Alliance Nuclear Statistics.

Kroknia

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish everyone thought like that.

Sad thing is most people did think like that.

My comment was not one of ignorance, as you misconstrued it; It was one of nostalgia towards the days when GOD actually held a viable amount of MP's, and how we are now experiencing nuke inflation after the rest of the world has caught on that MP's are to be a priority.

:/

Not saying that we were the first alliance to purchase them in droves, although I would certainly like to think so, and it did seem that way from my perspective. Anyway...lolMP. :lol:

My comment was not one of ignorance, as you misconstrued it; It was one of nostalgia towards the days when GOD actually held a viable amount of MP's, and how we are now experiencing nuke inflation after the rest of the world has caught on that MP's are to be a priority.

:/

Not saying that we were the first alliance to purchase them in droves, although I would certainly like to think so, and it did seem that way from my perspective. Anyway...lolMP. :lol:

We just need a reinvigorated campaign from the "nukes are immoral" crowd and everything will once again be as it should.

Same thing goes even more with SDIs IMO. It's suprising how many people around 20-50k NS, despite having plenty of nukers in their range, choose economic wonders which will net them a few hunded thousand extra per day over SDI which will save tens of millions in infra damage per nuke it stops.

Same thing goes even more with SDIs IMO. It's suprising how many people around 20-50k NS, despite having plenty of nukers in their range, choose economic wonders which will net them a few hunded thousand extra per day over SDI which will save tens of millions in infra damage per nuke it stops.

So... get both?

The value of the Strategic Defense Initiative lies not in the economic damages it prevents but rather the fact that it deprives the one launching the nuclear weapon a great ability to further attack your allies or yourself, especially since nuclear weapons have a limited cap on total amount and daily purchases.

The value of the Strategic Defense Initiative lies not in the economic damages it prevents but rather the fact that it deprives the one launching the nuclear weapon a great ability to further attack your allies or yourself, especially since nuclear weapons have a limited cap on total amount and daily purchases.

Technically, it lies in both ;)

lol, so many people buying the useless and overtly expensive Manhattan Project. :V

>.>

Too true, too true. People should stop buy MPs and buy economic wonders. I mean seriously why burden your economy with useless military wonders? Let those fools in TOP and Gramlins buy those stupid military wonders. Everyone else is too wise for that. ;)

Too true, too true. People should stop buy MPs and buy economic wonders. I mean seriously why burden your economy with useless military wonders?

Didn't seem to burden my economy too much :)

Hmmm...1 week to 4k nukes?

I think that is doable ... :D

Nukes FTW!!!

This man gets it.

Looking forward to the next update. :P

How many did you have before the war and terms? Was it ~1500?

Around 1200, we had a huge upswell in people join us just to fight which put us up around 1500. Whichever number you wanna take.