand Army of Europe forces on a rogue operation, and provoke a general war.

I hope that the Estovakians can show a serious plan to seize control of their military. State sovereignty is based on the monopoly on force, if they want to maintain that, they need to get their house in order.

Before the next matter of business is brought up Ambassador Ushakov asks a question of the UFE delegate.

“We’ve noticed a recent increase of UFE troops in Europe recently as well as the slightly suspicious aggression pact signed with the Vektarain Empire, the creation of the Grand Army of Europe and the Dutch show of force inside a sovereign nation‘s waters. This is becoming a matter of great concern. Such a large military force shouldn’t be necessary in Europe anymore. So, what is it you are seeing that we are not that would require the increased military presence?”

There is no need for worry. Allies often have troops in eachothers territory to promote cooperation with those forces. The dutch were talked too privately, and the Vektarians have proven not to be expansionist. The 300, 000 troops are there to promote peace on the continent and help Europe to stand up. I do not think it has fully recovered since the end of the last war. I would note that the bulk of those forces are not on the Slavo Russian border if you are concerned with your security.

The Estovakia Imperium represntative stand up as the UFE represntative finishes. "After we have finished discussing about the UFE I would like to bring up a point about this new and emerging Dragonisia Empire that has began to spring up in the lower Pacific. That is of course after we are done with this UFE issue" said the represntative bowing to the UFE diplomat before sitting down.

We have an issue with military buildup. RUSSIA should work together to provide one another with military resources. Would it be possible that some of us would pass classified plans of armor and planes to us?

We are willing to pay a fee...of course.

As it appears that the Estovakia situation is being resolved, I call a vote on the final motion: To announce the sanctions against the Uyghur Khaganate, and couple it with an opportunity for a meeting at some point in the future.

Current Votes:

Aye: 2

Nay:0

Abstain:0

ooc: Screw democracy just release it. Also we should elect a executive chairperson or something.

As we now have a majority yes vote from all present, and those who have not voted have indicated their willingness by signing the agreement (except for Crimea Iso), we will proceed to announce the sanctions against the Uyghur Khaganate.

***Sanctions announced***

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=47440

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

UFE would like to petition for permanent observer status and optional defense with this organization.

Additionally we would like to propose a strategic cooperation pact with Forever Battlefield and Vaule (as they are the two with strategic weapons).

United Francoist Empire-Forever Battlefield-Battlefield Strategic Cooperation Pact

I. Reduced Warhead Targeting and Reducing Military Forces

Each side shall eliminate nuclear and high yield conventional IRBMs and ICBMs targetting against eachother on hot alert. We will reduce military forces on each others borders.

II. Access to Eachothers Missile Facilities

To verify article I, article II will give each other access first launch systems if permission is sought first to verify their no longer hot trigger status. This applies to weapons targeted at each others borders.

III. Military Exercises and Friendship

All parties will be open to military exercises with on another in the future as an effort to increase joint cooperation and move each other more towards long term allied status.

IV. Solidarity

All parties will stand against aggressive parties exercising excessive influence in Eurasia, and will prevent parties which attempt to do so from achieving their end goals.

V. Europe

The UFE high command Europe will create a position for liaison from the R.U.S.S.I.A.N. bloc in Europe to help alleviate security concerns there.

VI. Amendments and Additional Membership

The Dilberian Empire reserves the right to join this bloc. (he's absent for a few more days so..) Any amendments or additional membership beyond this must be done with full support of the signatories.

Signed

Triyun II, August Imperator of the UFE

Edited by Triyun