Im looking for a new alliance

Timothy

Veni Vidi Vici is still looking for new members to join. We are a multi-colored alliance and we offer ways to help bring your nation to its full potential. If you are interested, please contact me through pm or go to our forums here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/VeniVidiVici/index.php?act=idx to apply.

Hello I am Timothy of United Timania and recently my alliance disbanned. I am now looking for a new alliance. If you would like me to join please just send me a message through the game.

Thank you

Hello Timothy,

I'm sorry to hear about your alliance disbanding, but when one door closes, another opens. This may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to reach brand new horizons.

You can join my alliance, Zenith, and obtain your greatness. We have a very active and disciplined member base, we run like oiled clockwork. Very organized. You want to sell tech? We have the perfect system where you make buku bucks every ten days.

Everyone there is very nice and knows the game inside and out. We have a variety of avenues to help you gain valuable experience in the running of an alliance. You can take military, diplomatic, or financial paths or as many as projects as you can handle. You like philosophy, economics, war, debate, games, and good times? If you want to go places and enjoy your CN experience, you know the place.

Check out our forums, we'd love to have you.

Mr. Otingocni of Kzoppistan,

With Glory and Honor in Service to Zenith

http://www.cn-zenith.net/