ISAF Tunnel Network

Phytoon

Dranagg is currently planning on underground construction efforts in the Queen Maud Mountain range. However, we do not wish for the tunnel system to directly link to these construction areas. We are starting a excavation for the end point on the southern side of the Capital to be the destination of the line.

And further information on the Queen Maud Mountain range is classified. Any request for more information must be filled with the Goverment of Dranagg by our allies.

Not to worry, these tunnels will serve as a highway of sorts, linking the nations of ISAF by their major cities. Whatever you may be building, it doesn't matter, because if you want a tunnel to new development, you can dig one on your own time. Thanks for the heads-up, though. We shall avoid the Queen Maud mountains as much as possible.

350 miles have been added to the tunnel, bringing it to 1850 miles long. (OOC: Blast, I missed the even hundred by one day!)

• 3 weeks later...
OOC: So, how much longer until the initially planned areas are finished?

OOC: Until they reach 4000 miles, my guesstimation as per

"Another 800 miles have been completed, bringing the tunnel to 2900 miles. Almost 3/4 of the target length."

OOC: Until they reach 4000 miles, my guesstimation as per

"Another 800 miles have been completed, bringing the tunnel to 2900 miles. Almost 3/4 of the target length."

OOC: Antarctica is biggggggggggggg. Well Bigger than Australia and Europe anyway :awesome:

(OOC) Yes, it's going to be 4000 miles.

We now have a length of 3400 miles.

*edit* OOC: Also, this isn't just a straight tunnel. It'll be branching to provide a super-low-way (lol, not highway) connecting the nations of ISAF.

Edited by Phytoon

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Exactly.

IC: Today is a momentous occasion for the nations of ISAF, for our tunnel has reached its full length of 4000 miles, connecting all of our nations together! This has been a long project, but the BRA is definitely appreciative of everyone's hard work and support.

OOC: Also, I've received word from Apollo11 that he's about half-way done with boot camp. Hopefully I'll be able to go to his graduation, but he wanted me to tell everyone that he's doing well and anticipates some serious RPing upon his return.